PDA

View Full Version : The importance of a proper diet and a test for the new floor

socalmoney
10-29-2007, 08:51 PM
Saturday night the wife and I was up late watching TV and I heard some strange noises coming down the hallway. I leaped out of bed to investigate and I couldn't believe what I was looking at. It looked like someone was cut in half and the body was gone. I found my youngest in the bathroom bent over riding the porcelain bus. Turns out my kid ate several snack size bags of flaming hot Cheeto's and several bags of habanero doritos as well as a huge bag of starburst candies. I guess it caught up to him at about 2 in the morning. The good news is we have recently laid laminate flooring in the whole house and it only took me about 10 minutes to clean up. If that was carpet, I think it would have been in the trash. Further more my kid has not touched a bag of chips since. I don't think that will last too long but he said he learned his lesson. KIDS?
Here is a photo of the evidence. I am posting this way because it is sort of graphic and I am giving you the choice to view it. It is a testament to the benefits of laminate flooring.

XtrmWakeborder
10-29-2007, 08:53 PM
lmao! now that is hardcore

Phat Matt
10-29-2007, 08:53 PM
Happy Halloween. :sqeyes:

riverbound
10-29-2007, 09:01 PM
:eek: :eek:

PunkAssBitch
10-29-2007, 09:02 PM
OMG...ROFLMAO!
I would've totally thought the worst upon seeing that. Glad it was just puke!

socalmoney
10-29-2007, 09:05 PM
I felt so bad for him, his face was covered with it. He said it came out his nose. I gave him credit for missing the new "white" shag area rug I just bought him.

kylesbds
10-29-2007, 09:06 PM
The funny thing is you know what the picture is yet you cant help but click on it to see how bad it was. Thank god for the laminent flooring.

vee-driven
10-29-2007, 09:11 PM
Are you sure junior dosen't have some internal bleeding problems. Oh P.S. next time the little one wants to puke in the house tell him not to cover his mouth with his hand. hahahahahah

socalmoney
10-29-2007, 09:14 PM
We had a little interrogation session afterwards. He was very apologetic. I asked him while he was hunched over the toilet if that could be blood and when he ran down list of junk he ate, I knew it wasn't.

drejustice
10-30-2007, 04:36 AM
It's good to see he's learned the side to side head motion to ensure coverage of the doors and wall.:D

socalmoney
10-30-2007, 01:15 PM
It's good to see he's learned the side to side head motion to ensure coverage of the doors and wall.:D
I think the hand in front of the face helped to re-direct the flow, kind of like a reverse gate on a jet.

franky
10-30-2007, 03:19 PM
I think the hand in front of the face helped to re-direct the flow, kind of like a reverse gate on a jet.
Nice parallelism....