PDA

View Full Version : Buttafouco!!!...

Jbb
10-30-2007, 11:52 AM
lol...
https://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=42205&stc=1&d=1193773919
Amy Fisher, dubbed "The Long Island Lolita" at the age of 17 after she had an affair with Joey Buttafuoco and shot his wife in the face, reportedly has a sex tape that will be released this month. Lou Bellera, Fisher's husband, sold the rights to the tape to Red Light District Video after the couple divorced. New York Post reports:
Lou Bellera sold the rights to "Amy Fisher Caught on Tape" this past spring after he filed for divorce and she began dating one-time flame Joey Buttafuoco. "I did it out of the heat of anger and passion," Bellera told The Post. "We were estranged. She was seeing Joey. I was seething about the whole thing. It just came to a point where I was hurt and embarrassed by it...and it pressed the wrong button. I just used that as a vehicle to strike back at her." The couple reconciled this summer, and Bellera didn't tell Fisher that he'd sold the sex tape to Red Light District Video until this month. Fisher said she was willing to forgive her husband. "We've been together for so many years and have had so many ups and downs," she said. " ... I don't want to see it. It's better for me if I just don't think about it. I'm just going to hide in my house."

Ziggy
10-30-2007, 11:55 AM
Thats so wierd:idea: , for whatever reason I was thinking about that whole Joey/Amy love triangle thing last night...

Trailer Park Casanova
10-30-2007, 12:02 PM
Don't hold me to it, but I think he ran a body shop in Chatsworth, Ca. in the old Cole Boats bldg.
He did some MORE time for insurance fraud at this location.

ratso
10-30-2007, 12:32 PM
Who in their right mind would want to see that sex tape? :idea: :D :D

HocusPocus
10-30-2007, 12:34 PM
her 15 minutes was up years ago.