Need a travel agent for tickets to Gothenborg, Sweden
About Dec 12
6 week duration
1 adult and 2 kids, 4 & 2 years of age.
Thanks,
GARY.

Ivan Dan
10-30-2007, 07:36 PM
Chris RiverRacerX on here has a travel agency online check em out...
Here ya go (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162469&highlight=Travel)

Big Warlock
10-30-2007, 08:07 PM
Amex??

riverracerx
10-30-2007, 08:15 PM
Thanks Dan.
Yes, if you know when and where you want to go you can book online on my site. www.rrxtravel.com
Price check me with Orbitz or any other online service and you should find me competitive, and more often than not ....the cheapest.
We use Travelocity's search engine to find the best deals, but the commission will go to someone's boat fund instead of in a corporate pocket :D
Thanks for checking!
Chris

JB in so cal
10-30-2007, 09:10 PM
Hondo,
You're going for 6 weeks...
do you want the lowest rate possible, or...?
do you actually have questions about the best hotels, cafes, restaurants...do you want to know about the local flavor? how about a local tour of wineries or brew houses? Maybe ideas of what to do with children.
I'm all about getting a good deal, and RRX's site can get you that. However, I've yet to find a search engine that is able to give you an idea of what the area has to offer on a more "local" level...
I can say that only a qualified, certified travel agent that has been to the places you want to go can give you tips about where you want to go.
Good luck on your search!

riverracerx
10-31-2007, 06:53 AM
You can also check out www.tripadvisor.com
They can show you reviews from actual customers and rate the best hotels, restaurants and attractions in the area before you decide where to stay/go.
Great resource to look at before going somewhere new.
(But book through me instead...)

riverracerx
10-31-2007, 11:58 AM
Thanks everyone for looking

Strippoker
10-31-2007, 01:00 PM
Have fun you should be just in time for the Xmas markets that are awesome. My wife is from germany and we travel all over europe when we go. If you need any pointers feel free to PM my little brother is the head of sales for Omni Mount Systems Europe he has spent a months in almost every country over there I can get you intouch with him.

72 Hondo
10-31-2007, 08:07 PM
I will check out RRX. I used to live in Göteborg (Gothenborg) for for 5 years. In fact my computer has 3 extra letters on the key board ÅÄÖ£¤ and other nice little things that an American computer doesnt have. I will check it out.
THANKS AGAIN GUYS...:D
GARY.

72 Hondo
10-31-2007, 08:20 PM
Hi Chris,
If you can, give me a call sometime after 5.
every time I put in 1 adult and 2 kids it keeps giving me a per person price.
Ill PM my number to you.
Thanks,
GARY.