PDA

View Full Version : Anybody going to the Las Vegas Off Road Championship...

Cruzzze
11-01-2007, 04:11 PM
...in Primm? Is it a closed course deal or the desert race (80 mile+)?:D

hot_diggity_dog
11-01-2007, 08:15 PM
glenn-g (hdd) left today to race his rhino ...... (i'm staying home w/ the family for my b-day :rolleyes: ) and yes, it's a closed course stadium style course, built just south of buffalo bills (roller-coaster) in the flats .... should be nice weather, if you're out there, bust out the digits and check it out ..... www.corracing.com
Well that was the plan at least.
Just got home from another long freaking day at the office.
Due to the fires and almost losing my house, I couldn't get my car to my to get my engine re-built after I blew the MOFO up at the last CORR race. Well they have been working late into the night and should have it back together. So it looks like I'm, going to pick it up after they put it on the Dyno tomorrow and leave from there. Looks like a 3 PM arrival just in time to unload and suit up for practice. :sqeyes: :D
HDD:D

Cruzzze
11-02-2007, 06:30 AM
Good Luck Man!

havaduner
11-02-2007, 06:40 AM
The track looks great, drove past on the way back from Vegas yesterday, lots of rigs lined up to get in the pits. Looks like a cool track. I thought this weekends race was in Antelope Valley. If I didnt have so much going on, I'd prolly go. Guess I'll go the drags on Sunday instead.

Racey
11-02-2007, 07:29 AM
I'm gonna try to make it out there with Billy Dunsmore, Never watched CORR in person before, personally i don't care much for it on TV, i'd rather watch BITD or SCORE desert Races, but in person it's probably more exciting.

spectratoad
11-02-2007, 07:31 AM
I'm headed to the Baja 1000 next week. Does that count? :D

scarabrick2
11-02-2007, 07:48 AM
I'm gonna try to make it out there with Billy Dunsmore, Never watched CORR in person before, personally i don't care much for it on TV, i'd rather watch BITD or SCORE desert Races, but in person it's probably more exciting.
Racey?
Can you polish Exhaust mufflers ?
If not, do you know someone who will?
My bro has a set of IMCO 4" eyebrow ones that he's going to sell and they need to be polished up.
Thanks,
Rick