PDA

View Full Version : Question about womens annual Doc Checkup

spectratoad
11-02-2007, 07:06 AM
So this is a poll and question and answer session for both the guys and the women.
Ladies----Do you act like your getting ready for the beauty pageant once a year and groom, diet etc..... before you go to have your annual exam. Had to harass her this morning and told her I would get a scientific poll and she could come here for the results.
Guys----Do you sometimes sit back and say, "What the hell am I chopped liver? She doesn't get all beauty contest for me."
Doesn't really bother me but I just have to harass the wife since today was her day to go for the annual checkup. :D :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-02-2007, 07:15 AM
I don't do anything different. Not sure where that fits on your poll. I'm "beautified" every day. :D

Tom Brown
11-02-2007, 07:18 AM
If I were going in for a dick exam, I'd probably take a moment to rinse off the crusty bits of congealed semen before going so I can't critisize.

HalletDave
11-02-2007, 07:19 AM
I don't do anything different. Not sure where that fits on your poll. I'm "beautified" every day. :D
I'm sure Jeff appreciates your efforts.;) :)

Jbb
11-02-2007, 07:25 AM
If I were going in for a dick exam, I'd probably take a moment to rinse off the crusty bits of congealed semen before going so I can't critisize.
................And how is it this guy is not banned?....:jawdrop:

mrs.rvrluvr
11-02-2007, 07:27 AM
I think I am a no. I try and keep pretty all the time. :)

~FM
11-02-2007, 07:36 AM
No, I'm too realistic to try. :D

topless
11-02-2007, 07:43 AM
Last year this happened to me..
I was due last week for an appointment with the gynecologist when early Wednesday morning I received a call from his office. I had been rescheduled for early that morning at 9:30 am. I had just packed everyone off to school and it was 8:45 already. The trip to his office takes about 35 min. so I didn't have time to spare.
As most women do, I'm sure, I like to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such a visit, but this time I wasn't going to be able to make the full effort. So I rushed upstairs, threw off my dressing gown, wet the washcloth and gave myself a wash in "that area" in front of the sink, taking extra care to make sure I was presentable. I threw the washcloth in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car and raced to my appointment. I was in the waiting room only a few minutes when he called me in. Knowing the procedure as I'm sure you all do, I hopped on the table, looked over at the other side of the room and pretended I was in Hawaii or some other place a million miles away from here.
I was a little surprised when he said: "My. we have taken a little extra effort this morning, haven't we?" But I didn't respond. The appointment was
over. I heaved a sigh of relief and went home. The rest of the day went
normally, some shopping, cleaning and evening meal, etc.
At 7:30 that evening, my 14-year-old daughter was getting ready to go to a school dance when she called down from the bathroom, "Mom, where is my washcloth?" I called back for her to get another from the cabinet.
She yelled back: "No! I need the one that was here by the sink, it had all my glitter and sparkles In it."

HocusPocus
11-02-2007, 07:44 AM
The wife takes care of herself :D
but after 4 kids I don't think she really cares what the doctor sees. :eek:

HalletDave
11-02-2007, 07:58 AM
I was due last week for an appointment with the gynecologist when early Wednesday morning I received a call from his office. I had been rescheduled for early that morning at 9:30 am. I had just packed everyone off to school and it was 8:45 already. The trip to his office takes about 35 min. so I didn't have time to spare.
As most women do, I'm sure, I like to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such a visit, but this time I wasn't going to be able to make the full effort. So I rushed upstairs, threw off my dressing gown, wet the washcloth and gave myself a wash in "that area" in front of the sink, taking extra care to make sure I was presentable. I threw the washcloth in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car and raced to my appointment. I was in the waiting room only a few minutes when he called me in. Knowing the procedure as I'm sure you all do, I hopped on the table, looked over at the other side of the room and pretended I was in Hawaii or some other place a million miles away from here.
I was a little surprised when he said: "My. we have taken a little extra effort this morning, haven't we?" But I didn't respond. The appointment was
At 7:30 that evening, my 14-year-old daughter was getting ready to go to a school dance when she called down from the bathroom, "Mom, where is my washcloth?" I called back for her to get another from the cabinet.
She yelled back: "No! I need the one that was here by the sink, it had all my glitter and sparkles In it."
The ole Glory Hole eh. ;) :D

Baja Big Dog
11-02-2007, 04:28 PM
Were gonna need to hear from HavaSkank on this one!!!!:D

snake321
11-02-2007, 04:32 PM
hahahahahglitterhahahahahahhaha

Baja Big Dog
11-02-2007, 04:34 PM
I voted yes....had a few occations to help with some trimmin!!:D

Ultracrazy
11-02-2007, 04:47 PM
Cute............pics?

Kilrtoy
11-02-2007, 05:24 PM
It always looks good, so no extra effort is ever needed

earl-bob
11-02-2007, 05:38 PM
shimmer beaver? shiney cooter?

YeLLowBoaT
11-02-2007, 06:24 PM
http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2007/5/304291_efe67f0a-5165-4637-8d65-251911096169_prod.jpg

ThongMagnet
11-02-2007, 06:39 PM
I see a new screen name... "Glitter Girl".... meet havaskank
:D

HavaSkank
11-02-2007, 07:34 PM
I merely take an icepick to my nether regions to unclog the opening for proper inspection.

OC28HEAT
11-02-2007, 08:07 PM
I try to find out when it is so that I can leave the Doc a present :D
kind of like marking the territory

BajaMike
11-02-2007, 10:33 PM
A girl friend of mine has the perfect lasered hairless pussy, done by her Chiropractor who gets the laser machine on weekends.....it used to be $100 per session, but now he does "touch ups" for free......:eek:
Every time she goes for a "back adjustment".....he offers to "touch up" the laser work for free....we both joke that he enjoys it and is probably jerking off every time he finishes.
I would be too (if I wasn't getting it)....she's like a 9.9 out of 10 in that department.......:D But I don't care if he's enjoying the view....he sure makes it look good!
:idea:

YeLLowBoaT
11-02-2007, 10:37 PM
A girl friend of mine has the perfect lasered hairless pussy, done by her Chiropractor who gets the laser machine on weekends.....it used to be $100 per session, but now he does "touch ups" for free......:eek:
Every time she goes for a "back adjustment".....he offers to "touch up" the laser work for free....we both joke that he enjoys it and is probably jerking off every time he finishes.
I would be too (if I wasn't getting it)....she's like a 9.9 out of 10 in that department.......:D But I don't care if he's enjoying the view....he sure makes it look good!
:idea:
pics

Biglue
11-03-2007, 06:08 AM
................And how is it this guy is not banned?....:jawdrop:
Yeah no kidding......he talks about the schlong a little too much. :jawdrop: :D

maxwedge
11-03-2007, 06:31 AM
Last year this happened to me.. glitter and sparkles..."
:D :D :D :D OMG that's funny! Thanks for the laugh Topless.

photo chick
11-03-2007, 06:44 AM
My doc is about 9 years younger than me and very nice looking... but I still treat it as any other day....well I try to fit a shower in! ;)

Sleeper CP
11-03-2007, 08:29 AM
"But I don't care if he's enjoying the view....he sure makes it look good!"
Baja, what makes you think he's JUST enjoying the view?
Pics,
Rio
That makes two of us Rio:idea:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover