PDA

View Full Version : Why we need Obama ....

Liberator TJ1984
11-02-2007, 10:33 AM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp
I trust him Like a Crackwhore with your credit cards :eek: :mad:

Strippoker
11-02-2007, 10:41 AM
between that and the girl signing lord our country is jacked up

adjones419
11-02-2007, 10:44 AM
I honestly didn't know the flag code stated you had to put your hand over your heart. I usually clasp my hands together behind me. But you know a Presidential candidate would know. :jawdrop:

WYRD
11-02-2007, 10:48 AM
It has always bothered me to hear musicians (if you want to call them that) add their own twists and tid bits to the Star Spangled Banner, it is a song to inspire a nation not be individualized and personalized:mad: :mad:

ULTRA26 # 1
11-02-2007, 10:49 AM
I'm surprised that they all didn't have their hands over their mouths, as she was enough to make a person sick.

DeltaSigBoater
11-02-2007, 10:51 AM
Who else thinks Obama has connections to Al-Qaeda :idea:

HocusPocus
11-02-2007, 10:51 AM
I honestly didn't know the flag code stated you had to put your hand over your heart. I usually clasp my hands together behind me. But you know a Presidential candidate would know. :jawdrop:
The military salute is rendered by men and women in uniform (and may also include boys and girls in the uniform of Scouts, CAPS, ROTC, and others). Those not in uniform salute the flag by standing at attention, tall and straight with the left arm at the side, and placing the right hand over the heart. Men who are wearing a hat should remove the hat with their right hand and hold it over their shoulder. The right HAND, not the hat, should rest over the heart.

Liberator TJ1984
11-02-2007, 10:58 AM
Won't say the National Anthem or follow codes .....A potential presidential candidate should lead by example ..
This clown would sell us out in a heartbeat ! if he hasn't already :rolleyes:
Just Say No To............Osama , Obama & Chelsea's Momma !

adjones419
11-02-2007, 10:58 AM
The military salute is rendered by men and women in uniform (and may also include boys and girls in the uniform of Scouts, CAPS, ROTC, and others). Those not in uniform salute the flag by standing at attention, tall and straight with the left arm at the side, and placing the right hand over the heart. Men who are wearing a hat should remove the hat with their right hand and hold it over their shoulder. The right HAND, not the hat, should rest over the heart.
Yeah I know, I looked it up. I guess we'll have to start harassing baseball players who put their hats over their hearts.

Not So Fast
11-02-2007, 11:07 AM
The sad part of this is that this guy stands a chance simply because of the color of his skin. From what I have read he is NOT qualifed to run for the office but then neither is Hillary and after listening to some of her thoughts I'm convinced we need new candidates. I happen to like Joe Biden and Guilianni but as always after time in office they all become corrupt. JMO!!:( NSF

adjones419
11-02-2007, 11:11 AM
I just think the American media is a bunch of idiots. Here we have outrageous gas prices, unemployment, illegial aliens, healthcare...real issues that this country needs to address. Yet all you see is a bunch of political BS on Obama, Hillary, Bush, etc. Really pisses me off. It's like watching a damn soap opera.

Quest4Fun
11-02-2007, 11:13 AM
Who else thinks Obama has connections to Al-Qaeda :idea:
Could be...who knows? It is my understanding that his Step-Father was a Muslim-Extremist and that he was raised Muslim, but switched to Christian when he started his run for office. And let me just say, I have nothing against Muslims or their beliefs...just the extremists - in any religion for that matter.

sangervdrive
11-02-2007, 11:24 AM
I do that sometimes as well and I think that it obviously shows your respect. Not just standing there like him, he looks like hes about to order Subway or some shit.