PDA

View Full Version : Now this is the way it should be

H20 Toie
11-02-2007, 04:06 PM
About time somebody at least tried to do somthing.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/02/oklahoma.immigration/index.html

RitcheyRch
11-02-2007, 04:10 PM
Wish we would do something about them.

Cheap Thrills
11-02-2007, 04:14 PM
I sure would have like to read the whole thing but that damn floating Office Max
add was covering up half the text with no way to close it except to click it.
And of course I clicked it which immediately closed the page I was reading and took me directly to the Office Max website.
Hate it when that happens. :D
But I got the general overview of what the article about.;)
T.

H20 Toie
11-02-2007, 04:25 PM
I sure would have like to read the whole thing but that damn floating Office Max
And of course I clicked it which immediately closed the page I was reading and took me directly to the Office Max website.
T.
turn on your pop up blockers

Cheap Thrills
11-02-2007, 04:40 PM
turn on your pop up blockers
It is on :( I hardly~ if ever get pop up adds. That one seemed to be part of the web page. tricky lil bastages :D
It wasn't a problem I just thought it was funny.
T.

lakeluver
11-02-2007, 04:45 PM
It's about time someone does something...Maybe there will be some jobs open up for all the unemployed in this country who want to work.
I still think we need to go to some sort of closed door policy...The ones who come here and only want to rape the system and drain our pockets aren't worth the air they breathe.
I say good for Oklahoma....

OverKill
11-02-2007, 04:59 PM
It's about time someone does something...Maybe there will be some jobs open up for all the unemployed in this country who want to work.
I still think we need to go to some sort of closed door policy...The ones who come here and only want to rape the system and drain our pockets aren't worth the air they breathe.
I say good for Oklahoma....
I second this. I here Arizona is very close do doing something simular to this.

Mohave Vice
11-02-2007, 09:05 PM
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

YODA
11-03-2007, 05:35 AM
Maybe if a few more of the western states adopt this type of policy, Cali will do the same??? HA!! never happen-

IMPATIENT 1
11-03-2007, 05:51 AM
only time you see a mexican based truck here in okla. is when they're pulled over being fully inspected:D think the mexican truckers have learned to avoid the state all together or face state enforced laws with huge fines. i know some weigh station cops and they give mexican trucks hell just to enter okla. from texas. most are fined heavly for worn out tires, lights, brakes, overload etc.. what's bad is they tell me most traveled across texas without even a warning for their violations. don't mess with texas, bs, don't phuck with okla.:D

Sleeper CP
11-03-2007, 07:07 AM
Maybe if a few more of the western states adopt this type of policy, Cali will do the same??? HA!! never happen-
We can only hope. Cal has way to many chicken shit$ in public office.
As they say the inmates are running the asyilum(sp).
Do you remember Prop 187? One "F"ing judge held that law up for 3 years and finaly ruled against it when the Davis administration was coming into power.It was up to Gov. Davis to appeal the ruling and he chose not too. Nearly 70% of Californian's voted for that law. And we got screwed by some POS "F"ing libs that didn't agree with it.
Sleeper Cp
Big Inch Ford Lover

photo chick
11-03-2007, 07:34 AM
"They're afraid they're going to get deported. They're just afraid," said Alex Yoguez, a juice store owner who relies on Latino customers for her business to survive. Yoguez said her business is normally filled with customers. "We are down 50 percent just today," she said Thursday, the day the law went on the books.
I didn't realize the hispanic population frequented the juice stores so much!!:jawdrop: :confused:

Cheap Thrills
11-03-2007, 07:53 AM
"They're afraid they're going to get deported. They're just afraid," said Alex Yoguez, a juice store owner who relies on Latino customers for her business to survive. Yoguez said her business is normally filled with customers. "We are down 50 percent just today," she said Thursday, the day the law went on the books.
I didn't realize the hispanic population frequented the juice stores so much!!:jawdrop: :confused:
Illegal Immigrants reaping their harvest by drinking JucyJuice . Now that's funny :D
T.has an odd sense of humor

Sweet Addiction
11-03-2007, 08:00 AM
Man we need to bring that to Texas, but who the hell is going to do all the dirty work???

DSW
11-03-2007, 08:19 AM
Man we need to bring that to Texas, but who the hell is going to do all the dirty work???
umm...chuck?http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/348/chucknorrisfactsfotorc2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Baja Big Dog
11-03-2007, 08:31 AM
T.
Retard, of all people on this board that cant figure out a computer issue, I never thought it would be you!!:D

Cheap Thrills
11-03-2007, 08:41 AM
Retard, of all people on this board that cant figure out a computer issue, I never thought it would be you!!:D
Dee dee dee
Don't pick on me :D
T.

photo chick
11-03-2007, 08:42 AM
I have to say I thought the same thing...:)

Cheap Thrills
11-03-2007, 09:10 AM
I have to say I thought the same thing...:)
OH NO YOU DIDN"T ! :devil:
No soup for you.
T. :D

photo chick
11-03-2007, 10:48 AM
OH NO YOU DIDN"T ! :devil:
No soup for you.
T. :D
:D :D don't cut me off of the soup.....NO!!!

Sleeper CP
11-03-2007, 12:44 PM
And this will affect who? The three Mexicans that actually wanted to live in Oklahoma?
:D
Be nice;)
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover