PDA

View Full Version : Hey Time Travelers......

Boatcop
11-03-2007, 02:43 PM
Since you're all going back in time tonight, don't forget to change your smoke and/or CO detector batteries.
This Public Service Announcement brought to you by the fine folks in Arizona who don't feel it's necessary or beneficial to fock with time.

Schiada76
11-03-2007, 02:57 PM
What's a smoke detector?:confused:

OCMerrill
11-03-2007, 03:47 PM
What's a smoke detector?:confused:
What's time? :D

RitcheyRch
11-03-2007, 03:48 PM
Good advice. Sure wish we didnt fock with the clocks.
Since you're all going back in time tonight, don't forget to change your smoke and/or CO detector batteries.
This Public Service Announcement brought to you by the fine folks in Arizona who don't feel it's necessary or beneficial to fock with time.

Boatcop
11-03-2007, 04:04 PM
What's time? :D
About 5:04 PM.

Quest4Fun
11-03-2007, 04:08 PM
I like your PSA Boatcop. Glad we don't have to mess with our clock, but we'll check our batteries though.

Cheap Thrills
11-03-2007, 04:12 PM
I just got finished setting all the house clocks back.
I wish they would just split the difference with the time and set it 30min in between and leave it alone. I guess that would make too much sense.
The smoke detectors are a monthly ritual. Sometimes I can't pass by a Red Button and not push it :D
2 mechanical Heat Detectors need no batteries. but if those things go off forget the fire extinguisher it's already too late.
T.

OCMerrill
11-03-2007, 06:58 PM
I just got finished setting all the house clocks back.
I wish they would just split the difference with the time and set it 30min in between and leave it alone. I guess that would make too much sense.
The smoke detectors are a monthly ritual. Sometimes I can't pass by a Red Button and not push it :D
2 mechanical Heat Detectors need no batteries. but if those things go off forget the fire extinguisher it's already too late.
T.
Set the clocks back and forth an hour of 1 (one). Easy.
Your talking about math my friend. Using a division of 60 or half of 60 or half of one which is 60 and I bet that stumps a few. Only half or possibly less than half of the entire US population will be able to do that. :D :D
Easier to just huff bug spray. :) :) :)
How is C.T. tonight? At midnight I am putting coffee on.

Flyinbowtie
11-03-2007, 07:03 PM
I appreciate the reminder Alan.
When going backwards, resetting Cindy's old Grandfather clock requires stopping it, or the chime gets out of sync. Sometimes, I stop it, and don't remember to start it again until the time changes back, which makes it real convienent.:rolleyes:

OCMerrill
11-03-2007, 07:10 PM
About 5:04 PM.
Stated completely with out any detail. I am looking for depth here.
:D

Hal
11-03-2007, 09:00 PM
AZ never could figure out the spring forword fall back dealeo so the just said fock it, and all is well. No problem...:D :D :D

Cheap Thrills
11-04-2007, 06:27 AM
Set the clocks back and forth an hour of 1 (one). Easy.
Your talking about math my friend. Using a division of 60 or half of 60 or half of one which is 60 and I bet that stumps a few. Only half or possibly less than half of the entire US population will be able to do that. :D :D
Easier to just huff bug spray. :) :) :)
How is C.T. tonight? At midnight I am putting coffee on.
There you go making my time idea more difficult than it needed to be.:D
I was sleeping at midnight. It was a long day.
I'm clean from the bug spray . After the attack of purple turkeys, I figured it was time to quit.
Coffee's on !
T.

OCMerrill
11-04-2007, 07:55 AM
There you go making my time idea more difficult than it needed to be.:D
I was sleeping at midnight. It was a long day.
I'm clean from the bug spray . After the attack of purple turkeys, I figured it was time to quit.
Coffee's on !
T.
I'm a complicated person.:D
purple turkeys....LMAO!
Have a good day my friend.:D