PDA

View Full Version : Endurocross MX race - Vegas Nov. 17

Racey
11-05-2007, 02:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBfdKlLmtlM
This is one of the most exciting motorcycle races to watch in person, the course is setup with huge boulders, rocks, logs, stumps, tires, sand, all types of terrain. More crashes than you've ever seen in a race before. The promoter is a good friend of mine and I've been helping with the race for the last few years now since it started.
The weekend of Nov. 17 @ the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas. If you want to see some hardcore action get your tickets before it sells out again.
This is like the indoor version of Erzberg Enduro from europe.

thumbs
11-05-2007, 02:26 PM
This is better spectating than Supercross and Motorcross IMO. My wife even likes it.

scarabrick2
11-05-2007, 05:43 PM
Can you hook me up with a good seat ???
I'll pay the money just the hook up on seats would be great.
BTW, Thanks for the pm on the polishing. goint to call them in the morning.
Rick

Daddy_G
11-05-2007, 07:04 PM
God, I'm tired just watching the vid! :o

GUGS102
11-05-2007, 07:40 PM
No doubt the best race I've ever seen of any kind.
Cheer for Destry Abbott, my bro in law www.destryabbott.com for more info
coolest set up and race bar none. The first year there were 1500-2500 people, second year sold out, tell you anything?
Go Team Green!!
We'll have about 20 people all there together, absolute blast!

Racey
11-05-2007, 09:05 PM
honestly there isn't a bad seat in the house at the orleans for this race, i don't think they are too strict on seat numbers, unless someone complains that you are in their seat. It's a fairly small venue and i've watched the racing from just about everywhere there, they are all pretty damn good.
The hardest part of watchin is trying not to focus on one specific obstacle because there will be crashing and near misses along the entire track the whole time :devil: :D
The first year they scheduled it on thanksgiving weekend while everyone was at the dunes, it still filled like 2500 people(half capacity) the second year they moved it forward one weekend and it sold out, as well as last year.
Last year they turned out all the lights in the stadium and did a night race with hid's on the bikes, that was pretty wild to just see a bunch of headlight beams shooting all over the place :D