PDA

View Full Version : Lake Pleasant Peeps....

Chico&Zeus
11-06-2007, 01:01 PM
One of my friends emailed me this CraigsList add........
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cas/470213900.html
Anyone we know???
:D

squirt'nmyload
11-06-2007, 01:05 PM
nope...and it looked like she was talking about saguaro lake

Magic34
11-06-2007, 01:05 PM
Anyone we know???
Someone has to do this!!!!

drtywhat
11-06-2007, 01:07 PM
Anyone we know???
Wonders what Chico and Zeus are doing looking at 'casual encounters' on craigslist for :devil: :devil: :sqeyes:

Chico&Zeus
11-06-2007, 01:12 PM
can't read the first sentance????

Big Warlock
11-06-2007, 01:17 PM
Hahahahaha come on...always a "friend!"
No worries, wonder if they made the lake? Or are you out there now? Either you or AJ!!!! :D

Jordy
11-06-2007, 01:20 PM
Hahahahaha come on...always a "friend!"
No worries, wonder if they made the lake? Or are you out there now? Either you or AJ!!!! :D
You didn't even notice that the Guppy is missing??? TAMBIEN!!! :D :D :D

Instigators
11-06-2007, 01:21 PM
nope...and it looked like she was talking about saguaro lake
Saguaro in known as the Swingers Lake.

drtywhat
11-06-2007, 01:22 PM
yeah after posting the message i figured it out duh:eek: i wonder how it worked out for this woman...gonna have to put an ad up on craigslist saying "hot asu woman free rides to pleasant...must were thong'

rocket98
11-06-2007, 01:22 PM
Wow........What does W4M-28 mean. Women for men two eat....... Is that some kind of swinger code:idea:

Instigators
11-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Wow........What does W4M-28 mean. Women for men two eat....... Is that some kind of swinger code:idea:
I don't know :confused: Ask Jordy:D

Big Warlock
11-06-2007, 04:37 PM
I checked the yard. It can't be Jordy. There are still four hot boats in the yard. A Donzi, Warlock, Shockwave and a Skater. So all accounted for on my end.
Now he might be around with jello shots hunting that poor girl down. Or he might be on Craig's List with a new idea. Apparently some people on this focking board are on Craig's List !!!! Got a call today about one of my boats being on there!!! Friggin Brian and Jordy need to work more and get off the computer!!!

LuckyStrike
11-06-2007, 04:41 PM
Ive Seen Better Heads Come Out Of Zippers:D :D :D
No One I Know:D :D

AZJD
11-06-2007, 04:46 PM
I checked the yard. It can't be Jordy. There are still four hot boats in the yard. A Donzi, Warlock, Shockwave and a Skater. So all accounted for on my end.
Now he might be around with jello shots hunting that poor girl down. Or he might be on Craig's List with a new idea. Apparently some people on this focking board are on Craig's List !!!! Got a call today about one of my boats being on there!!! Friggin Brian and Jordy need to work more and get off the computer!!!
Is that what you call that dingy on the north fence line?:D

LuckyStrike
11-06-2007, 04:49 PM
Yeah What Skater..???? You Talking Bout Willis..???? 42...????:D

AZJD
11-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Saguaro in known as the Swingers Lake.
As a matter of fact myself and a girl I was seeing at the time swam out to Aryie Lyendyke's (sp?):D
boat and she swung around on his stripper pole naked while they looked at her like a piece of meat!:idea: :D :D :D

squirt'nmyload
11-06-2007, 05:05 PM
:D :D

BadKachina
11-06-2007, 07:58 PM
Ive Seen Better Heads Come Out Of Zippers:D :D :D
No One I Know:D :D
You're supposed to look straight ahead while your at the unrinals.......:)