PDA

View Full Version : Large Dana scissor lift??

TrojanDan
11-07-2007, 12:04 PM
What's the deal on these? I know several months ago these were in R&D. What's the update? Our hatch on our 29' Magic is too heavy for your current hydraulic lifts and I'm tired of our slow ass Bennett hydraulic lifts.
Thanks,
Dan

Dana Marine Products
11-07-2007, 02:02 PM
Hi, the PH2 is still in the beginning stages. Unfortunately, there's a pretty healthy list of new products that have made their way in front of these hinges.
New products are produced in the order in which we think the market is in the most demand for. Unfortunately, the new hatch lifting system has been re-evaluated and changed multiple times.
Most of our product manufacturing is driven by OEM usage. We have been refining this lifting system so it will be more universal and we have recently gained enough OEM interest to justify the build.
Right now the line-up of products being introduced this year consists of the new billet shifters, which are 1/2 way done and currently selling. We have two additional models currently being made for the first time, to be introduced publically very soon. Also, all DMP controls will be available in polished stainless steel very soon.
We also have a new line of sea strainers, a new line of trim tabs, and a new foot throttle. There's several other things also, but they're still under operation hush-hush.
I would expect that the new lifting systems, yes plural, there's two new lifting systems coming to town, should be shown in the next 60-90 days. Can't say a whole lot more than that. But they are in the works.

TrojanDan
11-07-2007, 03:24 PM
Thanks for the update.

BOBALOO
11-07-2007, 08:10 PM
Bring that thing over. I'll bust out the welder and dial you in:D Since you're from East Los, I think a few hydraulic cylinders from a 66 Impala should be big pimpin!:eek: :D Triple gold Daytons for the trailer too..
Front back ............side to side:devil: :D
Ready to go back to the Aztek?

TrojanDan
11-07-2007, 09:27 PM
Bring that thing over. I'll bust out the welder and dial you in:D Since you're from East Los, I think a few hydraulic cylinders from a 66 Impala should be big pimpin!:eek: :D Triple gold Daytons for the trailer too..
Front back ............side to side:devil: :D
Ready to go back to the Aztek?
Cool, then I'll reupholster with some shag carpeting and dingleberries.
The Azteca was fun! :cool:

BOBALOO
11-08-2007, 02:51 PM
Cool, then I'll reupholster with some shag carpeting and dingleberries.
The Azteca was fun! :cool:
Come on now, you mean tuck and roll :rolleyes: