PDA

View Full Version : Sanfelipe 250

Woodster
03-02-2006, 06:55 PM
Anybody heading down there? My buddy is pitting for one of the factory Honda quad riders. He just called me and said they have over 350 entries and 30 of them are Trophy Trucks! I guess they're a little nervous because the quad guys take off an hour before the Trophy Trucks. :rollside: :rollside:

Charley
03-02-2006, 07:20 PM
If anyone spots dave deatley of deco motorsports tell him he is the ultimate piece of white tra$h!

Woodster
03-02-2006, 07:23 PM
i'm heading down weds am - racing w/ cameron steele (and no terry i'm not name dropping :rolleyes: ) cameron is actually starting out on a bike (rmz450) then handing it off to trigger gumm, then going back to the start, then jumping in his trophy truck taking off in the first slot. so i would assume he'd catch your buddy, just tell him to move over and it shouldn't be to painful :cry: you heading down ??? keyes
No im not heading down for this one..I almost ended up racing it on a Quad with my Bro in law.. Looks like we may do a full season next year though..Actually im not sure about the 1000 though. Hopefully 08 we'll have a Class 10 car going or possibly a Class 1.. :)

Ivan Dan
03-02-2006, 08:21 PM
If anyone spots dave deatley of deco motorsports tell him he is the ultimate piece of white tra$h!
WOW sounds like someone burned your bridge huh?!?! I see/hear about it a lot in the off-road community its pretty sad really.

unleashed
03-02-2006, 08:30 PM
Have fun...I've never been but heard its one of the better events. :)
And D-no...Tell Cameron Goodluck and kick some ass! D-no are you racing class 7 or not??? Did Heidi take your place???:rollside:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

Charley
03-02-2006, 08:30 PM
WOW sounds like someone burned your bridge huh?!?! I see/hear about it a lot in the off-road community its pretty sad really.
Im actually a huge smartass... He is one of the coolest guys I know... even if he owns an eliminator ;)

Ivan Dan
03-02-2006, 09:46 PM
Im actually a huge smartass... He is one of the coolest guys I know... even if he owns an eliminator ;)
Gotcha!

Ivan Dan
03-02-2006, 09:48 PM
there is drama in the off-road community ??? :rolleyes: huh, ?? ;) -hey dan are going to rally down ??
d-no....not sure yet. Its gonna be a last minute decision depending on if the sellers of the house I'm trying to buy find a new home. If they do, they I gotta stick around town and try to get my current house sold. If they don't then I might boogie down and party with you guys. I'll have to let you next week.

h2oski2fast
03-02-2006, 10:11 PM
I havent decided if I'm going yet or not. If I do end up going, I wont be hard to find.......... sitting in the back of the truck right next to tech, drinking beer!