PDA

View Full Version : Overland Park Kansas

BarryMac
11-08-2007, 10:43 AM
Anyone live there or nearby??? Need some 411...
Thanks

adjones419
11-08-2007, 10:47 AM
I know of someone who lives there. What do you need to know?

BarryMac
11-08-2007, 10:52 AM
I know of someone who lives there. What do you need to know?
Check your PM's, thanks... :)

adjones419
11-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Check your PM's, thanks... :)
Right back at ya.

HavaSkank
11-08-2007, 11:53 AM
I used to boink someone who lived in Overland Park/Olathe area. He was a FABULOUS piece of ass.
Oh, the memories. The mid west breeds'em up right. :devil:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-08-2007, 12:12 PM
I've driven through it, but all the KC suburbs look the same. Now, 100 miles out, near Manhattan or Lawrence, that's nice :D

rlj676
11-08-2007, 12:13 PM
I'm from KC and know that area reasonably well if you still need an opinion.

adjones419
11-08-2007, 12:16 PM
The mid west breeds'em up right. :devil:
Hey HavaSkank, how you doin? ;)

HavaSkank
11-08-2007, 12:25 PM
Hey HavaSkank, how you doin? ;)
No, the question is how YOU doing? (wink wink)

adjones419
11-08-2007, 12:48 PM
No, the question is how YOU doing? (wink wink)
Hanging in there, thanks for asking. :D

Lightning
11-08-2007, 01:14 PM
Thanks
I can tell you all kinds of things about it....seriously though, i have some clients who own property there. I'll start by letting you know that it's in Kansas - do you still need more info :D

mrs.rvrluvr
11-08-2007, 01:48 PM
My dad lives there. Let me know what you need.

beever_retreever
11-08-2007, 02:23 PM
spent 20 months out there on a project. just moved back to socal in August. The "OP" is in Johnson County. lots of good bars and restaurants. if you took out the drastic weather and put in some mountains, you could easily call it any nice city or suburb we have here in LA/OC.
imho, the girls were hotter and more approachable than the la girls. if it weren't for the weather and the fact i have no family out there and my recent raise/promotion, i wouldn't have had a problem living there. The winter is terribly cold and windy. The summer is terribly hot and humid.
let me know if you need to know anything in particular.

tamalewagon
11-08-2007, 02:28 PM
Thanks
Are we thinking of a change Mr. Mac? :confused: :D

BarryMac
11-08-2007, 02:43 PM
I can tell you all kinds of things about it....seriously though, i have some clients who own property there. I'll start by letting you know that it's in Kansas - do you still need more info :D
Yes, thanks... :D
My dad lives there. Let me know what you need.
I need to know if you'll be there in January... ;) :D
spent 20 months out there on a project. just moved back to socal in August. The "OP" is in Johnson County. lots of good bars and restaurants. if you took out the drastic weather and put in some mountains, you could easily call it any nice city or suburb we have here in LA/OC.
imho, the girls were hotter and more approachable than the la girls. if it weren't for the weather and the fact i have no family out there and my recent raise/promotion, i wouldn't have had a problem living there. The winter is terribly cold and windy. The summer is terribly hot and humid.
let me know if you need to know anything in particular.
I am wondering about the weather in January, might be in a training class there, Atlanta in late February is my other choice, either way I'm scared, when the thermometer dips below 60* and I can't wear shorts I turn into a pshyco... :D
Are we thinking of a change Mr. Mac? :confused: :D
Not quite yet but eventually, I can guarantee you one thing my friend, it wont be Kansas Toto... :D

HavaSkank
11-08-2007, 02:45 PM
While you're there Bar may I suggest getting pounded by some mid west hunk. It worked for me....made my 'sentence' in Kansas go by MUCH faster.

mrs.rvrluvr
11-08-2007, 02:49 PM
The weather in January is possibly snow, but doesn't last long gone after 2-3 days. Probably around 50 degrees for the high. Definately bring something or someone to keep you warm. :devil: