PDA

View Full Version : Cancun Help

moneypit
11-08-2007, 03:39 PM
Never been to Cancun and I had it in mind for a little getaway. Whats your best recommendation for a Beachfront Hotel.
Keeping in mind:
1. Good Beach
2 Close to nightlife
3. Pool / Resort Cleanliness
4. Not over priced.
BTW.. Im not taking the kids...
Thanks!!

KineticoH20
11-08-2007, 04:22 PM
Fiesta Americana Condesa:)

new2cats
11-08-2007, 04:26 PM
Why Mexico????? Just wondering??? Not a racist question..there are just so many other great places with less "issues" for the same $$$!

photo chick
11-08-2007, 04:41 PM
I stayed here and absolutely loved it!! I don't know the price though, we had enough points saved up to stay free. :D
http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/CUNHRHH-Hilton-Cancun-Golf-Spa-Resort/index.do?WT.srch=1

AZJD
11-08-2007, 04:43 PM
Never been to Cancun and I had it in mind for a little getaway. Whats your best recommendation for a Beachfront Hotel.
Keeping in mind:
1. Good Beach
2 Close to nightlife
3. Pool / Resort Cleanliness
4. Not over priced.
BTW.. Im not taking the kids...
Thanks!!
Depending on your age, I would possibly reccomend a different part of Mexico. Cancun is very college town'ish! Very americanized.
Maybe Cabo or Puerto Vallarta.
Maybe even look into Ixtapa or something a little different.

boatnam2
11-08-2007, 05:16 PM
get something on medano beach, only place your going to be able to swim.It is walking distance to all the cool bars.We bought a time share on medano last year should be almost built cant wait to go.Have not stayed there but i hear the melia is sweet.You have to do youhomework to find cheap food most places are way overpriced.I found expedia or pleasant holidays have really good deals on trips.2 hour $300 flight direct you will not find that anywhere else in mexico without paying through the ass.Try some fishing recommend pisces they have a web site kinda spendy.I really liked the booze snorkle cruise on the big catamaran pound beers for hour or two go snorkling pound beers again on the way back i know i got my 35 bucks worth.Maybe do a time share and get all the excursions for free good deal probaly worth 400 bucks make sure you say no unlike us.:D

CornWater
11-08-2007, 05:34 PM
Just got back from here for 10 days.. awesome place and really good food. It is about a 20 min. cab ride to nightlife though.
http://www.excellence-resorts.com/all-inclusive-resorts/riviera-cancun-mexico/cancun-overview.htm

boatsntoys
11-08-2007, 05:39 PM
Desire resorts. Adult only, all inclusive and the views are WILD!! Party, Party