PDA

View Full Version : Geezus Khrist Charlie's Angels is a stupid ass movie.

beaverretriever
11-08-2007, 06:42 PM
But damn, that Lucy Liu is pretty damn fine. She is a little crosseyed, but for some reason, sexy as hell. Smokin little body and she seems pretty smart for an actress;) Cameron Diaz looks good in the movie but has pretty rough skin in real life (still hot).
I am sitting on the couch watching this piece of crap movie right now. I can't turn away for some reason:D. Its like watching a welder; you know its bad for you, but you keep looking.
The dirt bike scene is just fricken ridiculously stupid and Drew Barrymore is a pig.
Needs more boob but still SMOKIN!!! :D
http://www.stealthygoat.com/Blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/lucy_liu.jpg

HocusPocus
11-08-2007, 06:45 PM
But damn, that Lucy Liu is pretty damn fine. She is a little crosseyed, but for some reason, sexy as hell. Smokin little body and she seems pretty smart for an actress;) Cameron Diaz looks good in the movie but has pretty rough skin in real life (still hot).
I am sitting on the couch watching this piece of crap movie right now. I can't turn away for some reason:D. Its like watching a welder; you know its bad for you, but you keep looking.
The dirt bike scene is just fricken ridiculously stupid and Drew Barrymore is a pig.
thats the second movie.. both actually sucked but the girls do look hot in some scenes.

beaverretriever
11-08-2007, 06:50 PM
thats the second movie.. both actually sucked but the girls do look hot in some scenes.
Oh, it is? I have never seen any of them so I didn't know. LOL :confused:
I honestly can't stop laughing at how dumb it is, but I still keep watching. What is wrong with me.... Oh, I am a man and like looking at hot women...:D

RitcheyRch
11-08-2007, 06:58 PM
Definitely a stupid movie and agree Lucy Liu is hot

DeltaSigBoater
11-08-2007, 07:06 PM
Great Movie :rolleyes:
cant believe that it came out 7 years ago :eek:

blown65
11-08-2007, 07:48 PM
The first one wasn't terribly bad. The second was awful though.

Not So Fast
11-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Both complete crap, hard to believe someone would waste good money on them!! NSF