PDA

View Full Version : Allied Insurance

BAS
11-09-2007, 01:31 PM
Has anyone had any experience with Allied Insurance? I'm switching companies to save money and haven't heard anything about them before. Any feedback? :confused:

jh4rt
11-09-2007, 01:34 PM
My brother-in-law sells it , pm me if you need a good salesperson (he's in San Fernando valley).
I got more coverage and an umbrella policy on top for about $300 less / year.
I don't have any experience with claims yet, of course, but was assured that they are a division of Nationwide, and claims were handled expediently.
-j

BAS
11-09-2007, 01:40 PM
My buddy is actually an agent. Good to know they're tied in with Nationwide, thanks for the info!

Miss Throttle
11-09-2007, 02:51 PM
Has anyone had any experience with Allied Insurance? I'm switching companies to save money and haven't heard anything about them before. Any feedback? :confused:
Worked with a Insurance Co. that represented Allied great company. Are you dealing with someone in Ca?
Be careful if you are dealing with someone in Havasu....:)

BAS
11-09-2007, 09:00 PM
Yes, Southern California. It’s a done deal. He is saving me almost $1500 a year. My girlfriend and I have terrible driving records which make it very interesting when shopping for insurance. We wanted to get good coverage with a reputable company, but got denied everywhere. So my friend/insurance agent called me up and said he pulled some strings and got us approved with Allied. That’s what started me thinking, is he just sick of working for us?
PM me if anyone wants his contact info, he is based out of Lake Forest CA.
Thank, BAS

INSman
11-09-2007, 09:06 PM
As previously mentioned, a division of Nationwide which is a very strong and highly rated company and although I don't run across them in a competitive environment, I am seeing them out there and they seem to be the current "low price" leaders which never lasts forever. Take advantage of it while you can and make sure to check your coverages and policy very closely as with any company/broker/insurer.