PDA

View Full Version : Spain's king tells Hugo Chavez to "Shut up"

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-10-2007, 03:27 PM
Right on!
The king of Spain was at the Ibero-American Summit and told Chavez as he was interrupting the Spanish Prime Minister, "Why don't you shut up?"
LOL
Here's the link to the story
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071110/wl_nm/chile_summit_dc

BadKachina
11-10-2007, 03:28 PM
Right on!
The king of Spain was at a Latin American Summit and told Chavez as he was interrupting someone "Why don't you shut up?"
LOL
Here's the link to the story
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071110/wl_nm/chile_summit_dc
chatafukup:D

Not So Fast
11-10-2007, 05:47 PM
Someone should shut him up permanently:mad: NSF

redneckcharlie
11-10-2007, 05:49 PM
Now thats a GREAT idea!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-11-2007, 12:21 PM
The Venuzuelans and the rest of the world should be so lucky. However, they were the stupid ones who put him in power.

Boa1277
11-11-2007, 12:45 PM
You know it really ticks me off when you see these leftist anti American pricks like Chavez, I wish we could just tell the rest of the world to F OFF and pull out of anything and everything we have our nose in where it is not wanted. Watch what happens then, most of the 3rd world would collapse in fact most of the other countries in the world would be screwed. Well hopefully we will start taking care of our own and screw the rest of the world.

Marty Gras
11-11-2007, 05:18 PM
REMEMBER TO VOTE! Investigate who is running, and who 'thinks as you do', then VOTE! Then when we have chosen new leaders, MAKE THEM RESPONSIVE TO THE PEOPLE, not big money interests. Accountability, for their votes and actions! Today, too many politicians are "helping themselves, at our expense", and they will never be held accountable. The USA is helping, feed, teach or kill most everyone in the world, who will help us when we run out of money? "BOA1277" I feel you are correct. If the US politicians went back to "protectionism" we would be much better off! F 'free trade'! It has never been free for the workers in the US!