PDA

View Full Version : Awesome ride to Topock, Thanx Todd 969

Miss Throttle
11-10-2007, 06:10 PM
We had a great time, except for when we lost my dad!!!!!:)

BigDoug
11-10-2007, 06:15 PM
Jamie, we looked for him and could not find him, did he turn around or something ?

Havasu1986
11-10-2007, 06:16 PM
THeres already a couple threads started about the ride. :eek: :rolleyes: :D

SummitKarl
11-10-2007, 06:32 PM
new girl..:rolleyes: :devil: :D :D :D

Miss Throttle
11-11-2007, 08:10 AM
Yes i saw the other threads started, but dont recall any of them saying THANKS TODD 969, and just because I'm new does not mean I dont know what I am doing. Thank you very much.....:) :) :)
p.s. next time you want to give me shiat you might want to reconsider :) :) :)

Throttle
11-11-2007, 08:11 AM
dont get her started... there are lots of threads about treadmill too.

BigDoug
11-11-2007, 08:14 AM
Would you answer my question Miss Throttle..............please :D

Ms.Havasu
11-11-2007, 08:15 AM
Yes i saw the other threads started, but dont recall any of them saying THANKS TODD 969, and just because I'm new does not mean I dont know what I am doing. Thank you very much.....:) :) :)
p.s. next time you want to give me shiat you might want to reconsider :) :) :)
You go girl!
She is Sassy:D

Miss Throttle
11-11-2007, 08:15 AM
Jamie, we looked for him and could not find him, did he turn around or something ?
Yes Doug we found him, thank you he had to go all the way around he got stopped, I was just freaking out because they were the only ones not back yet and i knew if they would of turned around and went back they would of called. :)

Throttle
11-11-2007, 08:17 AM
You go girl!
She is Sassy:D
wow, look who's up early... how r u guys feeling this am? :idea:

BigDoug
11-11-2007, 08:18 AM
Thank you, now i can call off the search team............they have been out there all night !!.........................hehe :D

Ms.Havasu
11-11-2007, 08:20 AM
wow, look who's up early... how r u guys feeling this am? :idea:
Hey we are local Havasuians....That means we are professional Drinkers. :)
If you drink the good stuff. you don't get hang overs.

Throttle
11-11-2007, 08:22 AM
Hey we are local Havasuians....That means we are professional Drinkers. :)
If you drink the good stuff. you don't get hang overs.
whos talking about hangovers?

franky
11-11-2007, 08:46 AM
Yes Todd, thanks a bunch for yesterday. My eyes are still bleeding and my nose will not stop generating huge dirt bugers. Love that DUST.
What was the deal with the BLM guy?

Riomouse911
11-11-2007, 10:13 AM
We're all a bit stiff after the ride, but we had a blast. I'll see if Michelle can post some pics of Gavin, his hair was hysterical after we got back to Lowes.
Todd, thanks again for everything!...And the same goes for all who turn out!. Every ride is worth the round-trip out and back from home.
This was honestly the first time I have ever won anything in a raffle, and I'll do my best to post the before and afters (pics) and any performance changes on the Gibson exhaust...
Thanks again! EB, Michelle and Gav-asu...

Riomouse911
11-11-2007, 10:21 AM
I missed the BLM guy question..
I was about 100 yards behind Self-made and the crew through the Sacramento wash towards the Topock road when out of the dust I saw Police lights heading my way... we looked as forlorn as we could and said"we're lost" when he pulled up with three Rhinos in tow. He laughed and told us to follow him back to the edge of the reserve.
When we stopped he took our names and vehicle info, then told us the reserve starts in the wash area and instead we need to go back around to the high-trestle and stick towards the tracks. He said the usual ticket is about 200 bucks PLUS a damage assessment on the distance travelled or stuff run over, but he was cool about it.
The killer moment was when were were all stopped with the BLM dude... a Rhino comes blasting through the wash in a huge cloud of dust.. I could see the "oh $%#! on the drivers face as it screeched to a halt, spun around, and drove back the other way. We were all rolling!
The ranger said he saw the posts on the 'net and was waiting in the reserve part of the wash for us to arrive... so next time I'll stick close to the tracks, because I doubt I'll get the same break again.

waterwitch
11-11-2007, 10:42 AM
I had SUCH a blast!!!! I am still smiling... or am I really just trying
to get the dirt out of me teeth!:D
BIG HUGE THANKS to Kenny for my ride up and A HUGE thanks to
Chris for my crazy ass ride back!!!!
Thank you to Todd and his beautiful wife for everything. It's always
great seeing you both.
Your generousity to Havasu for Youth was AMAZING!

EAZYKILLER2006
11-11-2007, 06:04 PM
thanks todd and dana!!!
as always we had a great time!!!
cant believe we went on the wrong side, again, on the way back...a group of us:D
thats the second time!:confused: :idea:
we all had to turn around:)
thanks for the coffee truck!!

Throttle
11-11-2007, 06:31 PM
The killer moment was when were were all stopped with the BLM dude... a Rhino comes blasting through the wash in a huge cloud of dust.. I could see the "oh $%#! on the drivers face as it screeched to a halt, spun around, and drove back the other way. We were all rolling!
The ranger said he saw the posts on the 'net and was waiting in the reserve part of the wash for us to arrive... so next time I'll stick close to the tracks, because I doubt I'll get the same break again.
ok, so these guys like to spy on us, and then wait for us... mmmm:idea: not just one, but several of his buddies. I call BS! you would be lucky if you saw just one of these guys on any given day!
lets do this again next week. see if they catch us then!

OutCole'd
11-11-2007, 06:37 PM
Hats off to Todd & Dana, we had a blast! I'm, already looking forward to the next trip!

BigDoug
11-11-2007, 07:06 PM
Bill, you were suppose to hang out with the 19 mph crew, what the hell ?
So much for our friendship i guess ?........................just leave your buddy's stranded like that.....................i see how it is !! :D

OutCole'd
11-11-2007, 07:13 PM
Bill, you were suppose to hang out with the 19 mph crew, what the hell ?
So much for our friendship i guess ?........................just leave your buddy's stranded like that.....................i see how it is !! :D
I tried, but the kids won out. They were yelling at me to hauls ass & GO!:D We hung with the 28 mph crew instead, still not the 50 mph crew but not the 19mph crew either.:D

BigDoug
11-11-2007, 07:30 PM
Whatever dude !!.......................i can see who the parent is in this situation ..........hehe :D

Garrddogg
11-12-2007, 08:22 PM
I might know something about that..
did it look something like this?:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=42949&stc=1&d=1194927862
I missed the BLM guy question..
I was about 100 yards behind Self-made and the crew through the Sacramento wash towards the Topock road when out of the dust I saw Police lights heading my way... we looked as forlorn as we could and said"we're lost" when he pulled up with three Rhinos in tow. He laughed and told us to follow him back to the edge of the reserve.
When we stopped he took our names and vehicle info, then told us the reserve starts in the wash area and instead we need to go back around to the high-trestle and stick towards the tracks. He said the usual ticket is about 200 bucks PLUS a damage assessment on the distance travelled or stuff run over, but he was cool about it.

Throttle
11-12-2007, 08:58 PM
[QUOTE=Riomouse911;2888540]
QUOTE]
I think that was me... I headed towards the railroad and found some very small trail that I barely fit threw, someone started to follow me but stopped and turned around... what a gassssss

franky
11-12-2007, 09:20 PM
[QUOTE=Riomouse911;2888540]
QUOTE]
I think that was me... I headed towards the railroad and found some very small trail that I barely fit threw, someone started to follow me but stopped and turned around... what a gassssss
Don't you just (still) love ditchen the cops!!!

selfmade
11-12-2007, 09:53 PM
I might know something about that..
did it look something like this?:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=42949&stc=1&d=1194927862
Gary that was classic. You were completely in it coming around the corner and all of a sudden you hit the brakes and go in reverse asap. Then here comes Throttle right behind you.:D

Riomouse911
11-12-2007, 09:57 PM
There was so much dust I couldn't see who it was...either that or the hoots of laughter from the guys up front that doubled me over.
We downloaded some pics of the kiddo before and after.. but the images are 2100x2100. How do I shrink them down to post? The finale shot of him is a crack up...

djunkie
11-13-2007, 02:21 AM
I tried, but the kids won out. They were yelling at me to hauls ass & GO!:D We hung with the 28 mph crew instead, still not the 50 mph crew but not the 19mph crew either.:D
When you feel like following some people who know how to drive these things just let me know. :jawdrop: :D :D

OutCole'd
11-13-2007, 05:51 AM
When you feel like following some people who know how to drive these things just let me know. :jawdrop: :D :D
Sounds great to me. By the way, I still see something on my damn porch.....

Garrddogg
11-13-2007, 06:36 AM
pm sent..
There was so much dust I couldn't see who it was...either that or the hoots of laughter from the guys up front that doubled me over.
We downloaded some pics of the kiddo before and after.. but the images are 2100x2100. How do I shrink them down to post? The finale shot of him is a crack up...

Garrddogg
11-13-2007, 10:27 AM
Gavin all clean at the start. Then to collecting rocks at break point #1 in the AZ DOT yard. Time for a quick nap at Terribles. The last photo was the result of the non-stop high-speed run through the desert back to the truck at Lowes.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=42981&stc=1&d=1194978224
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=42982&stc=1&d=1194978224
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=42983&stc=1&d=1194978224
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=42984&stc=1&d=1194978224

djunkie
11-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Sounds great to me. By the way, I still see something on my damn porch.....
I haven't been out there yet. :( We'll be out next weekend for thanksgiving though. You gonna be out?

That Guy
11-13-2007, 01:52 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=42984&stc=1&d=1194978224
That pic is classic...we were at the 40 when they came shooting up that steep hill and when we saw his hair we about lost it....very cute kid..:)
Thanks T and D for a great time as always....

OutCole'd
11-13-2007, 08:14 PM
I haven't been out there yet. :( We'll be out next weekend for thanksgiving though. You gonna be out?
I wish, let me know what day you can drop by & pick that thing up, I will clear you through the Nazi's.
That pic is classic...we were at the 40 when they came shooting up that steep hill and when we saw his hair we about lost it....very cute kid..:)
That was funny! Great hair on that kid.:D

That Guy
11-13-2007, 09:11 PM
Thanks again Bill for hanging with us...when I could see you through the dust....tons of fun....:D :D

Phat Matt
11-13-2007, 09:56 PM
I wish, let me know what day you can drop by & pick that thing up, I will clear you through the Nazi's.
That kid cracked me up when I say him at the 40. :D