PDA

View Full Version : To all the Veterans out there.

n8dawg
11-10-2007, 07:01 PM
Thank you for keeping America safe, and extra thanks for the paid day off! I'll be on the lake Monday afternoon... I'll throw back a beer and throw up my roost for you guys!
Nate

ELVIS
11-10-2007, 09:52 PM
I second that

wedge44
11-11-2007, 08:14 AM
Thanks....And please remember the Veteran's Day Holiday is to REMEMBER those that have given the ulimate sacrifice and those who will because others will not.....it's not about one's personal objecive or those of a political agenda....it's about those that have given from the War against England to the War against present day foes......it's even about those that gave in the worst one of all.....us v. us...north v. south...our most shameful part of history......just my thought for the day......Wedge

AirtimeLavey
11-11-2007, 09:28 AM
Thanks....And please remember the Veteran's Day Holiday is to REMEMBER those that have given the ulimate sacrifice and those who will because others will not.....it's not about one's personal objecive or those of a political agenda....it's about those that have given from the War against England to the War against present day foes......it's even about those that gave in the worst one of all.....us v. us...north v. south...our most shameful part of history......just my thought for the day......Wedge
Nicely said. Thank you to all who serve, served and made the sacrifices for all of our freedoms. Most of us may never know how much sacrifice can truly be involved for those the men and women who serve, and their families. Our lives would definitely be different without them. Thank you. :D :D :D

adjones419
11-11-2007, 12:56 PM
Big thanks!

mrs.rvrluvr
11-11-2007, 02:50 PM
Yes, thank you to all the military personnnel. We are camping this weekend at Camp Pendleton. Staying here makes me even more appreciative of all they do for our country.

Luckie Stiff
11-11-2007, 02:58 PM
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d173/y2keglide/vetsday07_lo.jpg

photo chick
11-11-2007, 04:03 PM
Very very well said!!! Thank you so much to all!!!

Speedman
11-11-2007, 04:12 PM
Very very well said!!! Thank you so much to all!!!
Could not have said any better.

asch
11-11-2007, 04:31 PM
Couldn't agree more. Too bad folks don't have more interest in learning about that war and the events and subsequent sacrifice(s) made. I have a (ongoing) interest in learning about both sides. American veterans DESERVE to have their efforts memorialized.
For myself, it's about my father (lost his eyesight while serving in Vietnam) and my grandfather who served in WWII as one of "Pattons own" as a tank operator.
Thank you Veterans for your selfless service!
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=42842&stc=1&d=1194827284

Speedman
11-11-2007, 04:51 PM
This I ride with pride in support to all VET'S and thank you.42846 I wish I could make this picture show up.

photo chick
11-11-2007, 04:58 PM
Here you go
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=42846&d=1194828514
This I ride with pride in support to all VET'S and thank you.42846 I wish I could make this picture show up.

Speedman
11-11-2007, 05:02 PM
Here you go
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=42846&d=1194828514
Thank you

smoker
11-11-2007, 05:12 PM
My extra thanks won't go for a day off. It goes to all the reserves' that are being called upon. Most didn't plan on this unlike the enlisted personal. But did they either? Extra thanks to you all. God Bless and be safe.

thecampbellman
11-11-2007, 05:25 PM
surely every freedom I enjoy today, I owe to those who served our Great Nation.
Thanks POP, I think of you every day. Thanks to all of our Servicemen past, current , and those to come.

Pheelin Phroggy
11-11-2007, 05:35 PM
Yes, thank you to all the military personnnel. We are camping this weekend at Camp Pendleton. Staying here makes me even more appreciative of all they do for our country.
nice place... we go to the cottages on San Onofre or Del Mar beaches on Pendleton a couple times a year.
Today is our day to remember those who gave the ultimate sacrifice to protect the freedoms we enjoy today, those who are only with us in spirit.

Speedman
11-11-2007, 07:03 PM
[QUOTE=photo chick;2888980]Here you go
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=42846&d=1194828514[/QUOTE
Just want to show I support in all my ways of life. Because if it was'nt for all the VET'S and the all the ones serving now it may have not been this good thanks again. 42860 and42861
For what ever it is I can not post these to show up.

boat boy
11-11-2007, 07:17 PM
Don't forget to personal Thank any of those guys or gals you see wearing hats, shirts or Lord forbid uniforms. Today at Costco ran across a guy who had a Vietnam Vet's hat on, took a minute and personally went over and thanked him along with shaking his hand.

Moneypitt
11-11-2007, 07:20 PM
Today is Veterans day. A day to thank and honor American Veterans, Living, and deceased........ Memorial Day is the day to thank and honor those Veterans that gave the ultimate sacrifice in service to their country. There is a difference.......It is OK to honor those that died serving, but also those still living and those serving today. IMO Veterans Day is for the living.....And the service I attended today seemed to lean that way as well.......MP

delemorte
11-11-2007, 07:26 PM
Here Here!!!!!!
Thanks to all those that defend my freedom and stand up and protect those unable to protect them selves...
Thanks to all those brave people who never came home... we miss you and will never forget you!!!

Speedman
11-11-2007, 08:05 PM
Today is Veterans day. A day to thank and honor American Veterans, Living, and deceased........ Memorial Day is the day to thank and honor those Veterans that gave the ultimate sacrifice in service to their country. There is a difference.......It is OK to honor those that died serving, but also those still living and those serving today. IMO Veterans Day is for the living.....And the service I attended today seemed to lean that way as well.......MP
I thank God and all Branches of services who Have been and gone, now serving and who are on the bus getting ready to serve every day.

PaPaG
11-11-2007, 09:01 PM
A big thanks to all the men and women that have served and are serving our country....without you, we would not be the free nation that we are....
Thank you, from my family to yours

soulboater#1
11-11-2007, 09:04 PM
Thank You!!! My Freedom And Happinees Would Not Be $hit If It Was Not For Our Vets!!! To Both Of My Brothers Who Defened Our Country And Saved Mine And Our Azzez--and To All Vets Out There---thanks!!!!!

atomickitn
11-12-2007, 06:57 AM
thanks to all who gave and continue to give.....and my loving wife who is serving today in kuwait....:)

Mrs.Racer277
11-12-2007, 08:07 AM
http://www.blinkyou.com/image_bank/glitters/veterans2.gif