PDA

View Full Version : Callling Out Nagaom Peterson And Heccoter Gutany!

maxwedge
11-11-2007, 06:15 AM
I know you fukers are from hot Hot Boat, because I recognized the poor spelling, and failure to grasp basic english langauge skills right away. Quit spaming my e-mail accounts with offers regarding prescription drugs or IMPORTANT" notices regarding my checking account #1lg36." I don't need any prescription drugs and nobody in America has a checking account number with letters in the middle of it, you stupid son of a bitch. Also please tell your friend Hesito DeAngelo 258 and all his buddies with similar fuked up names, to please just go ahead and send me the 72 free iPODs, 102 big screen plasma TV's, along with the aproximatly 32billion dollars that I have inherited from my uncle, Prince Gozogomet, in Uraguay. Quit fukin around here. I'm tired of this shit.:mad:
...Also please tell your slutty friend Jennifer, who wants to get naked for me, that although I think she's kinda cute and she's got a nice rack, her almost daily e-mails make me think she is the needy stalker type, and I just don't need that kinda shit in my life right now. :D
Thanks

charlyox
11-11-2007, 08:10 AM
Well said. And that slut Jennifer won't leave me alone either.