PDA

View Full Version : Hand Gerenade at school

pw_Tony
11-13-2007, 02:52 PM
This is what my 7 year old cousin had brought home from school today. Kinda scary.
Dear Parents/Guardians,
Today a child unfortunately brought a Korean War era hand grenade to school. To err on the side of caution, all classrooms and personnell were immediately evacuated. We then contacte the Bullhead City Police Department who dispatched a bomb disposal team to campus.
Upon further inspection by the police department, the grenade was determined to be of no risk to the staff and students. They all clear was given. Classes resumed without further incident. I want to commend all staff and students for their calmness and cooperation in this matter. We have monthly fire/evacuation drills, and this unfortunate incident was handled in a professional thorough manner as we normally practice our drills. This is why we have these drills.
Thank you for your understanding and patience in this matter.

OGShocker
11-13-2007, 02:59 PM
ohforfukssake!:rolleyes:

pw_Tony
11-13-2007, 03:07 PM
ohforfukssake!:rolleyes:
:confused:

YODA
11-13-2007, 03:21 PM
tweekers kids?????

OGShocker
11-13-2007, 03:28 PM
:confused:
Not directed at you, Tony.
It was a fuggin paper weight. The dumbass staff couldn't see the one inch hole at the bottom? They will most likely hang this little kid for a show and tell item. I know the "better safe than sorry" argument, but really sometimes its better to be observant than hysterical. IMNSHO.

pw_Tony
11-13-2007, 03:33 PM
Not directed at you, Tony.
It was a fuggin paper weight. The dumbass staff couldn't see the one inch hole at the bottom? They will most likely hang this little kid for a show and tell item. I know the "better safe than sorry" argument, but really sometimes its better to be observant than hysterical. IMNSHO.
Oh so you already know the story! Wow that's fast, I just heard since it happened today. I didn't know it was a paper weight!

SB
11-14-2007, 11:43 AM
They evacuated the whole school? How about removing the grenade instead of the people?

Sleek-Jet
11-14-2007, 12:02 PM
Someone opened a surplus store in the small town I grew up in... all the kids had paper wieght grenades... brang 'em to school and everything... it was so cool...
<----- Glad he's not a kid in this day and age...