PDA

View Full Version : A question for Temecula Murrieta residents..

Tremor Therapy
11-14-2007, 08:41 AM
The family and I will be moving to Murrieta around Christmas, and we were wondering what the best phone service, TV service, and Internet service providers are? We have been spoiled by digital Cox, and since Cox isn't up that way, who are the best providers? I have heard horror stories about Adelphia and Time Warner, so any help would be appreciated!

topless
11-14-2007, 08:43 AM
The family and I will be moving to Murrieta around Christmas, and we were wondering what the best phone service, TV service, and Internet service providers are? We have been spoiled by digital Cox, and since Cox isn't up that way, who are the best providers? I have heard horror stories about Adelphia and Time Warner, so any help would be appreciated!
You're going to hear horror stories about any and everything so your best bet is to draw straws.

HefeRaton
11-14-2007, 08:49 AM
I have everything including phone through Adelphia A.K.A. Time Warner and have had zero problems.

11-14-2007, 08:49 AM
Verizon Fios. Once you go fiber-optic you'll realize that cables are only for lifting things!

Captain Dan
11-14-2007, 09:04 AM
Without a doubt, Verizon FIOS fiber optic for telephone and internet service. I have DirecTV (and prefer DirecTV), but I hear Verizon has a good TV package as part of the overall FIOS bundle.