PDA

View Full Version : Vegas things to do

Some Kind Of Monster
03-03-2006, 02:50 PM
So now that I have my hotel reservations in Vegas I am looking for things to do. Where are the hot places to go, shows to see? I have been several times, but I know there is a LOT I don't know!

Flashover
03-03-2006, 03:03 PM
So now that I have my hotel reservations in Vegas I am looking for things to do. Where are the hot places to go, shows to see? I have been several times, but I know there is a LOT I don't know!
The Hoffbrau House is a cool place if you like good beer. It is by the Hard Rock. Club Rain in the Palms sucks. The Russian Red Square in Mandalay bay is cool if you are a Vodka drinker. It all depends on your type of fun. Plus are kids going along or is it adult only? Either way have a good time, I will be there next week. :crossx: :crossx:

Red Eye
03-03-2006, 03:04 PM
In the past, I never really thought of anything about the Cirque de Soleil shows but then I watched Mystere at Treasure Island. I absolutely would recommend watching that show. You see a huge range of ages when you go there, so it doesn't matter how old or young you are. A couple of good steak houses are Fiore in the Rio and Gallahger's in the New York New York. Stay away for the buffets because you'll be stuffed for the rest of the day/night. I'll be there next weekend. When are you going?

Flashover
03-03-2006, 03:07 PM
In the past, I never really thought of anything about the Cirque de Soleil shows but then I watched Mystere at Treasure Island. I absolutely would recommend watching that show. You see a huge range of ages when you go there, so it doesn't matter how old or young you are. A couple of good steak houses are Fiore in the Rio and Gallahger's in the New York New York. Stay away for the buffets because you'll be stuffed for the rest of the day/night. I'll be there next weekend. When are you going?
Will you be there for the races? Thats when we will be there. Should be pullin in on Thursday morning. :crossx:

Red Eye
03-03-2006, 03:09 PM
Will you be there for the races? Thats when we will be there. Should be pullin in on Thursday morning. :crossx:
Not for the races, but just one of those "hey let's go to Vegas" weekends. The Venetian takes care of me, so you can't really beat a free weekend. Is it Nascar?

Flashover
03-03-2006, 03:11 PM
Not for the races, but just one of those "hey let's go to Vegas" weekends. The Venetian takes care of me, so you can't really beat a free weekend. Is it Nascar?
Yeah. there will be a ton of people there, but if you stay around the strip it won't realy affect you much. you will just see alot of people wearing racing jackets and stuff. :crossx:

River918
03-03-2006, 03:13 PM
Seems everytime the wife and I go we can't get away from the topless pool at the Mandalay Bay.....

OutCole'd
03-03-2006, 03:14 PM
Blue Man Group
"O"
Amazing Johnathan
Strip Clubs etc.....

Red Eye
03-03-2006, 03:15 PM
Yeah. there will be a ton of people there, but if you stay around the strip it won't realy affect you much. you will just see alot of people wearing racing jackets and stuff. :crossx:
I'm not much of a fan, but I'm sure the rest of my family will be jealous as they're huge Nascar fans. Where are you staying at? I'm coming up on Saturday and I'll be the guy you see at the craps table from sun up to sun down. :crossx:

kanedog
03-03-2006, 03:21 PM
nascar car rides.100 bones gets you 3 laps at 160mph.1800bepetty is the n um.you can drive them if u pay more and sit through a class.its a good thrill.
things that will cost -LOTS-hookers
private table at a club(goose=400 per bottle)
gambling while drunk
fancy steak houses
things that are for us normal folk-new york rollercoaster
nascar coaster at sahara
buffet at alladin(get your crab legs
steamed<you have to ask the dude
behind the buffet)
poker
things that are ripoffs-anything for "free"ie,shows,dinner etc
long distance calls from hotel room
2 for 1 tickets,the shows usually suck

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
03-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Hookers and booze.
what more do you need?

Some Kind Of Monster
03-03-2006, 03:31 PM
Heh,
I will be there from the 6th to the 8th and possibly the 9th.

ClownRoyal
03-03-2006, 03:33 PM
Hookers and booze.
what more do you need?
MONEY

Flashover
03-03-2006, 03:33 PM
I'm not much of a fan, but I'm sure the rest of my family will be jealous as they're huge Nascar fans. Where are you staying at? I'm coming up on Saturday and I'll be the guy you see at the craps table from sun up to sun down. :crossx:
We are staying at the Tuscany. Me and the wife love to play craps. Just have to watch the money this time, Runnin a little low. I will just be drinkin beers all weekend. :crossx: