PDA

View Full Version : Woman Drivers

BrianB
11-15-2007, 09:40 AM
I'm accustomed to the daily dance of "The commute" with an occasional FU match with the Holy Moly-Rvrkid types.That I can handle,but now working in Pomona I've experiened a new daily challenge.
The Btchs out here are crazy.I seem to be in there way constantly.They don't hesitate to give you the bird,or Fu-MFR.
I'm getting old but not getting a discount at Sizzler yet either.I've seen a few chick fights in my day,if a Btch can't pull hair they're lost.Those of you that know me,know that it would be hard to hold onto something that resembles an old dogs ass.Clearly I have an advantage.
Holy Moly told me to always go straight for the nads in a street scuffle.
What to do?

HavaSkank
11-15-2007, 09:46 AM
Kick her in the ovaries.

topless
11-15-2007, 09:51 AM
I'm accustomed to the daily dance of "The commute" with an occasional FU match with the Holy Moly-Rvrkid types.That I can handle,but now working in Pomona I've experiened a new daily challenge.
The Btchs out here are crazy.I seem to be in there way constantly.They don't hesitate to give you the bird,or Fu-MFR.
I'm getting old but not getting a discount at Sizzler yet either.I've seen a few chick fights in my day,if a Btch can't pull hair they're lost.Those of you that know me,know that it would be hard to hold onto something that resembles an old dogs ass.Clearly I have an advantage.
What to do?Did you rear end her? :idea:

HM
11-15-2007, 09:52 AM
What to do?
Wear a brown belt with black shoes.
If you do confront them, make sure to take your sunglasses off and stay further than arm's length away. And, don't ask them if they are deaf and stupid.
Don't taze me bro?

Cheap Thrills
11-15-2007, 10:01 AM
Release the Trunk Monkey :D
T.

HavaSkank
11-15-2007, 10:02 AM
I dont wanna hear about "Women Drivers" when just YESTERDAY I was rear ended (and not in a good way) by some MAN on the 10 fwy.
Im sure he was wiping a booger on a floor mat at the time.

dcbracing32
11-15-2007, 10:33 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zQJkec5OcKw :D

HavaSkank
11-15-2007, 10:45 AM
I call my boy-toy "Trunk Monkey"
But that's only because he's a big fan of anal.

BrianB
11-15-2007, 10:56 AM
I dont wanna hear about "Women Drivers" when just YESTERDAY I was rear ended (and not in a good way) by some MAN on the 10 fwy.
Im sure he was wiping a booger on a floor mat at the time.
He was probably preoccupied with the stress of being late to his job witch hardly covers the bills so his wife can stay home and "chat" online.
I so wanted to marry a rich nympho that owned a liquer store.Good Times

BrianB
11-15-2007, 11:00 AM
Kick her in the ovaries.
If that would slow the ox pace.The last one seemed to be smuggling a sack of 3/4 rock in her pants

BrianB
11-15-2007, 11:07 AM
What part of Pomona do you go through, the 10 or the 60 (71, 57...)?
Any CHP on here? I'm really tired of the 'tards that pass me on the right (EMERGENCY LANE) on the 10 eastbound right after the 57 merge. For some reason they think that "merging" and "marked lanes" don't apply to them.
From Corona to Holt...Aka Free services blvd.

OCMerrill
11-15-2007, 11:25 AM
Release the Trunk Monkey :D
T.
LMAO! I had forgot all about the "Trunk Monley".
Just yesterday a chick in a little lowered honda was riding my ass on the freeway. I was in the number two lane doing about 70 or so. Fast lane was wide open. After about 2 miles of her so close I could only see her roof in my rear view mirror...she blazes around me, flips me the bird, and cuts back in right at my front bumper. TOTAL WHACK JOB!
I did nothing to this bitch. The problem with this is there is really nothing a real man can do about it except file a lame as report with the CHP or something. I guess I could have followed her and yelled out something clever but a total waste of time.
For the most part never really have an issue with guys on the road. Go figure.

Sleek-Jet
11-15-2007, 11:46 AM
He was probably preoccupied with the stress of being late to his job witch hardly covers the bills so his wife can stay home and "chat" online.
Classic... :D

Riverkid
11-16-2007, 09:19 AM
I so wanted to marry a rich nympho that owned a liquer store.Good Times
That's some funny sh*t B... :D

HM
11-16-2007, 09:50 AM
Something is definitely in the air...I think they are all on the same "cycle" right now.
:)

ratso
11-16-2007, 09:54 AM
All too common...:D

atomickitn
11-16-2007, 10:35 AM
LMOA .....but I am going to stay wayyyyyy out of this one..:) Hava skank.....:D lol

BrianB
11-16-2007, 11:28 AM
Atomickitn :)

atomickitn
11-16-2007, 01:01 PM
:idea: :idea: :idea: nope not gonna happen

HM
11-16-2007, 01:03 PM
Atomickitn :)
You stop that rhymin', and I mean it.

BrianB
11-16-2007, 01:56 PM
Again on the 71 N this Rosie O'Donnell look alike is driving as if she's trying to make up a lap after a full set of tires.Traffic stops,and I can't help myself
"Why don't you slow down before you hurt someone!"
After she sets down her Big Gulp(Diet Coke I'd bet)
She say's "OK DAD"
I reply"How about I slap that Double Chin of your face?"
I may have hurt her feelings,She didn't have anything else to say.
Come on HM I know you got a couple stories

Kachina26
11-16-2007, 02:12 PM
I call my boy-toy "Trunk Monkey"
But that's only because he's a big fan of anal.
Since someone else is too scared to go there, I gotta ask...... who's butt hurts when all is said and done, yours or his?
LMAO! I had forgot all about the "Trunk Monley".
Just yesterday a chick in a little lowered honda was riding my ass on the freeway. I was in the number two lane doing about 70 or so. Fast lane was wide open. After about 2 miles of her so close I could only see her roof in my rear view mirror...she blazes around me, flips me the bird, and cuts back in right at my front bumper. TOTAL WHACK JOB!
I did nothing to this bitch. The problem with this is there is really nothing a real man can do about it except file a lame as report with the CHP or something. I guess I could have followed her and yelled out something clever but a total waste of time.
For the most part never really have an issue with guys on the road. Go figure.
Slowly lift off the gas and continue to do so until the dope goes around.

HM
11-16-2007, 02:17 PM
Again on the 71 N this Rosie O'Donnell look alike is driving as if she's trying to make up a lap after a full set of tires.Traffic stops,and I can't help myself
"Why don't you slow down before you hurt someone!"
After she sets down her Big Gulp(Diet Coke I'd bet)
She say's "OK DAD"
I reply"How about I slap that Double Chin of your face?"
I may have hurt her feelings,She didn't have anything else to say.
Come on HM I know you got a couple stories
She should have replied that she was blinded by the glare from the back of your head.

ol guy
11-16-2007, 02:44 PM
Everybody is fearless and a GOD in the "safe" surroundings of the car they drive. It will always be the other guys fault that they are late and need to drive like an A$$HOLE. Hope for the best and pray the CA. government stops spending worthless money and gets more CHP and cops back on the road. But becareful of what you wish for!!!!!!!! The pretty lights might ba behind you some day.

Riverkid
11-16-2007, 02:56 PM
She should have replied that she was blinded by the glare from the back of your head.
:D :D :D

BrianB
11-16-2007, 09:02 PM
If the little basturd can't come up with anything witty to say he get's to use the bald card.
At least my melon is above the headrest,my six year old has grown out of his car booster and it's here for you at no charge.
Gary Coleman,cockeyed,shinkicken,soapbox standin,boat spammin,Dodge Dakota havin little fooocker.

Riverkid
11-16-2007, 09:14 PM
Dude, you tailgate ShockwaveBob and I'll straight lock those muthafockers up. I've got a ton of insurance and not a lot of sense. :D
You don't give a fock! :D :D

4trax
11-17-2007, 04:35 AM
Dude, you tailgate ShockwaveBob and I'll straight lock those muthafockers up. I've got a ton of insurance and not a lot of sense. :D
Where you live? I could use a bunch of your insurance money:D

ratso
11-17-2007, 05:21 AM
If the little basturd can't come up with anything witty to say he get's to use the bald card.
At least my melon is above the headrest,my six year old has grown out of his car booster and it's here for you at no charge.
Gary Coleman,cockeyed,shinkicken,soapbox standin,boat spammin,Dodge Dakota havin little fooocker.
I know a lot of chicks that dig bald headed guys...;)

Pheelin Phroggy
11-17-2007, 07:19 AM
Driving up the 15 in traffic we had a little phuker in a lowered pos trying to drive under our bumber... let up on the gas a little to get him to go around.. he did.. cut right in front of me and locked them up... I drive a 2500 Dodge.. almost ran over the top of the phuker, he did this a couple of times, I dialed 911.. 10 miles up, they had the little phuker in handcuffs.
And the standard answer to some a..hole trying to impress his girl by how tough he is by flipping me off is standard..
Sorry dude.. not into guys.. but if I could get the same offer out of that little bitch of yours.... maybe!

Riverkid
11-17-2007, 09:31 AM
....Those of you that know me,know that it would be hard to hold onto something that resembles an old dogs ass.Clearly I have an advantage.
Talk to me Goose... :D :D

BrianB
11-17-2007, 10:22 AM
I'm an equal opportunity disappointer.
Ya thats it,now how about a sandwich?

fatboy95
11-17-2007, 10:51 AM
We had a horrible woman driver accident up here in Redding about a week ago. Stupid gal was fooling around with her baby, reached to the back seat to get a baby bottle and ran over a lady riding a bicycle on the side road. The bike rider happened to be the wife of a local doctor and now has a broken neck and is on life support. Baby's, cell phones and cars don't mix well with women.:mad: :mad:

Riverkid
11-19-2007, 09:27 AM
I was just thinking, the 300 just might be too much gun. Good luck though...:D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43415&stc=1&d=1195493180

HM
11-19-2007, 09:55 AM
I was just thinking, the 300 just might be too much gun. Good luck though...:D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43415&stc=1&d=1195493180
Looks like Bman is getting a chance to shoot two guns at once.
The second one is a 300 (mm) too.

Riverkid
11-19-2007, 11:04 AM
...The second one is a 300 (mm) too.
That's what the can is for... :D

BrianB
11-19-2007, 12:20 PM
This is fo fun;)
Thats a classic.I'll take one poster and 50 post cards

HM
11-19-2007, 04:11 PM
I have never heard of a 300 pellet gun?