PDA

View Full Version : Parker Crew Thanksgiving ride in Havasu??

shadow
11-15-2007, 06:39 PM
So who's coming up to Havasu for Desert riding over Thanksgiving??
Riverbound?
Gordo?
Bad Blown?
Brandon?
Djunkie?
we were gonna be gone but looks like we are staying locally for the weekend
Hope to see you guys up here I know Mocks & Phuggits will be here.

Cole Trickle
11-15-2007, 07:14 PM
Riverbound?
Gordo?
Bad Blown?
Brandon?
Djunkie?
Count on it:)
Shoot we can let the dogs play while we drink water:jawdrop:

McIntyrelocal
11-15-2007, 07:16 PM
were diong thanksgiving at my place in blythe but driveng up to parker on sat. for boat races then alittle ride to the desert bar.

McIntyrelocal
11-15-2007, 07:19 PM
were diong thanksgiving at my place in blythe but driveng up to parker on sat. for boat races then alittle ride to the desert bar.

Wmc
11-15-2007, 08:30 PM
Riverbound?
Gordo?
Bad Blown?
Brandon?
Djunkie?
WMC's and Friends let me know what day:idea:

NOTALENT
11-15-2007, 08:32 PM
I will be up there..where you guys riding to? Will a sandrail make it?

prkr247
11-15-2007, 08:55 PM
Well be out this Saturday thru Thanksgiving. Sandbar etc....Should be a great week...

TheCarDudes
11-15-2007, 09:43 PM
We'll be there. Gonna do desert bar at least once.

RiverDave
11-15-2007, 10:11 PM
I heard through the grape vine that some folks are running out to the desert bar on friday? (don't quote me on that)
I'm stuck in Parker all weekend working on the house.
RD

McIntyrelocal
11-15-2007, 10:12 PM
if the water is to low dowm at my place fri. i might runup and hit the desert bar friday.and sat.

INSman
11-15-2007, 10:36 PM
We'll be there. Gonna do desert bar at least once.
yup same here, whodathunk ?!? :)

djunkie
11-16-2007, 12:47 AM
Riverbound?
Gordo?
Bad Blown?
Brandon?
Djunkie?
We'll be up there. Brandin and Jen are staying with us. Also Ivan Dan and I think his brother Totally Incapassitated will be there. :D :D

phebus
11-16-2007, 06:07 AM
I'm thinking of buying one of those gay ass Rhino's, and showing up in Havasu one day on it. :idea:

shadow
11-16-2007, 06:12 AM
I think Phuggit may have some adventures/trails GPS'd for one of the days.
Phuggit??????
we might hit the Desert bar on Friday.

sigepmock
11-16-2007, 06:57 AM
I think Phuggit may have some adventures/trails GPS'd for one of the days.
Phuggit??????
we might hit the Desert bar on Friday.
Talked with Phuggit last night and the GPS Coords he had for Havasu to the Desert Bar are no good..:confused: No way to get there without taking the highway ....so it looks like that's out for us. Unless someone knows something we don't.....any word on Ivan Dans route???
Phuggit is working on a putting together a good day trip out to another crash site or something. I'll bug him today for details.:D
Just talked with Phuggit and he found a hot spring half way to Oatman....and is working on the trip planning....should be a good day ride with lots of different terrain.
Chris

Mrs.Racer277
11-16-2007, 08:06 AM
Talked with Phuggit last night and the GPS Coords he had for Havasu to the Desert Bar are no good..:confused: No way to get there without taking the highway ....so it looks like that's out for us. Unless someone knows something we don't.....any word on Ivan Dans route???
Phuggit is working on a putting together a good day trip out to another crash site or something. I'll bug him today for details.:D
Just talked with Phuggit and he found a hot spring half way to Oatman....and is working on the trip planning....should be a good day ride with lots of different terrain.
Chris
Might want to search some old desert bar threads....I recall someone posting about riding off road to the bar???

INSman
11-16-2007, 08:31 AM
Chris
Chris
I plan on going and have a trailer that will fit (2) Rhinos if that helps :idea:

atomickitn
11-16-2007, 08:58 AM
I was told that the parker crew was comming to havasu on sat to go riding.....I would like to tag along with you guys ,I was talking to djunki..and riverbound...about it maybe we should all get together..for this and head out to one of the crash sites behind havi..( 02 ) :)

Mrs.Racer277
11-16-2007, 09:20 AM
I was told that the parker crew was comming to havasu on sat to go riding.....I would like to tag along with you guys ,I was talking to djunki..and riverbound...about it maybe we should all get together..for this and head out to one of the crash sites behind havi..( 02 ) :)
Keep me posted please. :D

riverbound
11-16-2007, 09:29 AM
The plan currently is to do the desert bar on Friday (tradition) then head up to Havi on sat to ride up there.I think the plan is to leave from gordos house and head out for the day.

atomickitn
11-16-2007, 10:20 AM
you have my number ....call me when you get to gordos...from there you will most likly be going past our place on your way out to ride...or I can come down to gorodos ..mrs raccer if you would like to use the rhino...instead if the jeep you can.....it might be better..:D
see you then

djunkie
11-16-2007, 11:02 AM
Might want to search some old desert bar threads....I recall someone posting about riding off road to the bar???
According to TNT he said its impossible now. They trail that used to cross Bill Williams is now blocked off. Damm tree huggers!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

djunkie
11-16-2007, 11:05 AM
Sounds good to me Bobby. If any of the Parker crew needs a place to unload and park vehicles they can come to my house. Plenty of room for trucks/trailers.

Totally IncapASSitated
11-16-2007, 11:08 AM
We'll be up there. Brandin and Jen are staying with us. Also Ivan Dan and I think his brother Totally Incapassitated will be there. :D :D
Hey Dave...hope all is well with you guys!!
Yeah, we are heading out Thur. evening after dinner and definitely look forward to some riding and partying with all you guys!!!

djunkie
11-16-2007, 11:09 AM
Yeah, we are heading out Thur. evening after dinner and definitely look forward to some riding and partying with all you guys!!!
Thats awesome Alan. We'll be heading out thursday morning. Can't wait. :D :D

Cole Trickle
11-16-2007, 11:25 AM
I was looking at my rhino last night and noticed the big gash you put in my front bumper!!!:mad: :mad: ;) :D

shadow
11-16-2007, 11:28 AM
Mocks,Phuggits and Shadows went to a crash site last weekend.We can show you guys to that one It would be a good day trip plus there were some other trails way up in the hills as well.
From what i understand you can go from the crash site to Standard.
I don't know of anyother Crash sites out here.
Desert bar from Havasu is out of the question unless you can float your Rhino across Bill Williams.

atomickitn
11-16-2007, 12:08 PM
Ive been on a lot of cool trails behind the mnts of havi...but never to the crash site .....I am looking forward to seeing every body...I hope we can all get together on this...if for nothing else than to just hang out in the middle of the desert......hope to see you , say hello to your lovely wife :)

Goad
11-16-2007, 12:12 PM
i will be in parker for the circle boat races that weekend. If you guys are out n about...swing by or let me know where ya guys are hangin out and i will cruise out.

shadow
11-16-2007, 12:13 PM
Ive been on a lot of cool trails behind the mnts of havi...but never to the crash site .....I am looking forward to seeing every body...I hope we can all get together on this...if for nothing else than to just hang out in the middle of the desert......hope to see you , say hello to your lovely wife :)
That particular area is way cool!! About 3000+ft elevation and a hell of a view.Great place for throwing back some cold ones.
Give me a call when you are out and we will hook up 928-486-7399

riverbound
11-16-2007, 12:14 PM
That pretty much is the reason for doing this. :D

atomickitn
11-16-2007, 12:23 PM
That particular area is way cool!! About 3000+ft elevation and a hell of a view.Great place for throwing back some cold ones.
Give me a call when you are out and we will hook up 928-486-7399
yep awesome view of the entire town of havasu...I will call you before sat ....hope you have a happy T day

djunkie
11-16-2007, 12:23 PM
No shit. Its beats the hell out of being at home. :D :D

atomickitn
11-16-2007, 12:25 PM
you wont be sorry for this ride there is soooo much of it,,with several types of trerrain....some less tech than others but in general.. just plain good riding:D

atomickitn
11-16-2007, 12:26 PM
No shit. Its beats the hell out of being at home. :D :D
well i was going to say something whitty ....but then i thought naaaah:)

djunkie
11-16-2007, 12:28 PM
well i was going to say something whitty ....but then i thought naaaah:)
:argue: :D :D

riverbound
11-16-2007, 12:29 PM
you wont be sorry for this ride there is soooo much of it,,with several types of trerrain....some less tech than others but in general.. just plain good riding:D
I will be on 2 wheels not 4, so hopefully it doesnt get too crazy. dont want to spill my beer.

djunkie
11-16-2007, 12:32 PM
I will be on 2 wheels not 4, so hopefully it doesnt get too crazy. dont want to spill my beer.
:D :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43251&stc=1&d=1195245110

atomickitn
11-16-2007, 12:36 PM
it is mostly hard pack,with some sand washes , and some rocky stuff, but all trail....you should not have a problem.......soo that means we will be making several stops.....( drinking beer ) along the way...there is actuly two mountian ranges...once we leave to go into it we will be at the top and work our way into it and then we can go over the next set, or go around ....or even just stay inbetween and head all the way to the north end of town at the 40.....never the less just ride, it go's and go's and go's.....:D

Mrs.Racer277
11-16-2007, 12:36 PM
you have my number ....call me when you get to gordos...from there you will most likly be going past our place on your way out to ride...or I can come down to gorodos ..mrs raccer if you would like to use the rhino...instead if the jeep you can.....it might be better..:D
see you then
Sounds good. :D Since I just realized my quad is here at home... Don't think I can get it in the Honda. :rolleyes:

atomickitn
11-16-2007, 12:37 PM
:idea: Sounds good. :D Since I just realized my quad is here at home... Don't think I can get it in the Honda. :rolleyes:
whats wrong with strapping it on top of the honda?:idea:

Mrs.Racer277
11-16-2007, 12:39 PM
:idea:
whats wrong with strapping it on top of the honda?:idea:
LOL
You know I will try anything once. ;) :D

riverbound
11-16-2007, 12:40 PM
it is mostly hard pack,with some sand washes , and some rocky stuff, but all trail....you should not have a problem.......soo that means we will be making several stops.....( drinking beer ) along the way...there is actuly two mountian ranges...once we leave to go into it we will be at the top and work our way into it and then we can go over the next set, or go around ....or even just stay inbetween and head all the way to the north end of town at the 40.....never the less just ride, it go's and go's and go's.....:D
Nice

atomickitn
11-16-2007, 12:43 PM
LOL
You know I will try anything once. ;) :D
home depot has free string to tie all lumber goods in your truck ...I dont see why you cant stop and pick up some ....oh and they also give away thease lil red plastic flags as a warning that your shit is going to fall off ....:D

djunkie
11-16-2007, 12:44 PM
Sounds good. :D Since I just realized my quad is here at home... Don't think I can get it in the Honda. :rolleyes:
I take it Sean won't late you take his truck for the weekend? :confused: :D

Mrs.Racer277
11-16-2007, 12:45 PM
home depot has free string to tie all lumber goods in your truck ...I dont see why you cant stop and pick up some ....oh and they also give away thease lil red plastic flags as a warning that your shit is going to fall off ....:D
HEHEHEHEH
No need for red flags, why would it fall :eek: :eek: :eek:
BTW I sent "Hunny" 2 cards this week.:)

Mrs.Racer277
11-16-2007, 12:47 PM
I take it Sean won't late you take his truck for the weekend? :confused: :D
He is going to ride in Cal City that weekend.

atomickitn
11-16-2007, 12:58 PM
HEHEHEHEH
No need for red flags, why would it fall :eek: :eek: :eek:
BTW I sent "Hunny" 2 cards this week.:)
thank you ......you have no idea how much it means to her to get a card in the mail from friends at home...she told me that she is sending you something .....:)

phebus
11-16-2007, 01:27 PM
Just take the Honda on the ride. :idea: Duhhhhh :D The scratches will rub right out.:)

Totally IncapASSitated
11-16-2007, 01:30 PM
I was looking at my rhino last night and noticed the big gash you put in my front bumper!!!:mad: :mad: ;) :D
LOL...nothing like getting nerfed in the parking lot of Terrible's!!!! :D :jawdrop: :D

Mrs.Racer277
11-16-2007, 01:40 PM
Just take the Honda on the ride. :idea: Duhhhhh :D The scratches will rub right out.:)
Why Not----It will give Doug something to do. ;) :D

Mrs.Racer277
11-16-2007, 01:42 PM
thank you ......you have no idea how much it means to her to get a card in the mail from friends at home...she told me that she is sending you something .....:)
Really?? Yippy :)
I really enjoy doing it. XXOOXXOO

Cole Trickle
11-16-2007, 01:45 PM
LOL...nothing like getting nerfed in the parking lot of Terrible's!!!! :D :jawdrop: :D
Good times:D
Sadly it was the only time we were sober the entire weekend...lol:eek: :devil:

sigepmock
11-16-2007, 03:07 PM
Chris
I plan on going and have a trailer that will fit (2) Rhinos if that helps :idea:
Thanks for the offer. I think we're going to stick around Havasu on Friday and then be ready for a big run with the Parker crew on Saturday.:D
We can go back to the waterfall and B-25 crash site or we can head out and look for the Hot Springs, we'll get the info for both rides and can decide.
Darrell I'll call you when we get in town Wed. night or Thursday morning and we can set-up the details for Friday or Satruday...
Same for you too Brandin and Dave .....

BOBALOO
11-16-2007, 03:56 PM
Arizona pinstripes right:D

phuggit
11-16-2007, 05:24 PM
We're in. Should be rolling into Havasu on Wednesday afternoon. I think we're going to take the wifes car out, so trailering our Ranger down to the Desert Bar is out. If someone knows of a trail from Havasu over the Bill Williams River that would be a cool ride. Definately up for the crash site again and the trail beyond it to the Jupiter mine. I also found a way to get behind the mountains to the mining areas on the east side of the Halupai's(sp). Plus a crap load more geocache sites. We could probably turn geocaching into a drinking game with a little ingenuity.:D
Shadow,
I found this on the geocache site regarding the rest of the plane.... It looks like a ball buster of a hike, but it would be cool.
"Wow... we are back... Hard to believe we didn't DIE Any way.. For all you HARD CORE adventurers... After you find the cache box and engine... If you have it in you and I mean really have it in you!!!!!! Do the unthinkable and find the rest of the plane... It's about a 3 1/2 hour Very Very Very dangerous hike NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART... Climb up the rest of the way and follow the ridge line toward the lake past the L shaped dark bolders 300 more yards. You will not be disappointed... NOTE this was accomplished by myself and a friend today in the rain "dumb"... We encountered a Clearish Yellow Rattle Snake, right at the top of the L shaped bolders, we just about climbed over the thing... Thank "g-d" it was cold and it could hardly move... we also ran across a scorpion very small and also yellowish... BUT WHAT A TRIP... Said a prayer for the Dead and also my belated Father who's birthday was today March 23rd 2007 I warn everyone that attempts this... YOU ARE TAKING YOUR LIFE IN YOUR HANDS but we thought it was worth it... PS. It would apprear that one can also get there by taking the Antenna Road to the LOCKED GATE " I personally would not BLOCK THE GATE" park off to one side... you climb straight down from the gate and straight up the next mountain to the top... the crash is directly across from the gate... BE CAREFUL be FOREWARNED!!! YOU CAN EASILY DIE ON THIS TRIP!!!! but have fun... :) I do not recommend this to ANYONE... And take no RESPONSIBILITY if you get hurt!!! You proceed at your own risk...!!!! Please DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING FROM THE SITE... Respect the DEAD!!!! Also if you actually try this bring a camera... The picture opportunities are breath taking!!!! NOTE we did get Sprint CELL phones to work up there..."

shadow
11-17-2007, 06:21 AM
We're in. Should be rolling into Havasu on Wednesday afternoon. I think we're going to take the wifes car out, so trailering our Ranger down to the Desert Bar is out. If someone knows of a trail from Havasu over the Bill Williams River that would be a cool ride. Definately up for the crash site again and the trail beyond it to the Jupiter mine. I also found a way to get behind the mountains to the mining areas on the east side of the Halupai's(sp). Plus a crap load more geocache sites. We could probably turn geocaching into a drinking game with a little ingenuity.:D
Shadow,
I found this on the geocache site regarding the rest of the plane.... It looks like a ball buster of a hike, but it would be cool.
"Wow... we are back... Hard to believe we didn't DIE Any way.. For all you HARD CORE adventurers... After you find the cache box and engine... If you have it in you and I mean really have it in you!!!!!! Do the unthinkable and find the rest of the plane... It's about a 3 1/2 hour Very Very Very dangerous hike NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART... Climb up the rest of the way and follow the ridge line toward the lake past the L shaped dark bolders 300 more yards. You will not be disappointed... NOTE this was accomplished by myself and a friend today in the rain "dumb"... We encountered a Clearish Yellow Rattle Snake, right at the top of the L shaped bolders, we just about climbed over the thing... Thank "g-d" it was cold and it could hardly move... we also ran across a scorpion very small and also yellowish... BUT WHAT A TRIP... Said a prayer for the Dead and also my belated Father who's birthday was today March 23rd 2007 I warn everyone that attempts this... YOU ARE TAKING YOUR LIFE IN YOUR HANDS but we thought it was worth it... PS. It would apprear that one can also get there by taking the Antenna Road to the LOCKED GATE " I personally would not BLOCK THE GATE" park off to one side... you climb straight down from the gate and straight up the next mountain to the top... the crash is directly across from the gate... BE CAREFUL be FOREWARNED!!! YOU CAN EASILY DIE ON THIS TRIP!!!! but have fun... :) I do not recommend this to ANYONE... And take no RESPONSIBILITY if you get hurt!!! You proceed at your own risk...!!!! Please DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING FROM THE SITE... Respect the DEAD!!!! Also if you actually try this bring a camera... The picture opportunities are breath taking!!!! NOTE we did get Sprint CELL phones to work up there..."
Very cool! Sounds to me like they must have taken the back way over the mountain or something?
Either way I'm up for heading up to the site again and or continueing on to the east side of the Halupai's,Finding another Geocashe would be cool too.
I'm up for the adventure no matter where we go it's all cool out there.
Looking forward to the ride next weekend you bring your GPS and lead and we will follow.:)

Faceaz
11-17-2007, 06:31 AM
We're going this weekend. I think we're going to do some shooting off the Desert Bar road on Friday.

Kokopelli
11-17-2007, 07:22 AM
Leaving tomorrow for Parker for the week. We'll be at the Desert Bar on Friday, but we'll be riding all week. Probably throwing the boat in too.

sigepmock
11-17-2007, 09:30 PM
Desert Bar on Friday on Friday and Havi on Sat. for us.
Bobby how do you think Lane will do on the Havi ride? Will there be any other kids on the ride?
We'll have our 2 year old and so will the Phuggits......they did great on the slower ride up the canyons..

INSman
11-18-2007, 06:35 AM
Thanks for the offer. I think we're going to stick around Havasu on Friday and then be ready for a big run with the Parker crew on Saturday.:D
We can go back to the waterfall and B-25 crash site or we can head out and look for the Hot Springs, we'll get the info for both rides and can decide.
Darrell I'll call you when we get in town Wed. night or Thursday morning and we can set-up the details for Friday or Satruday...
Same for you too Brandin and Dave .....
Chris
Desert bar for us for sure on Friday, but call me when the Saturday dealio in Havi is lined up, would be great to meet you, see Brandin again with the rest of the crew. I'll PM you my Havi #
Blane

shadow
11-18-2007, 07:21 AM
Blaine is your Rhino street legal?

Miss Throttle
11-18-2007, 09:15 AM
I would love to join everyone friday @ desert bar. Does anyone have a extra seat for me? Cam will not be in town. I can get the quad if I need to. :)

Mrs.Racer277
11-18-2007, 09:20 AM
I would love to join everyone friday @ desert bar. Does anyone have a extra seat for me? Cam will not be in town. I can get the quad if I need to. :)
I should in OG's jeep or Rhino. I will be in town on Wed. night. :) I will get with Bobby and figure the plan. :) Give me a call.

INSman
11-18-2007, 09:21 AM
Yes and no. Waiting for my MSO to show up from Yamaha to get it registered at the MVD, but other than that I have everything else. I still drive it around the street when I am there and have not had a problem or got caught yet :eek: :D

INSman
11-18-2007, 09:25 AM
Jamie
I am thinking that you are not going to have any problem finding a seat somewhere, but I have a full rig with the wife and kids... See ya' out there, just look for George by day/Jorge by night and I will be close by ;)

GHT
11-18-2007, 09:30 AM
I was hoping to do some desert riding in our Artic Cat but for some reason it is acting up.. I think it might be the Carb:( , so I'm going to take it in tomorrow and see if they can fix it prior to the weekend.:rolleyes:
Always seems like it is something.:mad:

INSman
11-18-2007, 09:33 AM
I was hoping to do some desert riding in our Artic Cat but for some reason it is acting up.. I think it might be the Carb:( , so I'm going to take it in tomorrow and see if they can fix it prior to the weekend.:rolleyes:
Always seems like it is something.:mad:
You have any "mods" on this thing Don or pretty much stock ?!? :confused:

Todd969
11-18-2007, 09:48 AM
Dana and I would like to join the Saturday exploring ride if there's room.

GHT
11-18-2007, 09:48 AM
You have any "mods" on this thing Don or pretty much stock ?!? :confused:
Stock.... But would be willing to step it up if someone could help prior to T-Giving.... Looks like I will be taking it back to the dealer and I think my warranty was up last week..:mad: :(

INSman
11-18-2007, 10:34 AM
Stock.... But would be willing to step it up if someone could help prior to T-Giving.... Looks like I will be taking it back to the dealer and I think my warranty was up last week..:mad: :(
Might be good for a complete "service" and make sure you get a new fuel filter, oil filter, air filer, valve adjustment and maybe have the needles checked on the carb. I know not the funnest thing to want to spend money on at this time of year, but much funner when she is runnin' right ;)

Miss Throttle
11-18-2007, 11:53 AM
Jamie
I am thinking that you are not going to have any problem finding a seat somewhere, but I have a full rig with the wife and kids... See ya' out there, just look for George by day/Jorge by night and I will be close by ;)
Where is the meeting place? I actually sent a pm to George & Denise to see if they have an extra seat.:)
Thank You,
Jamie

Miss Throttle
11-18-2007, 12:03 PM
I should in OG's jeep or Rhino. I will be in town on Wed. night. :) I will get with Bobby and figure the plan. :) Give me a call.
Dia,
Thank you! I think I got a ride, pm me your # again and maybe we can get together wednesday when you get into town. :)

djunkie
11-18-2007, 12:14 PM
What you got cookin in that head of yours now? :confused: :idea: :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
11-18-2007, 12:43 PM
Dia,
Thank you! I think I got a ride, pm me your # again and maybe we can get together wednesday when you get into town. :)
Will do. It will be LATE Wed. But I will be in town until Monday. :)

WTMFA
11-18-2007, 03:38 PM
Yes and no. Waiting for my MSO to show up from Yamaha to get it registered at the MVD, but other than that I have everything else. I still drive it around the street when I am there and have not had a problem or got caught yet :eek: :D
Don't mean to but in here but, be careful not to get caught on the street with no reg/ins.
My BIL and I were driving my sandrail on the street when I got pulled over. The cop was super cool with me and wrote me a ticket (off road vehicle on the street) which was only $150 but he said if it was a no ins/reg ticket it could be $1000 depending on the judge.
That ticket would REALLY SUCK!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-18-2007, 05:01 PM
we will be up friday afternoon :D any extra seats available (two)

atomickitn
11-18-2007, 05:19 PM
Desert Bar on Friday on Friday and Havi on Sat. for us.
Bobby how do you think Lane will do on the Havi ride? Will there be any other kids on the ride?
I dont know why he would not be able to hang with us ....he can hang with ocotillio ....yes?....there will be folk on quads, as well as my self....this is not a balls out ride ...yes in some spots , you can let her rip....but for the most part....he should do fine.....we will prob have to bring some fuel for the 2 strokes....I think I can have dia haul it in the rhino...:)

INSman
11-18-2007, 06:54 PM
Don't mean to but in here but, be careful not to get caught on the street with no reg/ins.
My BIL and I were driving my sandrail on the street when I got pulled over. The cop was super cool with me and wrote me a ticket (off road vehicle on the street) which was only $150 but he said if it was a no ins/reg ticket it could be $1000 depending on the judge.
Good info thanks... I have it fully insured and have everything else including a CA reg. I would play dumb like usual and beg for forgiveness....

INSman
11-20-2007, 07:33 AM
Any update Don ?!? :confused:

phuggit
11-20-2007, 01:55 PM
Always room for you guys. Hell, you can lead the pack.:D

That Guy
11-20-2007, 02:31 PM
Plus two......:D :D

That Guy
11-20-2007, 02:37 PM
Don't make me pull out my hot girl rhino trailer again....:D :D

INSman
11-20-2007, 02:54 PM
Were gone !!!!! :D
See you guys and gals out there and PLEASE drive safe ......;)

djunkie
11-20-2007, 03:27 PM
Were gone !!!!! :D
See you guys and gals out there and PLEASE drive safe ......;)
Bastard!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

Wmc
11-20-2007, 07:26 PM
What day and time and where is everbody meeting?:sqeyes:

shadow
11-20-2007, 07:29 PM
Just recieved official word from our tour guide AKA Phuggit
Meet at Lowes at 9:30 AZ TIME then we will head out to the waterfall then up to the plane crash site and then to the Jupiter mine.
Add your name on the list so we know who to look for at Lowes or just show up there.
1.Phuggits
2.Sigemocks
3.Shadows

Wmc
11-20-2007, 07:34 PM
How long is the ride? My son wants to take his pitbike
1.Phuggits
2.Sigemocks
3.Shadows
4.WMC's

riverliver
11-20-2007, 07:40 PM
1.Phuggits
2.Sigemocks
3.Shadows
4.WMC's
5.Riverliver & co.

shadow
11-20-2007, 07:54 PM
How long is the ride? My son wants to take his pitbike
1.Phuggits
2.Sigemocks
3.Shadows
4.WMC's
Last weekend we did a similar ride and it was approx 30 miles,i'd guess we will be doing 50 plus this weekend.

shadow
11-20-2007, 07:57 PM
Todd,Blaine,Knuckleheads,Djunk,Brandon,Bobby,Dia,T hrottles,GHT's,That guy
& Emerson??Riverbound & Gordo?
Shake yo Azz go buy a Rhino!

phuggit
11-20-2007, 08:07 PM
Todd,Blaine,Knuckleheads,Djunk,Brandon,Bobby,Dia,T hrottles,GHT's,That guy
& Emerson??Riverbound & Gordo?
Shake yo Azz go buy a Rhino!
Buncha loafers. They can be the pit crew.:) And for peeps that don't have street legal toys, there is an all dirt route also.

shadow
11-20-2007, 08:11 PM
Buncha loafers. They can be the pit crew.:)
I think a few of them will show.
The others can organize a Rhino/Ranger wash and clean em up when we get back.:D

hotsand65
11-20-2007, 08:23 PM
Happened to a friend of ours at Ocotillo, was riding right next to the highway, got pulled over and his ticket was $1,000 for not having insurance.

BOBALOO
11-20-2007, 08:28 PM
Are you guys going to drive the hwy to Standard wash and go to the waterfall from there? Or does the trail start somewhere else? I'm NOT street legal.
I know of a group starting from Standard and dont have a set plan on where or with who I want to ride.
I'll be on this.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4418crf_paddle-med.jpg
It's not a rhino but it is an Iron Horse!:D

shadow
11-20-2007, 08:35 PM
Are you guys going to drive the hwy to Standard wash and go to the waterfall from there? Or does the trail start somewhere else? I'm NOT street legal.
I know of a group starting from Standard and dont have a set plan on where or with who I want to ride.
I'll be on this.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4418crf_paddle-med.jpg
It's not a rhino but it is an Iron Horse!:D
Standard wash is South side,we are starting from the North side of town.
I would expect Standard to be KAOS this weekend!
There is a desert trail from where we are starting out to get to the waterfall and beyond.Depending on if everyone doesn't have plates will decide to way we go.Switch that back tire,more hard pack and rocks than sand.

BOBALOO
11-20-2007, 08:47 PM
Standard wash is South side,we are starting from the North side of town.
I would expect Standard to be KAOS this weekend!
There is a desert trail from where we are starting out to get to the waterfall and beyond.Depending on if everyone doesn't have plates will decide to way we go.Switch that back tire,more hard pack and rocks than sand.
That's the Glamis wheel, I put the knobby wheel on tonight. I rode around the hills in Havi last T-day and I know ALL about the rocks. Just like El Mirage:D cant wait!
Anyone else riding a quad or bike on this dealio ? I can go a ways on a tank but for a Looooong ride I might need to put a gal or two in someones gas can:D I can supply 12oz refreshments for payment. I'll figure everything out by Friday. We will be out Thurs.

Sun burners
11-20-2007, 09:08 PM
What day is this taking place?
Can a Suburban make it past the waterfalls?
Thanks Mike

phebus
11-20-2007, 09:13 PM
Friday or Saturday?
1.Phuggits
2.Sigemocks
3.Shadows
4.WMC's
5.Riverliver & co.
6.Phebus

Todd969
11-20-2007, 09:16 PM
We'll likely meet you guys at the waterfall since Val and Jacklyn are riding quads. I think they can make most of it.
1.Phuggits
2.Sigemocks
3.Shadows
4.WMC's
5.Riverliver & co.
6.Phebus
7.Todd & Dana

Wmc
11-20-2007, 09:16 PM
Friday or Saturday?
1.Phuggits
2.Sigemocks
3.Shadows
4.WMC's
5.Riverliver & co.
6.Phebus
i think Saturday
Shadow only said 930 Lowes.

Miss Throttle
11-20-2007, 09:17 PM
Ok, I'm confused????
Is there more than 1 ride going on here? I thought the ride was to desert Bar? Did i miss something again?

Throttle
11-20-2007, 09:21 PM
Ok, I'm confused????
Is there more than 1 ride going on here? I thought the ride was to desert Bar? Did i miss something again?
I got a ride hunny that will confuse you!:devil:

Miss Throttle
11-20-2007, 09:25 PM
I got a ride hunny that will confuse you!:devil:
Nothing you do confuses me anymore....
What ride should I go on? I didnt know there was more than one.

phebus
11-20-2007, 09:25 PM
Ok, I'm confused????
If I make sense out of this nonsense, Friday is Desert Bar, and Saturday is the Havasu ride.

phebus
11-20-2007, 09:26 PM
Oh, and Sunday is the ride to the Betty Ford Clinic. :D

Throttle
11-20-2007, 09:29 PM
i wanna ride, i wanna ride, i wanna ride

Miss Throttle
11-20-2007, 09:29 PM
If I make sense out of this nonsense, Friday is Desert Bar, and Saturday is the Havasu ride.
AWWW!!! Got it, that makes sense. :)
Thanks

Miss Throttle
11-20-2007, 09:34 PM
Oh, and Sunday is the ride to the Betty Ford Clinic. :D
Lol, You crack me up.....:D

sigepmock
11-20-2007, 09:57 PM
I think the plan is for the Havasu Ride on Saturday.
We'll probably be doing a ride on Friday too, just not sure when and where.
SO Saturday at Lowes for a mellow kid friendly ride up to the waterfall and then on to the mine and back.
Pack snacks and/or lunch and plenty to drink:)

djunkie
11-20-2007, 10:35 PM
Just recieved official word from our tour guide AKA Phuggit
Meet at Lowes at 9:30 AZ TIME then we will head out to the waterfall then up to the plane crash site and then to the Jupiter mine.
Add your name on the list so we know who to look for at Lowes or just show up there.
1.Phuggits
2.Sigemocks
3.Shadows
9:30? Is that PM? :mad: :D :D

INSman
11-20-2007, 10:37 PM
Friday or Saturday?
1.Phuggits
2.Sigemocks
3.Shadows
4.WMC's
5.Riverliver & co.
6.Phebus
I am assuming Saturday, as I will be going to the Desert Bar on Friday :D

djunkie
11-20-2007, 10:45 PM
9:30? Is that PM? :mad: :D :D
Shit, with the time difference that means 8:30 for us California folk doesn't it? :mad: :mad:

Ivan Dan
11-21-2007, 12:33 AM
I think the plan is for the Havasu Ride on Saturday.
We'll probably be doing a ride on Friday too, just not sure when and where.
SO Saturday at Lowes for a mellow kid friendly ride up to the waterfall and then on to the mine and back.
Pack snacks and/or lunch and plenty to drink:)
We're planning to do a ride Friday and head towards the Desert Bar and go as far as we can get. If we don't make it all the way there no biggie. Some people are saying the trail that goes to the DB from Havasu is blocked and can't be done anymore. I figure we'll see if we can make our way over to atleast where the blocked trail is and see for ourselves. :D
This will more than likely be a little more aggressive ride though. :devil:

shadow
11-21-2007, 06:12 AM
What day is this taking place?
Can a Suburban make it past the waterfalls?
Thanks Mike
Sat AM. Suburban can make it to the waterfall but beyond that i seriously doubt it.

shadow
11-21-2007, 06:18 AM
We'll likely meet you guys at the waterfall since Val and Jacklyn are riding quads. I think they can make most of it.
1.Phuggits
2.Sigemocks
3.Shadows
4.WMC's
5.Riverliver & co.
6.Phebus
7.Todd & Dana
See you guys at the waterfall around 10:30:)

atomickitn
11-21-2007, 08:05 AM
I will be on my quad...dia will be in the rhino, and i plan on bringing a few gallons of fuel...for the who ever needs it ....so 9.30 at lowes...I guess I will have to load my quad and have dia follow over there .....I asume that we will be returning there as well....

shadow
11-21-2007, 08:27 AM
Bobby if everyone is street legal we can go up Palo Verde right past the turn off to Dia's house.
If everyone is not street legal it's through the desert up to the same starting out area.
If we only have one or two not street legal i say we throw them in the middle of the plated vehicles and go for it.

atomickitn
11-21-2007, 08:35 AM
my quad is only regs as green sticker, but the rhino is plated from montana...but im not sure about the parker crew..

LHC30Victory
11-21-2007, 08:41 AM
Where can we rent a rhino? :confused:

riverracerx
11-21-2007, 09:05 AM
Ya, me too.
Can my F150 4x4 make it to the waterfall? I would love to go see it. It is a stock FX4.

Cole Trickle
11-21-2007, 09:06 AM
Ya, me too.
Can my F150 4x4 make it to the waterfall? I would love to go see it. It is a stock FX4.
Sorry buddy:D
Should have kept one;)

riverbound
11-21-2007, 09:07 AM
I think the Parker crew was planning on leavng out of south Havasu (most of us are NOT street legal as we have plenty of quads/dirtbikes coming too). I know we were planning on leaving from Gordo's house. since its a 1/4 mile up the street to the desert.

shadow
11-21-2007, 09:21 AM
I think the Parker crew was planning on leavng out of south Havasu (most of us are NOT street legal as we have plenty of quads/dirtbikes coming too). I know we were planning on leaving from Gordo's house. since its a 1/4 mile up the street to the desert.
HOMOS!:D
maybe we will cross paths out there.

atomickitn
11-21-2007, 09:24 AM
leave them loaded and head to lowes....or ...well I will call you .....

riverbound
11-21-2007, 09:27 AM
leave them loaded and head to lowes....or ...well I will call you .....
I guess we will figure out all the details at the desert bar on friday!

atomickitn
11-21-2007, 09:35 AM
I will be installing a bath tub on friday....soo i wont be at the bar....and if needed some of you guys can stay with me in havi...on sat or fri night ...let me know

Wmc
11-21-2007, 11:47 AM
I'm out:D :D have a good weekend

shadow
11-21-2007, 12:06 PM
I'm out:D :D have a good weekend
Don't be scared of a few Rhinos! We can take the bunny trails for you.:D

INSman
11-21-2007, 01:41 PM
Don't be scared of a few Rhinos! We can take the bunny trails for you.:D
Hey D, Gerd said to say "Hi" for him and Carol :)

BOBALOO
11-21-2007, 06:11 PM
I just talked to my friend that I was gonna tag along with. They dont know where they are going, either Topock Or Standard, but it will prob be at noon. Too Late in my book.
We are gonna drive the trucks to the desert bar Fri. and hash out our plan over some coooooooold CL's. :D Hope to see you all there.
Oh Yeah Rhinos SUCK:eek: :D
That should get things going !

phebus
11-21-2007, 08:23 PM
I just talked to my friend that I was gonna tag along with. They dont know where they are going, either Topock Or Standard, but it will prob be at noon. Too Late in my book.
We are gonna drive the trucks to the desert bar Fri. and hash out our plan over some coooooooold CL's. :D Hope to see you all there.
Oh Yeah Rhinos SUCK:eek: :D
That should get things going !
I'm sure you meant to say "Over some cooooooool Keystone Lights". :D
Hope to see you on Saturday.

BOBALOO
11-22-2007, 08:45 AM
I'm sure you meant to say "Over some cooooooool Keystone Lights". :D
Hope to see you on Saturday.
Hey Rick, I hit it BIG on a Lotto scratcher for 4$, so this weekend I'm drinking the good stuff. :D
I,m bringing Angie's Raptor too so I will have 2 non street legal rides. Can I just start near Dia's house, and meet you all? Someone mentioned a trailhead there.
F-it, I'm gonna sit on my bike in the driveway and make vroom vroom sounds while I " refresh " myself.:D :D I'll PM everyone the address.:D

riverbound
11-22-2007, 09:04 AM
I know our plan still remains the same to leave out of south Havasu. We are going to go straight up from either bobby's pad or Godo's pad. And go out adventuring. We will have mostly not street legal rides on this.

shadow
11-22-2007, 10:05 AM
Hey Rick, I hit it BIG on a Lotto scratcher for 4$, so this weekend I'm drinking the good stuff. :D
I,m bringing Angie's Raptor too so I will have 2 non street legal rides. Can I just start near Dia's house, and meet you all? Someone mentioned a trailhead there.
F-it, I'm gonna sit on my bike in the driveway and make vroom vroom sounds while I " refresh " myself.:D :D I'll PM everyone the address.:D
Bobby, Dia's house is fairly close to where we will be hitting the trail to start.
If you want to keep in phone contact i can shoot off from the others on the way and show you the way.If you leave your quad loaded in a truck or trailer
there is a place up by there where you can unload and never have to hit the street.928-486-7399

Kilrtoy
11-22-2007, 10:09 AM
Bobby, Dia's house is fairly close to where we will be hitting the trail to start.
If you want to keep in phone contact i can shoot off from the others on the way and show you the way.If you leave your quad loaded in a truck or trailer
there is a place up by there where you can unload and never have to hit the street.928-486-7399
Stand By for the drunk dials now:D :D :D :D :D

Miss Throttle
11-22-2007, 11:13 AM
I will be leaving from Cameron's house. (he lives very close to Dia) keep me posted I would like have other riders to ride with.
Is there a time or meeting place for Desert Bar?

BigDoug
11-22-2007, 11:29 AM
Hunny, you can ride me..........oops with me anytime !! :D

Kilrtoy
11-22-2007, 12:02 PM
Hunny, you can ride me..........oops with me anytime !! :D
Damn Swingers

riverracerx
11-22-2007, 07:21 PM
Ya, what time for desert bar. We are going in the old Bronco. See you guys there hopefully.

Mrs.Racer277
11-22-2007, 07:22 PM
Ya, what time for desert bar. We are going in the old Bronco. See you guys there hopefully.
Rumor is 11:30 at desert bar??

INSman
11-22-2007, 08:11 PM
I think George and I are unloading around 10:30 and figure on rolling in to the Dbar about 11:30

riverracerx
11-22-2007, 08:38 PM
where do you start from? My father inlaw has been there bt it was awhile ago. Just want to make sure we a point in the right direction.

INSman
11-22-2007, 08:43 PM
where do you start from? My father inlaw has been there bt it was awhile ago. Just want to make sure we a point in the right direction.
It is a gas station on the left side of the road just past or across from a mobile home park if memory serves me correct.

riverracerx
11-22-2007, 08:45 PM
Coolio. Thanks Blane. Hope to see you out there.

riverracerx
11-24-2007, 03:31 PM
well never made it anywhere. the whole family is sick and we have been hiding in the havasu house all weekend watching speed channel and MTV. Sucks to be sick. :(

phebus
11-24-2007, 04:43 PM
Sorry everyone's sick.
Nice ride today witha large turnout. The desert was very crowded. I think I saw everyone, and their brother. :)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-24-2007, 04:51 PM
Sorry everyone's sick.
Nice ride today witha large turnout. The desert was very crowded. I think I saw everyone, and their brother. :)
you have mail