PDA

View Full Version : Web site for phone number search??

OutCole'd
11-16-2007, 08:20 AM
Is there a FREE web site where you can punch in a phone number and you can see who it's registered to? Just curious. I'm looking at my daughters phone bill........:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

catman-do
11-16-2007, 08:22 AM
You can go to www.searchbug.com and go to "reverse lookup". However, if its another cell number it wont give you any information. You can also use "landline or mobile" option on the site to see what company the phone is registered to. Hope this helps.

OutCole'd
11-16-2007, 08:23 AM
You can go to www.searchbug.com and go to "reverse lookup". However, if its another cell number it wont give you any information. You can also use "landline or mobile" option on the site to see what company the phone is registered to. Hope this helps.
Thanks!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-16-2007, 08:24 AM
If you google "reverse telephone directory", tons of sites will come up. Some are free, some are not.

ratso
11-16-2007, 08:25 AM
Is there a FREE web site where you can punch in a phone number and you can see who it's registered to? Just curious. I'm looking at my daughters phone bill........:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
It wasn't me!:jawdrop:
:D

ChumpChange
11-16-2007, 08:32 AM
I generally use www.whitepages.com

Some Kind Of Monster
11-16-2007, 08:33 AM
Unfortunately I don't know of any free sites tht give the info you need :o

riverracerx
11-16-2007, 08:50 AM
If it is a home phone and it is registered you can type it into Google to see where it is located and who owns it.
I found mine and then emailed Google to remove it.

DILLIGAF
11-16-2007, 08:59 AM
I tried that using my street addresses and none of the info is correct. I would not trust whatever info you get from there.

Phat Matt
11-16-2007, 09:02 AM
I have an idea. Call it. :D
Or just post it and I am sure they will get a few phone calls. :)

Baja Big Dog
11-16-2007, 05:38 PM
If my number is on it, its an accident, I was dialing your wife!!!!:D

al cole'holic
11-16-2007, 06:39 PM
...I Google numbers all day, in the search type the number in it's format (888) 867-5309 :D
Not all records always come up...

snafu
11-16-2007, 06:53 PM
www.anywho.com for reverse look up. (based on numbers listed in the haynes directory)
google fone finder (primeris website) you can search the 3 digit prefix to see if it is a cell phone or hard line carrier.
hope it helps

djunkie
11-16-2007, 11:16 PM
Shit!!!!!!!!!!:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Mandelon
11-17-2007, 07:44 AM
ZABASEARCH maybe?

OutCole'd
11-17-2007, 08:06 AM
I've checked a few of these out. She is not in any trouble...yet....:D
She's just a blabber mouth 12 year old that is always on her phone. I just like know who she's talking to. Mostly they are cell numbers so it does not give me a name. I'd hate to have to kill some little boy for talking to my angel.:mad: :mad: :D
2,100+ text messages a month??? WTF, who has that much to say??? This kid has issues.:confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :D

PaPaG
11-17-2007, 12:43 PM
I've checked a few of these out. She is not in any trouble...yet....:D
She's just a blabber mouth 12 year old that is always on her phone. I just like know who she's talking to. Mostly they are cell numbers so it does not give me a name. I'd hate to have to kill some little boy for talking to my angel.:mad: :mad: :D
2,100+ text messages a month??? WTF, who has that much to say??? This kid has issues.:confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :D
She is taking after her old man...texting for kids is like posting for pops...:D