PDA

View Full Version : 50% Off ALL AT&T Wireless Phones (Excludes iPhone)

Boozer
11-17-2007, 11:01 AM
Hey mods, I'm giving this more as a heads up then as spam but if you classify it as spam let me know and I'll delete it and repost it in the spam section.
Thought I'd give you guys a little inside info.
Fri. 23rd, Sat. 24th, and Sun. the 25th AT&T will be running a Holiday promotion here in Colorado that is giving 50% off any wireless device (excludes the iPhone).
I am currently waiting to hear back from the powers that be to find out if the California markets are going to be running this promotion. If they are in fact running it you could go into any AT&T store and get this deal, if not I know someone that can get you the equipment at the promotional price :D
As an example the Blackberry Pearl will be $50.00 after rebate.
This promotion is going to be for new activations and upgrades for anyone eligible for 2 year upgrade pricing. A lot of times I can get exceptions made for people who aren't eligible.
When I get the info on whether or not it's going to be run in Cali I will post it here.

HCS
11-17-2007, 11:14 AM
So your setting us up again??
I'm in so let me know asap.

Boozer
11-17-2007, 12:07 PM
I forgot to mention this also includes aircards.

Nord
11-17-2007, 12:09 PM
If that is the case, I am about to leave Nextel with 3 phones. Keep us posted.

Boozer
11-17-2007, 01:12 PM
So I've made a few calls to managers in So-Cal and am still waiting to hear back.
I did find out that here in Colorado at least we are going to be offering an additional $10 discount on devices set up on accounts with a Federal Tax ID.
Business accounts with 6 lines or more will also be given a 5% discount on their monthly service for the primary line.