PDA

View Full Version : Thank you boatsntoys!!!

FOXMAN
11-17-2007, 02:39 PM
I was just a lurker of this site for quite soom time.. Then i read boatsntoys brain teaser last week and i was screaming at the monitor the answer.. Got so pissed off that nobody had the answer that i registered to try and post the answer.. THANK YOU boatsntoys...

Troy McClure
11-17-2007, 02:42 PM
What was the question??

FOXMAN
11-17-2007, 02:50 PM
it was about asking two brothers about what road to take.. one would always tell the truth.One would always lie...

FOXMAN
11-17-2007, 02:59 PM
Heres how it went (I think) you are going down a road and come to a fork in the road.. one way is life.. one way is death. you must go one way or the other.. there are two brothers at the fork in the road.. one always tells the truth and one always lies. you can only ask one brother one question and then pick the road to take...what do you ask???

~FM
11-17-2007, 03:02 PM
Well welcome to posting. ;)

Troy McClure
11-17-2007, 03:07 PM
Heres how it went (I think) you are going down a road and come to a fork in the road.. one way is life.. one way is death. you must go one way or the other.. there are two brothers at the fork in the road.. one always tells the truth and one always lies. you can only ask one brother one question and then pick the road to take...what do you ask???
You ask "If a plane was on a treadmill, would it take off?" :D :D

FOXMAN
11-17-2007, 03:08 PM
THANKS!!! it will take me awhile to learn my way around.. gett"n my avatar and such...but i am looking forward to it..

FOXMAN
11-17-2007, 03:12 PM
No.. but that treadmill thing.. YES!!! the damn plane will take off!!!