PDA

View Full Version : Boat names

Swoop
11-18-2007, 04:45 PM
I went a few years without ever naming my last boat & now I'm forcing myself to do it this time!
I'm really bad at making choices like this & i'm going to have it painted on so no second chances.
You guys have this tough of a time!?
So far it's a combination of nickname - Dr. Dipper or Dip It.....
Blah!

Wet Dream
11-18-2007, 04:54 PM
Make 100% positivity that you have the right name. If you settle for a name, and find a more clever one or a more fitting one, you'll hate the name thats on there.

PinkTaco
11-18-2007, 04:55 PM
"Pink Taco"

AQUA-HOLICS
11-18-2007, 04:56 PM
"DADS GIRLFRIEND" wife and kids named the boat!

Miss Throttle
11-18-2007, 05:04 PM
Congrats on your new boat, glad everything worked out with you and my brother on your old boat. Heard you went to Maddogs w/everyone last sunday, wish we could of made. Good luck with your new boat name. :)
Jamie

centerhill condor
11-18-2007, 05:33 PM
this thread will work better with a couple pics..
CC

Swoop
11-18-2007, 08:27 PM
thanks! Yea it was a good time, we will be back out there soon though!

Throttle
11-18-2007, 08:30 PM
mmmmmmmm
a kachina that needs a name..... :idea:
sneezeeee

SummitKarl
11-18-2007, 08:34 PM
I went a few years without ever naming my last boat & now I'm forcing myself to do it this time!
I'm really bad at making choices like this & i'm going to have it painted on so no second chances.
Blah!
call it "Crumbs" or "seeds", being as I vac'd about 3..lbs of seeds, crumbs and sand out of the seat cushions on that boat before you got it:) :D

BadKachina
11-18-2007, 08:36 PM
I think you should name it "what's my name b!tch"...:idea:

Instigators
11-18-2007, 08:41 PM
Blah!
Let's see. A Realtor posts this without pictures, has had the boat a few years and those are the best names you can come up with. Do yourself and your boat a favor and don't put a name on it at all. If you don't know about the name by now it probably isn't gonna happen. Just my .02:D

Throttle
11-18-2007, 09:07 PM
call it "Crumbs" or "seeds", being as I vac'd about 3..lbs of seeds, crumbs and sand out of the seat cushions on that boat before you got it:) :D
did you do the shockwave too before it moved on to its new owner... cuz it needed more work done on da inside... get back to working harder, intead of hardly working...

Moneypitt
11-18-2007, 09:11 PM
Location, location, location...

Garrddogg
11-18-2007, 09:36 PM
Location, location, location...
DING!:D

hoolign
11-18-2007, 09:39 PM
"sold" :d

Miss Throttle
11-18-2007, 09:49 PM
Wow!!!!!:jawdrop:

Swoop
11-18-2007, 09:56 PM
Let's see. A Realtor posts this without pictures, has had the boat a few years and those are the best names you can come up with. Do yourself and your boat a favor and don't put a name on it at all. If you don't know about the name by now it probably isn't gonna happen. Just my .02:D
I thought I posted wrong & forgot the part that I had a new boat & didn't want to not name this one. Nope you just did not bother reading that long sentance before making a negative comment. Nice one !