PDA

View Full Version : NFL Fans !!

finsfan4life
11-18-2007, 07:08 PM
Every day we have fun and bash each others favorite teams, But truth of the matter is, No one, No one, is going to beat the Patriots...They are already considered the best NFL team in history !!!!
Good job Pats !!!

Not So Fast
11-18-2007, 07:10 PM
I just said that to my wife!;) NSF

Goldilocks
11-18-2007, 07:19 PM
Cris Collinsworth just said that. We'll see what happens :)

Classic Daycruiser
11-18-2007, 07:44 PM
Every day we have fun and bash each others favorite teams, But truth of the matter is, No one, No one, is going to beat the Patriots...They are already considered the best NFL team in history !!!!
Good job Pats !!!
Why did the Rams and the Raiders leave LA:idea: :idea: :idea:

XtrmWakeborder
11-18-2007, 07:45 PM
Good job Pats !!!
Hey talk of the best team in history and possibly the worst...now what was the name of that team? hmmm....:)

SandbarScot
11-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Can't stand the Patriots....but they are pretty damn good!

Throttle
11-18-2007, 08:10 PM
nice work today jags... :D

skygod73
11-18-2007, 09:53 PM
Good job Pats !!!
They look really good, but lets not crown them anything "all time" until they are the Super Bowl champs at least. Ask the 1998 15-1 Vikings which hold the record for most reg season points scored what a great regular season means without winning the SB. BTW, Moss was on that team as well. The Pats are a Tom Brady injury away from from losing it all. Ask the 2 time defending champ 1990 49ers who were a Joe Montana injury and a Roger Craig fumble from a 3-peat. I would love to see these Pats match up with the 80s 49ers, 85 Bears, and 90s Boys. They are clearly a great team and could go undefeated, but it can all change fast.

RitcheyRch
11-19-2007, 05:33 AM
Definitely a good team and they could go all the way.

Chromegorilla
11-19-2007, 06:08 AM
Undefeated *

thatguy
11-19-2007, 06:22 AM
Well, I think Madden tends to ride bandwagons a lot. I remember when the Pats beat the Rams in the Superbowl. Madden kept questioning the decision to go for the win in regulation, kept saying they should kneel for the tie and go to OT.
Well that is not how they got to the superbowl and it is not how they won it. They won it by going WOT at all times and not "settling" for ties. They were underdogs for like 12 straight wins or something that year. After the game Madden gushed about the "genious" of the decision to go for it. What a tool.
The Patriots are a freaking juggernaut. They are, I think, the most dominating team ever, if not the best. They have NO weaknesses and execution is 99% flawless. Really something to watch.
I will take flak for this, but I think there are only 3 teams in the AFC that can MAYBE take them out. It would have to be almost a fluke, but of course the Colts could do it. Even though they have not executed well recently, and have suffered key injuries.
Steelers POSSIBLY, but not if they play like yesterday.
BUT, and think about this, the Browns held them to a 17 point victory. AND I think the second lowest point total. AND scored 17 points on them.
I think because Cleveland is a young fireball team with solid fundamentals, they actually have the best chance. They kind of tripped up that "perfect" Pats offense. Maybe the miscues the Browns have in their statistically bad defense actually helps make it a little unpredictable to the Pats surgical offense. And they really don't know that they are not supposed to be 6-4.
Nobody told THEM they are supposed to lose.
Kind of like the Patriot team that beat the Rams. :idea:
Tommy

westair
11-19-2007, 06:53 AM
I think its makes football much more exciting to have the dominate teams. With free agency and salary caps its pretty tough to build a great team and then try to keep it together. NE has kept things going for quite a while there, amazing
team. Parody in the league is what the NFL seems to like but is very boring.

MKEELINE
11-19-2007, 03:01 PM
I love how people want to give out the trophy before the ENTIRE season is done. There is no doubt that the Pats are the best team in the league right now, and as dominating(so far) as any team has been. But, last time I checked you have to win the last game of the season to be considered the best. Not until they actually set the records and win the Super Bowl can they be the "best team ever". Still 6 weeks left.

XtrmWakeborder
11-19-2007, 05:06 PM
I love how people want to give out the trophy before the ENTIRE season is done. There is no doubt that the Pats are the best team in the league right now, and as dominating(so far) as any team has been. But, last time I checked you have to win the last game of the season to be considered the best. Not until they actually set the records and win the Super Bowl can they be the "best team ever". Still 6 weeks left.
The only way I see them not winning the rest of them is if they get to the last 2 games and have home field advantage secured and then pull out Moss and Brady. It's a possibility, and the smart move. IMO

OSidePat
11-19-2007, 05:43 PM
F the Pats they will go down

468miller
11-19-2007, 08:57 PM
best team ever........:idea: .im not a big niners fan, but id have to say the niners of the 80s;)

scooooter7
11-19-2007, 09:04 PM
They will NOT go undefeated. Mark my word on that.

westair
11-19-2007, 09:14 PM
I dunno about that ... only have two teams left to play with a winning record
Giants and Steelers

n8dawg
11-19-2007, 10:08 PM
My $$$ is on GreenBay this year.
F--- the Patriots!!!!!!!

thatguy
11-20-2007, 07:21 AM
Care to make a friendly wager? If the Pats lose a game, I'll put on a dress and post the picture. Injury to an offensive back (starting) will negate the bet.
Any takers?
Fact, Any team with a losing record has lost by, what, 30 points or so? Any team with a winning record has lost by, what, 17 points or more?
I am not a huge Pats fan, but they are just surgical in the dismantling of opponents.
Injuries is their only possible enemy. The only chance of losing one. IMHO
Tommy

rvr_d8
11-20-2007, 07:28 AM
best team ever........:idea: .im not a big niners fan, but id have to say the niners of the 80s;)
Niner's of the 80's!
I have to agree with you on that! 5 Superbowl wins in 5 superbowl showings!
It's currently a bit hard to be a Niner fan....but you stick with your team right?

Some Kind Of Monster
11-20-2007, 07:54 AM
I agree here! Go 9ers!

Magic34
11-20-2007, 08:24 AM
Good job Pats !!!
Did you see that interview on ESPN of the Dolphins former running back from their undefeated season?
The guy was a moron. He was talking all this smack in his suspenders and checkered pants. He was almost yelling to the camera saying that they (the Pats) haven't gone undefeated yet and until they do, he didn't want to hear about it or compared jack sh*t to him and his team.
The guy had a hard time letting go. The ESPN anchors had a great look of WTF on their face when the cameras went back to them.

Magic34
11-20-2007, 08:43 AM
Hahaha
I found it! Mercury Morris. What a lame ass. The guy has some issues he needs to address.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ojif4CvI5g

Ziggy
11-20-2007, 08:54 AM
What is so astounding to me is the ease in which Brady and the offense moves down the field....its as if the defense is clueless at times cuz it sure seems like at least one receiver is always open.
They will be hard to beat :)
But don't forget, Brady got his chance when Bledsoe got hurt so aything can happen at any time.

MKEELINE
11-20-2007, 08:56 AM
Did you see that interview on ESPN of the Dolphins former running back from their undefeated season?
The guy was a moron. He was talking all this smack in his suspenders and checkered pants. He was almost yelling to the camera saying that they (the Pats) haven't gone undefeated yet and until they do, he didn't want to hear about it or compared jack sh*t to him and his team.
The guy had a hard time letting go. The ESPN anchors had a great look of WTF on their face when the cameras went back to them.
LOL. He's right, the Pats haven't gone undeafeted yet. Until they do the Dolphins are the only team that can claim it. IMO, if they stay healthy and play the starters in all the games, no team can beat them. BUT, the big picture is to win a world championship. It doesn't matter if you win all the other games, if they lose the last one it was all for not.