PDA

View Full Version : al cole' holic Thanks

Eliminator 4 Life
11-19-2007, 05:56 AM
Chris thanks for coming up yesterday and helping me with everything. It was great to finally meet you. I hope you didnt try to sneak the Aveo onto the plane haha. Thanks again Bro I appreciate it and Ill let you know how things pan out today. Rob

al cole'holic
11-19-2007, 09:56 AM
Chris thanks for coming up yesterday and helping me with everything. It was great to finally meet you. I hope you didnt try to sneak the Aveo onto the plane haha. Thanks again Bro I appreciate it and Ill let you know how things pan out today. Rob
..we may need to re-negotiate bud, I didn't get home til 1am :mad:
I've said it before on here, anyone interested in purchasing a new home for the love of god don't go into the sales office without being registered by an agent! I flew to SacTown yesterday to register E4L and his bro, they'll be happy with a few extra bucks in their pocket at the close ;)
Apparantely I will go anywhere for a deal, so if anyone here is thinking about new homes let me know :D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
11-19-2007, 09:06 PM
..we may need to re-negotiate bud, I didn't get home til 1am :mad:
I've said it before on here, anyone interested in purchasing a new home for the love of god don't go into the sales office without being registered by an agent! I flew to SacTown yesterday to register E4L and his bro, they'll be happy with a few extra bucks in their pocket at the close ;)
Apparantely I will go anywhere for a deal, so if anyone here is thinking about new homes let me know :D :D
He will even drive an AVEO haha:D . Thanks again Chris I think I got a smokin deal and I cant wait tell it closes:D

al cole'holic
11-28-2007, 07:45 PM
..wanted to bring this back up, new home developments are giving some awesome incentives! I just brought 2 people to a development that is offering to pay 1 year of mortgage payment for buyers here in Simi. Anyone in the market for a new home no matter where it is, call me! :D