PDA

View Full Version : Need help with imigration or INS

FREIND OF AA AND TA
03-04-2006, 08:09 AM
I know it's a weird question but I have a brother-in-law lost in the system. He was adopted ileagaly when he was 1 from San Salvador. Got in some trouble when he was 18. Spent 8 years in jail and just got let out. He was picked up a few days ago and we think he got deported. Does anyone have any hook-ups for finding him. The imigration dept sais he is not in their computers. PM me if you think you have a hook up. Poor guy does not even speak spanish!! My wife is going crazy and I need her to stop crying!

ROZ
03-04-2006, 10:08 AM
I know it's a weird question but I have a brother-in-law lost in the system. He was adopted ileagaly when he was 1 from San Salvador. Got in some trouble when he was 18. Spent 8 years in jail and just got let out. He was picked up a few days ago and we think he got deported. Does anyone have any hook-ups for finding him. The imigration dept sais he is not in their computers. PM me if you think you have a hook up. Poor guy does not even speak spanish!! My wife is going crazy and I need her to stop crying!
My cousin's husband is an immigration or immigrant's rights attorney.. atleast I think he is.. :)
I'll call him to se if he can point you in the right direction. I'm not promising anything, though...

Mohave Vice
03-04-2006, 10:11 AM
Call my office at (909) 930-2973.

Rocknpalms
03-04-2006, 10:25 AM
Check your PM

C-2
03-04-2006, 11:03 AM
Ditto, check PM

FREIND OF AA AND TA
03-04-2006, 11:18 AM
Thanks guys!! I always can coun't on you people!!

tomcat
03-04-2006, 03:17 PM
Hey, that seems weird. I didnt think anybody got deported out of California. Seriously, I hope you find him. My neighbor does immigration, let me know.