PDA

View Full Version : Monday night commerical marathon

Moneypitt
11-19-2007, 06:25 PM
Er, Monday night football...........What a farce. Kick off, punt, 4 minutes of commericals, touchdown, extra point, 4 minutes of commericals, kick off, punt w/ run back TD, extra point, 4 minutes of commericals, kick off, 4 minutes of commericals..........Focking commericals make the game really slow, and un interesting.........Is it my imagination, or was ABC MNF alot better?........This ESPN shit sucks......Oh, another commerical......shit........MP

shueman
11-19-2007, 07:33 PM
It's not about the content, it's about selling the commerical time...:)

3 daytona`s
11-19-2007, 08:32 PM
Er, Monday night football...........What a farce. Kick off, punt, 4 minutes of commericals, touchdown, extra point, 4 minutes of commericals, kick off, punt w/ run back TD, extra point, 4 minutes of commericals, kick off, 4 minutes of commericals..........Focking commericals make the game really slow, and un interesting.........Is it my imagination, or was ABC MNF alot better?........This ESPN shit sucks......Oh, another commerical......shit........MP
Howard Cosell on here will acuse you of drunk posting;)

Rvr Swpr
11-19-2007, 08:47 PM
The commentators need to listen to the competition,+ most of the talk is about who is on drugs or in jail.

3 daytona`s
11-19-2007, 08:55 PM
It's always about me. Good thing I'm still alive or you wouldn't have anything to talk about.
Do you really think I consider you Howard Cosell? Just a joke man
Have a good Thanksgiving
Serious
:)

Moneypitt
11-19-2007, 09:01 PM
I wonder if the advertizing is sold based on the score. A 10-10 game 1 minute slot would cost more than a 21-0 slot......It seems like they have more commericals in the first quarter than in the third......I know the bars hate a blow out in the first half because everyone leaves.......MP

scooooter7
11-19-2007, 09:06 PM
Almost as bad as a Nascar race.