11-20-2007, 10:14 AM
http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/data/500/860DSCF0144.jpg

Ziggy
11-20-2007, 10:17 AM
Nope, its still in my prayers though :)

Jbb
11-20-2007, 10:22 AM
Nope, its still in my prayers though :)
Where that picture wa taken....is now an area with no water in it....boat would be sitting on the mud....:jawdrop:

Ziggy
11-20-2007, 10:25 AM
Where that picture wa taken....is now an area with no water in it....boat would be sitting on the mud....:jawdrop:
That comment had nice timing with my other thread :) Hope you guys get some needed rain over a period of time, not all at once...then you'll be posting pics like Ratso's from last summer:sqeyes:

Jbb
11-20-2007, 10:27 AM
That comment had nice timing with my other thread :) Hope you guys get some needed rain over a period of time, not all at once...then you'll be posting pics like Ratso's from last summer:sqeyes:
Funny thing is....when I moved here from Miami in 1980......It would rain for 2 weeks at a time.....I wondered If I was ever gonna see the sun again....times have changed....

Ziggy
11-20-2007, 10:32 AM
Funny thing is....when I moved here from Miami in 1980......It would rain for 2 weeks at a time.....I wondered If I was ever gonna see the sun again....times have changed....
I've been to Atlanta a couple times and I've had weather of all types while there....Hot, Clear and cold, and one hell of a gnarley thunder storm. Saab's HQ was in Norcross before blending it into the GM Detroit HQ.
The Gwinnett Marriot is a pretty decent place.
.btw---much better sig ;)