PDA

View Full Version : Havasu on True Housewives of Orange county

Havasu Carrera
11-20-2007, 11:46 PM
Right now pretty funny.

DeltaSigBoater
11-20-2007, 11:50 PM
For people who live in Coto, you think they could've afforded an nicer boat than a SeaRay :rolleyes:

Havasu Carrera
11-20-2007, 11:59 PM
For people who live in Coto, you think they could've afforded an nicer boat than a SeaRay :rolleyes:
Oh and the lake lice and amiture cliff diving.

ratso
11-21-2007, 05:37 AM
I noticed the driver had a beer in his hand on most of the shots, and he should have had his fukkin' ass bitch slapped for the way he was talking to his wife. What a fukkin' tool.:yuk:

Schiada76
11-21-2007, 06:26 AM
That show should be called the real Whorewives.
What a bunch of pathetic narcissists.:rolleyes:

DCBDaytona
11-21-2007, 06:45 AM
I questioned this as well...In this case I can say it appears that they're smarter than they look. Always seems the mega wealthy never have the nicest boat.

That Guy
11-21-2007, 10:22 AM
If there was ever a train wreck of a show...this is it...my daughter told me that some Havi stuff was going to be on last night so I forced myself to watch it....what a bunch of stupid, shallow, pretentious, "look at me" bunch of a-holes....the kids are spoiled brats, the parents are incredibly dumb and what the hell is "man juice".....I wasted 60 minutes of my life that I can't get back....:mad: :mad: :idea:

little rowe boat
11-21-2007, 10:30 AM
Thats a pretty old episode. In later episodes they have a 29' Fountain.

OnlyMoney
11-21-2007, 10:31 AM
If there was ever a train wreck of a show...this is it...my daughter told me that some Havi stuff was going to be on last night so I forced myself to watch it....what a bunch of stupid, shallow, pretentious, "look at me" bunch of a-holes....the kids are spoiled brats, the parents are incredibly dumb and what the hell is "man juice".....I wasted 60 minutes of my life that I can't get back....:mad: :mad: :idea:
Man Juice (basically Jungle Juice) is made in the Man Jug and is passed around the Man Group and can only be drunk by the men. Us girls just laugh at their silliness....miss that Pu$$y Rules crew. :)
Although I agree withthe rest of you about that part of the show. I love how the mom says "when we're in Havasu we can be ourselves and act like trash"...or something like that. We saw the show a year ago and my memory is not the best. :)

That Guy
11-21-2007, 10:31 AM
Either way they will still be stupid.....:D

OnlyMoney
11-21-2007, 10:34 AM
I believe that is their friends Fountain. Chad & Holly from the Springs'. :)

DeltaSigBoater
11-21-2007, 10:41 AM
Man Juice (basically Jungle Juice) is made in the Man Jug and is passed around the Man Group and can only be drunk by the men. Us girls just laugh at their silliness....miss that Pu$$y Rules crew. :)
Although I agree withthe rest of you about that part of the show. I love how the mom says "when we're in Havasu we can be ourselves and act like trash"...or something like that. We saw the show a year ago and my memory is not the best. :)
This "Man Juice" sounds pretty GAY!!!
Well like the saying goes... You can take the White Trash out of the Trailer Park, but you can't take the Trailer Park out of the White Trash :devil:

OnlyMoney
11-21-2007, 10:52 AM
This "Man Juice" sounds pretty GAY!!!
Well like the saying goes... You can take the White Trash out of the Trailer Park, but you can't take the Trailer Park out of the White Trash :devil:
It does sound VERY gay..they've tried to change it....it hasn't worked. :D

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
11-21-2007, 11:31 AM
I see these people around town all the time. I know people that know them. I am sure they are nice people but......they sure do make me feel better about myself!
That girl Lori---she looks like frankenstein in person. She looks like she had her face smashed and then rebuilt. Very disappointing.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
11-21-2007, 09:10 PM
I LOVE this show...okay...they are interesting, fake, rich, self-involved and plastic!! BUT/AND they are fun to watch. WHO would entertain the idea of taping their whole life and showing the world?!?!?!? :idea:

BrendellaJet
11-21-2007, 10:42 PM
That girl Lori---she looks like frankenstein in person. She looks like she had her face smashed and then rebuilt. Very disappointing.
Ditto that! What a wreck she is.

XtrmWakeborder
11-22-2007, 07:55 AM
How about laughing at the chick on the swimstep of the other boat? What bitches.

Parker Dreamin
11-22-2007, 08:13 AM
All these damn haters....... did you have your juice?
The show is made for entertainment and they are all pretty YUMMY>

Old Texan
11-22-2007, 08:25 AM
I LOVE this show...okay...they are interesting, fake, rich, self-involved and plastic!! BUT/AND they are fun to watch. WHO would entertain the idea of taping their whole life and showing the world?!?!?!? :idea:
I bet when the cameras off in the house the narcisstic boors sit in front of their big screens watching reruns of their shows and giggling about how cute they are in comparison to Al and Peg Bundy.....not realizing they "are" the Bundys and the Bundy producers were making satire about them.

squirt'nmyload
11-22-2007, 08:28 AM
i know a coupe people that could afford any boat they want but they got what suites them best. maybe they are happy with their sea ray and don't need to have the biggest and baddest. :)
i think the show is funny as hell.....got a season pass on the tivo :D

BrianB
11-23-2007, 09:35 AM
Just caught a rerun. They pulled up on the Searay,dropped anchor,and the the two camera crew boats hooked on.I spent two hours keepn the sh*t off my boat.The Mom's where nonstop,definitly in there own world.The Dad was the only one that introduced himself and said sorry about the chicken sh*t anchor.When the camera was on he did act like a goof.It was nothing short of a cluster phuck.
Bringing a little Cota de Caza to Havi....Priceless

ratso
11-23-2007, 10:26 AM
We had a film crew here out of Los Angeles I believe, and they got hold of me since they heard I had the connection to all the speedboats etc in the area. They were doing this film shoot for some kind of "Weekend Warrior" or "Lake Warrior" flick. Some Jets and V-Drives from Texas ***boats and a few chicks from McQueeny Bikini were there also, and I furnished a few speedboats and a houseboat for them to film from. Talk about a bunch of clowns and a drunkfest (not knocking the bikini chicks or Texas ***boats) but it seems all they were doing is promoting drinking and boating and being an idiot on the lake. They had a guy with a mullet hooping and hollering in a jetboat, jumping wakes and just being total idiots. The Corp of Engineers sent word out that campers were complaining etc, and they finally shut that part of filming down. After getting back to the boat ramp and everyone loading up, there were a couple of boats running wide open inside the buoys, another drunk threw a beer bottle right across the hood of one of the rangers trucks and it broke on the loading ramp... total frikkin' chaos. If this thing makes anything more than youtube, it'll be a miracle and definitely give boating a black eye...:rolleyes: