PDA

View Full Version : Focking Saudi Muslims.....

Chromegorilla
11-21-2007, 08:11 AM
You can't tell me this aint focked up.....
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071121/ap_on_re_mi_ea/saudi_rape

IMPATIENT 1
11-21-2007, 08:20 AM
just another reason to turn the mid east into glass;) its amazing what governments will claim to do in the name of alla, god, buddha etc. :rolleyes:

Big Warlock
11-21-2007, 08:22 AM
FYI........all Saudi's are muslim.....:eek:

Run_em_Hard
11-21-2007, 08:29 AM
just another reason to turn the mid east into glass;) its amazing what governments will claim to do in the name of alla, god, buddha etc. :rolleyes:
2nd vote here:D

MBlaster
11-21-2007, 08:44 AM
If you haven't, read Lone Survivor by Marcus Luttrell.
Its the eyewitness acount of Operation Redwing and the lost heroes of Navy SEAL Team 10.
I read all 385 pages in one weekend, couldn't put it down.

Baja Big Dog
11-21-2007, 09:04 AM
:eek: :mad:

boatsntoys
11-21-2007, 09:28 AM
Hey! Muslims are people too. We should let them all come freely into the U.S.
and practice their religious freedom here. We need to protect their way of life in their own country at all costs, weather it be our service mans lives or our money. Because we are Americans, we stand up and protect any people, no matter how vile their laws or how rediculas their religion. When we go to their country, we need to abide by all their customs to show respect. When Muslims come here we need to allow them to practice their beliefs, they should never be critized for showing no consideration to our way of life. Muslims need to be catered too, we need to make them our friends. It does not matter, that they want to kill all Christians, and believe by doing so, will give them everlasting life.
What matters is for us to show, that we as Americans are tolerant and will accept any way of life especially when it under the guise of religion, no matter how detremental it is to our way of life.
We need to enforce and enact more laws that protect and give special consideration to Muslims so that the AMerican dream is easier for them to achieve.
We must never stereotype Muslims with statement like:ALL MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS, BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS, no matter how true it is.

atomickitn
11-21-2007, 09:33 AM
not only did the woman get raped....but is also being punished, for it ....
in the text it said according to strict islamic religious law.....humm....I have read some of there ( so called bible ) and it has been taken out of context, the way they treat there own people.....love is forbidden....but in ther bible love is to be practiced....and obeyed.....funy how they define it....its know wonder why the people are soo pissed off....

OSidePat
11-21-2007, 10:21 AM
That why they call it The Relegion of Peace

warlock
11-21-2007, 10:29 AM
Wipe with the left eat with the right...:eek:

atomickitn
11-21-2007, 11:25 AM
ohh thats right .........they are people of a peacfull relegion.....I guess we americans are barbarrick (sp) people...:)

Lavey5150
11-21-2007, 11:30 AM
Are you fokking retarted?

warlock
11-21-2007, 12:30 PM
The Religion..opps...Relegion of Peace of Shit? :confused:

CA Stu
11-21-2007, 04:01 PM
Watching this thread is like watching monkeys trying to do algebra.
:D
Only more painful.
Thanks
CA Stu
PS You don't have to hate chocolate to like vanilla. Just sayin'...

DILLIGAF
11-21-2007, 04:16 PM
Watching this thread is like watching monkeys trying to do algebra.
I am drinking some beers, feeling a bit tipsy and that made me laugh out loud....:)