PDA

View Full Version : Be a millionaire!!! New MLM opportunity!!!

Big Warlock
11-21-2007, 12:02 PM
OK, I am soooooo excited about this!!! I finally found my niche in life. I have a drink that will change the world!!! It tastes great, lots of caloric value, made from vegtable type substance and you can sell it easily!!!! (I mean real easy) and make millions!!!! It is right under our noses!!!
This drink is appropriate anywhere!! In the morning for breakfast, at the river or lake!! In the ocean!!! Lunch and dinner as well.
Of course, top secret. I am goingt o set up a distributorship so you can easily join my franchise and pick up your cases asap and start selling!!!! I hopefully will get stickers for all your cars and trucks and boats!!!
Who's with me????????? :eek:

topless
11-21-2007, 12:05 PM
OK, I am soooooo excited about this!!! I finally found my niche in life. I have a drink that will change the world!!! It tastes great, lots of caloric value, made from vegtable type substance and you can sell it easily!!!! (I mean real easy) and make millions!!!! It is right under our noses!!!
This drink is appropriate anywhere!! In the morning for breakfast, at the river or lake!! In the ocean!!! Lunch and dinner as well.
Of course, top secret. I am goingt o set up a distributorship so you can easily join my franchise and pick up your cases asap and start selling!!!! I hopefully will get stickers for all your cars and trucks and boats!!!
Who's with me????????? :eek:Call it BEER.:D

OutCole'd
11-21-2007, 12:06 PM
Sign me up!!

HM
11-21-2007, 12:08 PM
Who's with me????????? :eek:
You ever eat a pine cone? It's edible you know.

yopengo
11-21-2007, 12:10 PM
Where do I sign up? Ill take 1,000 cases and store them in my garage. Then ill sell it all to my friends and family until they get sick of me. Then ill offer it up to all the Hot Boat peeps at a nice discountÂ…Â… check is in the mail. :D

HDF WATERDOG
11-21-2007, 12:11 PM
I'm in. Thank you for sharing this once in a lifetime idea.

Jordy
11-21-2007, 12:15 PM
I think you're onto something big here Rob, and as a friend, I think that it's only fair that I should assume the role of marketing director as I would like to get in towards the top of this marketing organization and let all the underlings, I mean dedicated sales people make us boat loads of money. Sign me up!!! :D

HocusPocus
11-21-2007, 12:18 PM
sorry, i just made the biggest investment of my life. i cashed out every thing i own and bought lottery tickets. easy street here i come!

DeltaSigBoater
11-21-2007, 12:18 PM
DAMN!!!
Bottled Water... LOOK OUT!
:D

Big Warlock
11-21-2007, 12:25 PM
Call it BEER.:D
Damn it!!!!!! Don't let the secret out so quickly!!!! There has to be mystery and stuff prior to letting it out of the bag!!!! Don't you know anything about MLM!!!!! :mad:
LOL Now back to our program.
The plan would be for everyone in the program to pick up your beverage at any QT or Circle K. Then, you send us a check for the distribution rights. Now, you can then make your pricing any way you feel fit. For example, at the lake, this product may go for as high as $2 per can!!!!! That's an amazing profit of..........well I am not good with math....but a profit none the less.
Another idea is to forcefully take over one of the burger / hotdog floating vendors and distribute your product there. You might keep an eye out for LE!! Boat Cop might get wind of it. However, if pulled over by Boat Cop, you might try offering him some product for free. (FYI, for you ballers, your Platinum or Black AMEX will provide bail money!!)
Anyways, this is a win, win situation!@!!! Please sign up with Jordy!!

Big Warlock
sorry, i just made the biggest investment of my life. i cashed out every thing i own and bought lottery tickets. easy street here i come!
That's the pussy way out my friend......join with us!!!!!

warlock
Damn it! Where were you an hour ago??? I just gave my life savings ta' sell some crap drink from another thread!!!! :mad: :eek:

Big Warlock
11-21-2007, 12:30 PM
Damn it! Where were you an hour ago??? I just gave my life savings ta' sell some crap drink from another thread!!!! :mad: :eek:
Too bad...can you imagine this revolutionary drink in the MLM system???????? It makes ugly girls beautiful, shy men bold, provides sexual adventure, hours of entertainment, bang for the buck!!!!! THIS HAS IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Next week we will be introducing the newest drink supplement, which enhances the original product and it's magical powers!!!...........all I can say is the secret password is ..............
TEQUILA!!!!!
But that's next week.

warlock
11-21-2007, 12:32 PM
Regular tube snake oil salesman....:D

Jordy
11-21-2007, 12:32 PM
DAMN!!!
Bottled Water... LOOK OUT!
Bottled water is actually the enemy of our product. In fact, our product is ecologically sound as it's packaged in environmentally friendly glass and aluminum which is easily recycled and doesn't take millions of years to decompose in landfills, unlike the plastic bottles that is the choice of water bottlers everywhere.
Buy our product and save the world!!! :D
We're in the process of setting up a pay-pal account at this moment to make sending in the money for your per can/bottle distribution rights that much easier. ;)
That's the pussy way out my friend......join with us!!!!!
Some people can have that golden carrot dangled right in front of them all their lives and just never reach for it. :(
Good luck with a drink that tastes like crap. Ours is delicious, and because it's a veggie base, it's good for you as well. :)

Big Warlock
11-21-2007, 12:34 PM
Honestly!!!!!
What the hell is wrong with you people?????
You send money to bring a boat off the bottom of a lake. You believe every lying a hole that shows up with a problem. Now one guy comes in with a great idea and you act like your baptist ministers caught in a ***** house!!!!!! Jesus H. Christ people. This is a one time offer. You'll never get to Tequila (available next week to our top sellers of this week's beverage) unless you participate this week. It's thanksgiving folks!! You need, I need and Lord knows your relatives need it!! So get on board NOW and get in touch with Jordy, our VP of franchise sales!!! :rolleyes:

warlock
11-21-2007, 12:34 PM
Damn it! I think the other one is bad for you...:jawdrop:

Jordy
11-21-2007, 12:43 PM
This is a one time offer. You'll never get to Tequila (available next week to our top sellers of this week's beverage) unless you participate this week. It's thanksgiving folks!! You need, I need and Lord knows your relatives need it!!
Now I wasn't going to say anything, but there are a few additional products that we'll be offering distributorships to, before Christmas and the urge to make yourself feel better with all the family that keeps surrounding you and won't leave. Have an over-bearing mother-in-law? We've got just what you need. But you have to get in now to climb the rungs of the ladder. ;)

Magic34
11-21-2007, 12:47 PM
The leadership of this company has some holes that should be filled. If you want it done right, let me know. I can have the comp plan programmed for payout within 24 hours. :D

Big Warlock
11-21-2007, 12:49 PM
The leadership of this company has some holes that should be filled. If you want it done right, let me know. I can have the comp plan programmed for payout within 24 hours. :D
We will consider this as you do have considerable experience in the MLM total experience.
I hate to do this but I have to head to the lake and retrieve a Donzi. Be back in a few hours.

soupersonic
11-21-2007, 12:49 PM
Damn it!!!!!! Don't let the secret out so quickly!!!! There has to be mystery and stuff prior to letting it out of the bag!!!! Don't you know anything about MLM!!!!! :mad:
LOL Now back to our program.
The plan would be for everyone in the program to pick up your beverage at any QT or Circle K. Then, you send us a check for the distribution rights. Now, you can then make your pricing any way you feel fit. For example, at the lake, this product may go for as high as $2 per can!!!!! That's an amazing profit of..........well I am not good with math....but a profit none the less.
Another idea is to forcefully take over one of the burger / hotdog floating vendors and distribute your product there. You might keep an eye out for LE!! Boat Cop might get wind of it. However, if pulled over by Boat Cop, you might try offering him some product for free. (FYI, for you ballers, your Platinum or Black AMEX will provide bail money!!)
I was all in until i read this, and frankly i dont want to piss off any Texans with shotguns :D

warlock
11-21-2007, 12:50 PM
Yes...The leadership of this company needs drastic help...I've got just the solution! :D
http://www.zrii.com/

OutCole'd
11-21-2007, 12:50 PM
Can I be a Vice President?

Jordy
11-21-2007, 12:51 PM
I hate to do this but I have to head to the lake and retrieve a Donzi. Be back in a few hours.
You going to be OK??? I guess you can always hang out in the passenger seat and let Little John put it on the trailer. :D :D :D
We'll keep the drive going here. :)

warlock
11-21-2007, 12:52 PM
Yes...The leadership of this company needs drastic help...I've got just the solution! :D
http://www.zrii.com/

warlock
11-21-2007, 12:54 PM
Damn It! The directions said it would keep me from double posting!!!!:mad:

Magic34
11-21-2007, 12:55 PM
You going to be OK??? I guess you can always hang out in the passenger seat and let Little John put it on the trailer. :D :D :D
We'll keep the drive going here. :)
2 dudes in a boat talking about Little John???? :jawdrop: :sqeyes:

Magic34
11-21-2007, 12:56 PM
Damn It! The directions said it would keep me from double posting!!!!:mad:
You clearly lack the technical knowledge for your desired salary. Must be that UofA degree. :D

Magic34
11-21-2007, 12:56 PM
Depends on how many people you can claim to bring to the table.

warlock
11-21-2007, 01:00 PM
You clearly lack the technical knowledge for your desired salary. Must be that UofA degree. :D
Judging by your avatar you must have the lack of athletic ability to go fast in the dunes. Must have attended ASU. :D

Jordy
11-21-2007, 01:02 PM
Judging by your avatar you must have the lack of athletic ability to go fast in the dunes. Must have attended ASU. :D
Damn!!! I heard that one all the way up here!!! :jawdrop: :D
Now back to the topic at hand... You guys want to have the potential to work hard enough that you can perhaps someday be a millionaire or not??? :idea:

Magic34
11-21-2007, 01:03 PM
Actually while at ASU, I was very athletic. It was after college when I got fat. Then I got lazy and sold the quad. So, in thids rare case, I will agree, but has nothing to do with ASU. :D :D

Cole Trickle
11-21-2007, 01:05 PM
Sorry this product has an age and height requirement:D:eek:

OutCole'd
11-21-2007, 01:12 PM
Depends on how many people you can claim to bring to the table.
Sweet, I'll start talking to family & friends right now.
Hopefully, Old & Short are the requirements.:rolleyes: :D

Jordy
11-21-2007, 01:12 PM
Great, you two assclowns are going to come in here and gay up a multi-million dollar opportunity for the rest of the boards. :notam: :D

Magic34
11-21-2007, 01:13 PM
Sweet, I'll start talking to family & friends right now.
Nope, that wont cut it. We need to see a downline of at least 5000 from another company.

OutCole'd
11-21-2007, 01:14 PM
Great, you two assclowns are going to come in here and gay up a multi-million dollar opportunity for the rest of the boards. :notam: :D
Not a chance boss. I can talk a huge game & under achievel better than the rest.

Cole Trickle
11-21-2007, 01:22 PM
Keep dreaming....lol
If I didn't want to apply as the HR Manager and offend the founders of this company I would tell you to kick rocks and eat a dick:D:D
Since I want to be part of the ground level of this multi billion dollar sky scraper I will bite my tounge. As HR manager I promise to keep old migets and retards off the sales team and recruit nothing but amazingly hot flexible women with un canny cooking/boating skills. These women will also be self motivated and have next to zero self confidence.:eek: :idea: :D

Jordy
11-21-2007, 01:27 PM
Not a chance boss. I can talk a huge game & under achievel better than the rest.
I'm not sure that's exactly what we're looking for... :idea:
As HR manager I promise to keep old migets and retards off the sales team and recruit nothing but amazingly hot flexible women with un canny cooking/boating skills. These women will also be self motivated and have next to zero self confidence.:eek: :idea: :D
Now this sounds exactly like what we're looking for!!! Sex sells!!! :D

Dave C
11-21-2007, 02:12 PM
If I can sit on my ass while picking my nose and make boat loads of money? if so count me in.... Do you think I'll still have time for Oprah?

Jordy
11-21-2007, 03:01 PM
If I can sit on my ass while picking my nose and make boat loads of money? if so count me in.... Do you think I'll still have time for Oprah?
Actually, this seems like the perfect opportunity for you. You can sell our product to your friends as they're sitting on the couch next to you. Just make sure that all your distribution rights are paid up and you're golden!!! :D

Big Warlock
11-21-2007, 03:01 PM
In case anyone cares, I have the Donzi back in the stall. We have an engine pulling party going to happen over the X-mas holiday!!

HM
11-21-2007, 03:20 PM
Actually, this seems like the perfect opportunity for you. You can sell our product to your friends as they're sitting on the couch next to you. Just make sure that all your distribution rights are paid up and you're golden!!! :D
He will be in business for himself....but not by himself!!! People helping people...damn, I had no idea Team Turnkey was MLM!?!?!?

Dave C
11-21-2007, 03:30 PM
this better not be like the other scheme......errr......opportunity I got involved in.... I had to get rid of my couch to make room for the 200 cases of flavored water that I was unable to move.....
besides all my so-called marks ..... errr .... i meant friends are still kinda sore over the whole travel deal... ;)

Big Warlock
11-21-2007, 05:45 PM
ok folks, this is going great!!! After Thanksgiving we will have our first meeting in Phoenix area. All invited. Part of it will be for JOrdy's charity...he will explain. And.....oh yea...sampling of the product will be happening!!!!!
Yep, something to look forward to!!! No charge, just pay your dues and, of course, any product you consume. We will, of course, be trying our our product enhancer, TEQUILA........which adds flair and sexuality to your feeling after consuming our base product!!!
Yes folks, you can be part of the American dream. All perfectly legal, of course. You will learn all the secrets of MLM marketing and how to sell it as if you were saving the world. Sure, your going to make a million dollars.....Christ, I have a bridge over Lake Mohave I can sell you as well.......or Havasu......take your pick!!!!
So meeting next week at secret, (normal) location that you can get out of our VP, Jordy!!! :eek:

Big Warlock
11-21-2007, 05:47 PM
I will be at Bacara all weekend, four fabulous days, working on our marketing strategy. If I am not in the spa, look for me on the beach or at the pool. Unless you know who makes me go do something I don't want to........
See you next week!!!

Jordy
11-21-2007, 05:51 PM
I will be at Bacara all weekend, four fabulous days, working on our marketing strategy. If I am not in the spa, look for me on the beach or at the pool. Unless you know who makes me go do something I don't want to........
See you next week!!!
And I'll be lounging by the pool at the Nanny National Tryouts at the North Scottsdale house. Leave my room unlocked and the fridge stocked if you would. ;)

Big Warlock
11-21-2007, 05:57 PM
And I'll be lounging by the pool at the Nanny National Tryouts at the North Scottsdale house. Leave my room unlocked and the fridge stocked if you would. ;)
Can do my friend. Are we all set for our distibutor meeting next week? I am sure Brian, Sean, Jeff, Aj, Mike, etc. etc. will be available for our meeting????

Jordy
11-21-2007, 06:00 PM
Can do my friend. Are we all set for our distibutor meeting next week? I am sure Brian, Sean, Jeff, Aj, Mike, etc. etc. will be available for our meeting????
I will spread the word. As I learned from HolyMoly in his book, there are 4 F's to MLM: Fukk Friends & Family First. :D :D :D
We're going to do well with this!!! :D

Jbb
11-21-2007, 06:09 PM
Does it increase the size of that "certain part" of the male body? :idea:
:D :D :D
Thumbs...?

Jordy
11-21-2007, 06:16 PM
Does it increase the size of that "certain part" of the male body? :idea:
:D :D :D
Sure. Although that statement hasn't been evaluated by the FDA. In fact, there is a warning to stay away from heavy machinery when drinking this product because bodily injury may occur. I can only guess that this would be due to enlarged sizes that you wouldn't be used to. :)
I'd call that a yes.

OCMerrill
11-21-2007, 08:53 PM
I would like to get in on this unless it's to late. :confused:
I am ready to rent a banquet room at the Holiday Inn and pump up some folks.Did I mention I live close to Leisure World? Easy sells there. Lots of potential.
I am pumped...let's do this thing.
Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I am ready for it. I can smell the success cooking already. I freaking love endless opportunity.

Big Warlock
11-21-2007, 09:11 PM
I would like to get in on this unless it's to late. :confused:
I am ready to rent a banquet room at the Holiday Inn and pump up some folks.Did I mention I live close to Leisure World? Easy sells there. Lots of potential.
I am pumped...let's do this thing.
Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I am ready for it. I can smell the success cooking already. I freaking love endless opportunity.
6 mo's later....
OK...I see I made the company founder rich. Pissed off all my family. Today I am broke...maxed out all my credit cards buying (insert) rare inventory. I still have endless opportunity to work a real job and pay all this crap off. I need to borrow a truck and dump all this product in the landfill. Anyone got one I can borrow?
Although truer words have not been spoken..........Dude your ruining our fun!!!!!:mad:

OCMerrill
11-21-2007, 09:15 PM
Although truer words have not been spoken..........Dude your ruining our fun!!!!!:mad:
OK wait...in the true ML fashion...What was I thinking. You have pumped me back up. I am again ready and up to the task.
I will amend my post.
:D :D :D (Jordy style)

BadKachina
11-21-2007, 09:16 PM
How many people do I have to recruit to be on the billet level?:idea: :)

Jordy
11-21-2007, 09:16 PM
Apparently some people prefer to dwell upon the negative instead of staring a million dollar opportunity in the face and running with it. It's sad what this place we live in has become. :( :( :(

OCMerrill
11-21-2007, 09:22 PM
Apparently some people prefer to dwell upon the negative instead of staring a million dollar opportunity in the face and running with it. It's sad what this place we live in has become. :( :( :(
Hey ---- I'm all good now.
I want in....:D

Make it a Double
11-22-2007, 03:43 AM
Rob I am so excited about this opportunity that I cannot sleep.
Been up all night liquidating assets, the un-saleable ones are being restated. (Up of course)
The IPO is falling into place and we should be good to go after the 1st of the year. With the capital we raise from the IPO safely invested in the Turks and Caicos we can move this to the next level.:)

Big Warlock
11-22-2007, 05:44 AM
Rob I am so excited about this opportunity that I cannot sleep.
Been up all night liquidating assets, the un-saleable ones are being restated. (Up of course)
The IPO is falling into place and we should be good to go after the 1st of the year. With the capital we raise from the IPO safely invested in the Turks and Caicos we can move this to the next level.:)
That is the kind of committment we are looking for in our MLM!!! Welcome. We look for you at the MLM distributor meeting this coming week.
Everyone enjoy the holiday weekend!! And your distributor fees are waived for this weekend!! Pick up your product at one of our thousand outlets!! Let the good times roll!!!!
See you all next week!!!
(God, please don't let HB push us into the SPAM section!! No one reads that, or so say many HB members looking at porn over there!!) :D

OutCole'd
11-22-2007, 07:53 AM
Will drinking mass quantities of this product make me a better dancer??

Big Warlock
11-23-2007, 06:48 AM
Will drinking mass quantities of this product make me a better dancer??
Hell yes!!! :D

Big Warlock
11-23-2007, 06:49 AM
Happy Thanksgiving distributors!!!

Tom Brown
11-23-2007, 06:51 AM
This opportunity comes at the perfect time for me. As it happens, I am in need of a million dollars.
Are you at the double diamond level, yet?

Big Warlock
11-24-2007, 07:39 AM
This opportunity comes at the perfect time for me. As it happens, I am in need of a million dollars.
Are you at the double diamond level, yet?
You need to attend the meeting this up coming week in Phoenix!!

drtywhat
11-24-2007, 09:30 AM
You need to attend the meeting this up coming week in Phoenix!!
Will the meeting be held at BSC...the little fun joint down on thomas?

Classic Daycruiser
11-24-2007, 10:02 AM
I can see it now....."Hot Boat Beer" and "Havasu Water":D

Big Warlock
11-25-2007, 07:33 AM
Jordy is handling the meting details. I no longer get involved in the operations side. I strictly handle admin! :D

Jordy
11-25-2007, 09:52 AM
That is typically the staging area for all of our <ahem> business dealings. ;)
Jordy is handling the meting details. I no longer get involved in the operations side.
You mean, ever since you moved in with that mean lady you don't want to be blamed for anything, so you're using me as an out. ;)
I'm actually pretty ok with it as she expects it from me. :D :D :D

Magic34
11-26-2007, 08:09 AM
We are still in pre-launch for another 60 days. Meetings are "invite only" ;)

Jordy
11-27-2007, 03:49 PM
Leaning towards the public unveiling of this life altering product tomorrow afternoon around 3 PM at the Bourbon Street Community College Campus on East Thomas Rd.
If you are unable to attend this meeting, we will schedule more in the future, however, getting in on the ground floor is always recommended. :D

Magic34
11-27-2007, 03:54 PM
Leaning towards the public unveiling of this life altering product tomorrow afternoon around 3 PM at the Bourbon Street Community College Campus on East Thomas Rd.
If you are unable to attend this meeting, we will schedule more in the future, however, getting in on the ground floor is always recommended. :D
Do I really have to spend another 2 weeks training you? If you are unable to attend... make yourself able to attend. None of that there will be more. Fockin rookie! :D
The time is now!

Big Warlock
11-27-2007, 04:04 PM
Time is of the essence, with the holidays starting and all. You'll want this product!!

Jordy
11-27-2007, 04:05 PM
Do I really have to spend another 2 weeks training you? If you are unable to attend... make yourself able to attend. None of that there will be more. Fockin rookie! :D
The time is now!
Yes, the time is now. We're putting our distributor network in place and ultimately setting up the downlines. What better place to do this than a world recognized educational campus like B.S.C.C? :idea:

Magic34
11-27-2007, 04:12 PM
Yes, the time is now. We're putting our distributor network in place and ultimately setting up the downlines. What better place to do this than a world recognized educational campus like B.S.C.C? :idea:
Better. Keep it up. Dont forget, big conference call in 1 hour.

Jordy
11-27-2007, 04:18 PM
Better. Keep it up. Dont forget, big conference call in 1 hour.
I'm rolling into things slowly to get people hooked on something they know little about, rather than going with the bull in the china shop, used car salesman approach. Trust me, they'll never know what hit them. After a few samplings, they'll be signing the dotted line. :D

Magic34
11-27-2007, 04:28 PM
I'm rolling into things slowly to get people hooked on something they know little about, rather than going with the bull in the china shop, used car salesman approach. Trust me, they'll never know what hit them. After a few samplings, they'll be signing the dotted line. :D
Those samples are coming out of your commission so I hope you can close.

Jordy
11-27-2007, 04:38 PM
Those samples are coming out of your commission so I hope you can close.
WTF are you talking about??? Do I have to school YOU??? These are samples that the prospective distributors will be not only buying for themselves, but also furnishing for us. Are you sure you've done this before??? You're really not instilling much confidence in us right now. :idea:

Magic34
11-27-2007, 04:40 PM
WTF are you talking about??? Do I have to school YOU??? These are samples that the prospective distributors will be not only buying for themselves, but also furnishing for us. Are you sure you've done this before??? You're really not instilling much confidence in us right now. :idea:
Samples are for those who cant close and give away with a biz card. Now if you called them the 1 ounce intro size, then it would have been different. However, you used the word "sample" and that does not add any value.
This is going in your file.

Big Warlock
11-27-2007, 04:42 PM
People, People.....this is easy. No worries. Just bring plastic and the sampling will start. We have a special place to sample in the back........not for lightweights.
Where is AJ??? We'll need him. :eek:

Jordy
11-27-2007, 05:05 PM
Now if you called them the 1 ounce intro size, then it would have been different.
1 ounce? You are new here Rook. What about 16 oz intro sizes??? Kids, I tell ya... :notam: :D
Where is AJ??? We'll need him. :eek:
Need him for what? To get us thrown out? They do take the card first, so being thrown out before we pay the bill isn't an option. :(
I did send him the same message that everyone else got. Will make a follow up call for those who didn't RSVP or who may need "doctor" notes to get out of work. :D

Magic34
11-27-2007, 05:07 PM
1 ounce? You are new here Rook. What about 16 oz intro sizes??? Kids, I tell ya... :notam: :D
Are you kidding me? You sell 1 ounce for $10 so you can get $100 for the 16 and it looks like a bulk savings. Dont question my authority, I know what I am doing! :D

Jordy
11-27-2007, 05:11 PM
Are you kidding me? You sell 1 ounce for $10 so you can get $100 for the 16 and it looks like a bulk savings. Dont question my authority, I know what I am doing! :D
Here you go trying to kill the golden goose... :jawdrop: :idea: :devil:

Magic34
11-27-2007, 05:12 PM
Here you go trying to kill the golden goose... :jawdrop: :idea: :devil:
We need to show a united front, so chill out and stick to the program with a smile. :D

Jordy
11-27-2007, 05:26 PM
We need to show a united front, so chill out and stick to the program with a smile. :D
We, huh? Does this mean that you're going to come up with a good business related cover story and grace us with your presence? :idea: :D

Magic34
11-27-2007, 05:33 PM
We, huh? Does this mean that you're going to come up with a good business related cover story and grace us with your presence? :idea: :D
2 steps ahead of ya. Already in production of the opportunity DVD and working the deal speaking of that, start your make up for production now) on the Success from Home magazine so that everyone is confused and thinks we wer featured in Success magazine which actually went Bankrupt back in 2000 or so.
I have to be the hard to reach guy that comes in once every 6 weeks. You are the weekly in the trenches guy. BW is the guy that comes in with a cape and logo on his chest at the end of every meeting.

Jordy
11-27-2007, 05:38 PM
BW is the guy that comes in with a cape and logo on his chest at the end of every meeting.
Now there is a visual!!! :jawdrop: :eek: :D

OCMerrill
11-27-2007, 07:19 PM
So who is heading up the infomercial?

Magic34
11-27-2007, 08:01 PM
So who is heading up the infomercial?
Wrong business. None of those in MLM.

OCMerrill
11-27-2007, 08:37 PM
:idea:
No?

Magic34
11-27-2007, 09:09 PM
:idea:
No?
Seriously, most MLMs that I know dont use that at all.

Jordy
11-28-2007, 07:27 AM
Actually, the manufacturers handle all the marketing for us. We're just taking care of the behind the scenes distribution. ;)

LuckyStrike
11-28-2007, 09:03 AM
Jordy, I understand Sean has pics of the Top-Secret Manufacturing Building Under Construction:idea:

Jordy
11-28-2007, 09:07 AM
Jordy, I understand Sean has pics of the Top-Secret Manufacturing Building Under Construction:idea:
As I understand it, Sean is being a big wimp and would rather study than come sample product with us. I explained to him that Bourbon Street Community College has a nice quiet area in the back that would work out well for a study spot. Haven't heard back. Oh well, his loss. :notam:
As far as you, I sent you a text and left you a voicemail, so you better show up!!! :mad: :D

LuckyStrike
11-28-2007, 09:16 AM
As I understand it, Sean is being a big wimp and would rather study than come sample product with us. I explained to him that Bourbon Street Community College has a nice quiet area in the back that would work out well for a study spot. Haven't heard back. Oh well, his loss. :notam:
As far as you, I sent you a text and left you a voicemail, so you better show up!!! :mad: :D
TODAY...????:idea: ???

Jordy
11-28-2007, 09:17 AM
TODAY...????:idea: ???
Si. 3 PM. East Thomas Rd Campus of Bourbon Street Community College. :D

LuckyStrike
11-28-2007, 09:19 AM
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: Si. 3 PM. East Thomas Rd Campus of Bourbon Street Community College. :D

Mardonzi
11-28-2007, 09:33 AM
Well, after receiving a tip which could almost be considered a violation of insider trading laws, I think I'm going to have to check this out. I figure I've reached the pinnacle of every MLM endeavour that I've entered into (Yes, I have the Pink Cadillac in the garage thanks to Mary Kay) so this could be one more opportunity to excel.
One position that hasn't been discussed is a R&D dept director. Is this position a possibility?

drtywhat
11-28-2007, 09:36 AM
Think my Wife will get mad when its our 10 year wedding anniversary today and I tell her I am going to B.S.C.C. instead of taking her out tonight :idea: :sqeyes:

Jordy
11-28-2007, 09:38 AM
Think my Wife will get mad when its our 10 year wedding anniversary today and I tell her I am going to B.S.C.C. instead of taking her out tonight :idea: :sqeyes:
No worries, you'll be home in plenty of time to take her out, and if you get in a little late, you just tell her it was because you got her a lap dance before you left. :D :D :D

squirt'nmyload
11-28-2007, 10:03 AM
text?....lmao.....voicemail?....he' wont get the message till next year :D :D

Jordy
11-28-2007, 10:05 AM
text?....lmao.....voicemail?....he' wont get the message till next year :D :D
Yeah, I realized that after I posted it, however, I was hoping with a little hint, he might actually check it out. :notam:

LuckyStrike
11-28-2007, 10:45 AM
Yeah, I realized that after I posted it, however, I was hoping with a little hint, he might actually check it out. :notam:
Still Nothing:idea: :idea: Maybe Tomm. I dont Know I think Its Smoking Better Shit Then Me..:idea: :D

Jordy
11-28-2007, 10:49 AM
Still Nothing:idea: :idea: Maybe Tomm. I dont Know I think Its Smoking Better Shit Then Me..:idea: :D
So anyway, technology aside. 3PM TODAY!!! BSCC. East Thomas Campus. :D

squirt'nmyload
11-28-2007, 10:59 AM
So anyway, technology aside. 3PM TODAY!!! BSCC. East Thomas Campus. :D
i'm in for phase 2. i'm feeling like shit and i don't want to pass it along to one of the ''teachers''. :D

Jordy
11-28-2007, 11:00 AM
i'm in for phase 2. i'm feeling like shit and i don't want to pass it along to one of the ''teachers''. :D
E-rock won't let you go, huh? Pussy. :notam: :D

squirt'nmyload
11-28-2007, 11:03 AM
it don't matter to jesus................she is at work anyways :rolleyes: :D

MissSquirt'nmyload
11-28-2007, 12:20 PM
why wouldn't I? :idea: :idea: :idea:

OutCole'd
11-28-2007, 12:32 PM
Smack!!:D

Make it a Double
11-28-2007, 01:04 PM
Rut Row. Look who's here:D

squirt'nmyload
11-28-2007, 01:08 PM
Rut Row. Look who's here:D
:jawdrop:

MissSquirt'nmyload
11-28-2007, 01:19 PM
:confused: :confused: who me??????? :D :D :D :D

MissSquirt'nmyload
11-28-2007, 01:24 PM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/bourbonjordy.jpg

Big Warlock
11-28-2007, 01:30 PM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/bourbonjordy.jpg
Oh Crap!!! The campus has a billboard?????? :D
I will be late, but I will be there ......

earl-bob
11-28-2007, 01:41 PM
I'm in I could use the money!

Jordy
11-28-2007, 07:03 PM
Damn, it's a sad day when the Steeler's boy doesn't show up because of "illness" but it's even worse when MRS. Squirt shows up to make excuses... PUSSY WHIPPED AGAIN!!! :notam: :D
I'm in I could use the money!
You missed out. Was a lackluster but quality crowd and we're moving forward based upon attendance. Tier one is full. :D

Mardonzi
11-28-2007, 07:08 PM
OK,, I got my "Side Job" stuff handled... ready to go back for round 2?

AzLakeLizard
11-28-2007, 07:30 PM
OK,, I got my "Side Job" stuff handled... ready to go back for round 2?
Yep.. and Just what DID YOU HANDLE???:devil:

Jordy
11-28-2007, 07:32 PM
Yep.. and Just what DID YOU HANDLE???:devil:
Not a thing that I saw. :)

Big Warlock
11-29-2007, 05:47 AM
That was a good first meeting. I saw many patrons at the college partaking in the beverage tasting. I can totally assure everyone they were better people for it. They looked better, gained confidence, and felt more relaxed!!! This stuff works!!! These experimental tests are going great.
Why buy Xanadu or Mangostein or whatever at $60 per bottle when you can purchase our product for as low as $4.50 for the same quantity?? And resell for whatever you would like.
Maybe this is another TurnKey product?

rocket98
11-29-2007, 06:21 AM
It's always good to get in on the ground floor of a new product. When I got home after the meeting, my wife commented on the "Twinkle in my eye". And the aroused state that I was in. I am a believer:D :D

Jordy
11-29-2007, 07:52 AM
It's always good to get in on the ground floor of a new product. When I got home after the meeting, my wife commented on the "Twinkle in my eye". And the aroused state that I was in. I am a believer:D :D
What a great testimonial. :D :D :D

drtywhat
11-29-2007, 07:59 AM
I want to know if it was the twinkle in the 'taking one eyed to the optometrist' that was the deal clincher?

rocket98
11-29-2007, 08:58 AM
I want to know if it was the twinkle in the 'taking one eyed to the optometrist' that was the deal clincher?
One eyed for sure...............I think Jordy is thinking about getting a new car.....more in line with his new position......A Mercedes.......

Jordy
11-29-2007, 09:06 AM
One eyed for sure...............I think Jordy is thinking about getting a new car.....more in line with his new position......A Mercedes.......
Or Alexis, I mean a Lexus. :D :D :D

Magic34
11-29-2007, 09:21 AM
That was a good first meeting. I saw many patrons at the college partaking in the beverage tasting. I can totally assure everyone they were better people for it. They looked better, gained confidence, and felt more relaxed!!! This stuff works!!! These experimental tests are going great.
Why buy Xanadu or Mangostein or whatever at $60 per bottle when you can purchase our product for as low as $4.50 for the same quantity?? And resell for whatever you would like.
Maybe this is another TurnKey product?
Keep up the great work. Once the meetings hit 100 people, I will be there to speak. :D

MissSquirt'nmyload
11-29-2007, 11:12 AM
Hm... how is "why wouldn't i?" an excuse??? :idea: I wouldn't tell him not to go especially if I'm at work at the time you guys went.... Silly Jordy... :rolleyes: :D
Did you guys have a good time?
Damn, it's a sad day when the Steeler's boy doesn't show up because of "illness" but it's even worse when MRS. Squirt shows up to make excuses... PUSSY WHIPPED AGAIN!!! :notam: :D
You missed out. Was a lackluster but quality crowd and we're moving forward based upon attendance. Tier one is full. :D

Newcastle
11-29-2007, 02:21 PM
Well, if this is reference the business I've been in for a couple months, I'll have to say it's a great opportunity. The stuff really does work...
People are always negative about MLM opportunities, likely got burned in the past. This is the real deal

HM
11-29-2007, 02:37 PM
Well, if this is reference the business I've been in for a couple months, I'll have to say it's a great opportunity. The stuff really does work...
People are always negative about MLM opportunities, likely got burned in the past. This is the real deal
Awww, they are so cute when they are noobs. All sincere, 'n shit. :D

Magic34
11-29-2007, 03:12 PM
It isn't about that or you. Just messing around. Dont take it that way.

Newcastle
11-29-2007, 03:22 PM
No worries...we all have thick skin on here...or at least should :D

Magic34
11-29-2007, 03:38 PM
No worries...we all have thick skin on here...or at least should :D
Cool. I would sign up under you but I would have to give up my downline of 10,000.

HM
11-29-2007, 04:04 PM
Cool. I would sign up under you but I would have to give up my downline of 10,000.
Bring 'em with you. :D

rocket98
11-29-2007, 06:51 PM
where is all the love HM. get comfy with us newbys ......... We're not going away.........Plus with this product........My wife will remember the times of old..........Jordy may get a new car.......the sky is the limit......:D :D

Newcastle
11-29-2007, 08:25 PM
No problem, I'll let it slide this time :idea:

Instigators
11-29-2007, 08:37 PM
Sorry I missed the meeting. I'm still out scouting for the Female Promotional Strippers umm Models umm Sales Representatives, yeh that's it Female Promotional Sales Representatives.:D I rent them by the Hour you know.

Magic34
11-29-2007, 09:43 PM
Bring 'em with you. :D
He thinks I am joking. :D

FOXMAN
11-29-2007, 09:50 PM
I'd love to get in on this, but with my luck and the way the weather is here the sh#t would freeze and i'm not sure what that stuff would be like after it thawed out?:confused:

Jordy
11-30-2007, 12:06 AM
I'd love to get in on this, but with my luck and the way the weather is here the sh#t would freeze and i'm not sure what that stuff would be like after it thawed out?:confused:
Well, considering your geographical advantage/disadvantage, this is easy. Just market BEERsicles. :)

HM
11-30-2007, 07:56 AM
where is all the love HM. get comfy with us newbys ......... We're not going away.........Plus with this product........My wife will remember the times of old..........Jordy may get a new car.......the sky is the limit......:D :D
Jordy is working for the Red Vest and Pink Cadillac.
Besides, I am working on my own koolaid. Brand new start up that will be the gazilliion dollar company. And, we will be selling koolaid. :D

rocket98
11-30-2007, 08:07 AM
Besides, I am working on my own koolaid. Brand new start up that will be the gazilliion dollar company. And, we will be selling koolaid. :D
Wow by the time this is over HB will have the market cornered. Koolaid what I catchy name:D

HM
11-30-2007, 08:18 AM
Wow by the time this is over HB will have the market cornered. Koolaid what I catchy name:D
You don't think I will have any trademark infringement problems, do you? :D

rocket98
11-30-2007, 08:23 AM
You may have to spell it like this Koo-laid. Getting laid is the hole point I think:D
Just think of all the Variations that are possible like goofy grape and stolli, Kickin strawberry hill. The possibilities are endless. With the right marketing plan this is going through the roof.

HM
11-30-2007, 08:25 AM
You may have to spell it like this Koo-laid. Getting laid is the hole point I think:D
Just think of all the Variations that are possible like goofy grape and stolli, Kickin strawberry hill. The possibilities are endless. With the right marketing plan this is going through the roof.
Greg Oose Koo Layd?

rocket98
11-30-2007, 08:30 AM
Greg Oose Koo Layd?
That's what I'm talking about............Madori lemonlime,Blue tooth and Captain.....The possibilities are endless....

Magic34
11-30-2007, 08:47 AM
Once again, they think we are kidding. :D

Big Warlock
11-30-2007, 09:30 AM
Greg Oose Koo Layd?
Wait a minute!!! We cut in on someone else's MLM opportunity and now you think you can do the same to us?????? Back it up partner. All that Chinese fighting crap doesn't scare my man Jordy!!! :D