PDA

View Full Version : What The FÅ*ck Is Wrong With People ?

Cheap Thrills
11-21-2007, 08:11 PM
We should reinstate public execution for shitbags like this.
24 fractures and only 2-months-old. A baby boy from Anderson is in the intensive care unit, and his parents are behind bars
Investigators say it happened at the family's home on Lawrence Beaty Road in Anderson. They say the baby's parents, 19-year-old Morganna Massey and 20-year-old Anthony Enclarde brought the child to AnMed Health Saturday saying his arm was swollen and tender to the touch. The injuries were so severe that the baby was airlifted to Greenville Memorial where doctors determined he had a total of 24 fractures. "This is really hard to fathom that anyone would do this to a child, an infant," says Susann Griffin with the Anderson Sheriff's Office.
Massey is charged with one count of unlawful neglect of a child, and Enclarde is charged with one count of inflicting great bodily injury to a child. Both faced a judge Wednesday evening, who set bond at $50,000 for each parent.
Once he is out of ICU, the baby will be put in DSS cusody. The couple also has a 3 year old, who will also be taken by the state.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43635&stc=1&d=1195704472
I can't help but to feel sadness for the little guy. :(
And hatred for the parents :devil:
T.

photo chick
11-21-2007, 08:13 PM
Wow......that's when turn about is fair play!!!:)

Baja Big Dog
11-21-2007, 08:15 PM
No worries...just send him to prison, they have the best "child justice" system around, silent but deadly!!!
Public execution??? Id pay to see it on Pay per view!!!!

YeLLowBoaT
11-21-2007, 08:15 PM
you know there is a condition that some children are born with where thier bones have almost none meneral content and snap like tooth picks. Not saying it the case here, but it might be.

~FM
11-21-2007, 08:16 PM
I'd rather grab at straws and hope the baby has some sort of fragile bone syndrome than imagine parents could do that to a baby like on purpose ... far fetched I know but damn. That's really disturbing. :(

~FM
11-21-2007, 08:17 PM
you know there is a condition that some children are born with where thier bones have almost none meneral content and snap like tooth picks. Not saying it the case here, but it might be.
Well at least I wasn't grabbing at straws alone. Freaky. :eek:

Cheap Thrills
11-21-2007, 08:23 PM
No worries...just send him to prison, they have the best "child justice" system around, silent but deadly!!!
Public execution??? Id pay to see it on Pay per view!!!!
Absolutely ;)
Good Point. I may have been jumping the execution band wagon a little early and I certainly hope that's the case .. Still , sad nonetheless. :(
Surely they have done bone density test or will. I would hate for them to be wrongly accused/convicted. But if the injuries are the result of abuse I think they should get what they deserve.
T.

Sleeper CP
11-21-2007, 09:15 PM
We can hope that the baby has that condidtion,but we all know that some people are that bad. What's the line from the movie".. you have to have a licence to drive and a licence to fish, but any a$$hole can be a parent"
Sad :( indeed.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lvoer

C-2
11-21-2007, 09:29 PM
Yeah, that must be it - NOT!
WTF is wrong with people is right, geez.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43635&stc=1&d=1195704472

BigDogIvan
11-21-2007, 09:49 PM
I'd rather grab at straws and hope the baby has some sort of fragile bone syndrome than imagine parents could do that to a baby like on purpose ... far fetched I know but damn. That's really disturbing. :(
I have to agree. But there is no mention that the child was tested for this syndrome. So I'm kind of down the middle. But if the child was checked and reported to be a healthy child, Then throw the parents to the wolfs!!

talkinghead
11-22-2007, 11:45 PM
The first priority of course is the children.
In terms of the parents, they are suspects, but not guilty at this point.
From reading the responses, many are ready to hang the parents without hearing the "facts" first. This is why juries scare me so much - the classic rush to judgement.
The Petersen case is another example - there was apparently strong evidence that he did kill his 3rd wife (or at least was involved), and yet that evidence was largely ignored. Why? Evidentily b/c the jury did not want to believe a cop could do such a thing - it sounds like this jury was composed of average brainwashed idiots.
So now we have a 4th wife missing...and the main suspect (a cop) appears to be an absolute nut case ego maniac.

C-2
11-23-2007, 12:29 AM
The first priority of course is the children.
In terms of the parents, they are suspects, but not guilty at this point.
From reading the responses, many are ready to hang the parents without hearing the "facts" first. This is why juries scare me so much - the classic rush to judgement.
The Petersen case is another example - there was apparently strong evidence that he did kill his 3rd wife (or at least was involved), and yet that evidence was largely ignored. Why? Evidentily b/c the jury did not want to believe a cop could do such a thing - it sounds like this jury was composed of average brainwashed idiots.
So now we have a 4th wife missing...and the main suspect (a cop) appears to be an absolute nut case ego maniac.
Facts
Not apparently, evidentily(sic), and appears to be.
So I guess you're just like the rest of us idiots?:rolleyes:

DansBlown73Nordic
11-23-2007, 01:38 AM
We just had a local who had a child missing.......They found it dead in a closet after a WEEK!!!!!!:eek: :idea: :idea: Get out the people FRYER!!!!

Big Warlock
11-23-2007, 06:28 AM
We should reinstate public execution for shitbags like this.
24 fractures and only 2-months-old. A baby boy from Anderson is in the intensive care unit, and his parents are behind bars
Investigators say it happened at the family's home on Lawrence Beaty Road in Anderson. They say the baby's parents, 19-year-old Morganna Massey and 20-year-old Anthony Enclarde brought the child to AnMed Health Saturday saying his arm was swollen and tender to the touch. The injuries were so severe that the baby was airlifted to Greenville Memorial where doctors determined he had a total of 24 fractures. "This is really hard to fathom that anyone would do this to a child, an infant," says Susann Griffin with the Anderson Sheriff's Office.
Massey is charged with one count of unlawful neglect of a child, and Enclarde is charged with one count of inflicting great bodily injury to a child. Both faced a judge Wednesday evening, who set bond at $50,000 for each parent.
Once he is out of ICU, the baby will be put in DSS cusody. The couple also has a 3 year old, who will also be taken by the state.
I can't help but to feel sadness for the little guy. :(
And hatred for the parents :devil:
T.
If the people are guilty of abuse, let them fry........but it will never happen in America. They will become victims themselves before it's all over. You know it and I know it!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Old Texan
11-23-2007, 07:26 AM
If the people are guilty of abuse, let them fry........but it will never happen in America. They will become victims themselves before it's all over. You know it and I know it!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Bring 'em on down, we'll make 'em citizens retroactive to before the crime and let them get the ol' Texas needle.:mad: :mad:

Cheap Thrills
11-23-2007, 02:39 PM
The first was diagnosed as abuse. and now there's another case of the same nature, this time a 3 mo. old girl.
I'm sickened by the frequency of stories like these :(
Keep these little guys in your prayers. As much as I hate to admit it I believe the parents need a prayer or two also...
GREENWOOD COUNTY, S.C. -- Greenwood deputies arrested the parents of a 3-month-old baby after X-rays showed the infant had numerous broken bones.
Deputies said that Grace and Robert Williams were charged with infliction or allowing great bodily injury on child. Deputies were called after doctors at Self Regional Hospital found multiple injuries on the couple’s daughter. Investigators said that Grace Williams tried to blame the injuries on her 3-year-old son who she said had fallen on the baby and was rough with her.
Investigators said that Grace Williams told them that she had seen her husband “forcefully handle the child.”
Doctors said that the X-rays indicated non-accidental trauma, and the fractures were in various stages of healing.
Deputies arrested the Williams and the baby was taken into protective custody.
The infant is being treated at the hospital.
:devil:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43701&stc=1&d=1195857289
T.

ratso
11-23-2007, 02:53 PM
The first was diagnosed as abuse. and now there's another case of the same nature, this time a 3 mo. old girl.
I'm sickened by the frequency of stories like these :(
Keep these little guys in your prayers. As much as I hate to admit it I believe the parents need a prayer or two also...
GREENWOOD COUNTY, S.C. -- Greenwood deputies arrested the parents of a 3-month-old baby after X-rays showed the infant had numerous broken bones.
Deputies said that Grace and Robert Williams were charged with infliction or allowing great bodily injury on child. Deputies were called after doctors at Self Regional Hospital found multiple injuries on the couple’s daughter. Investigators said that Grace Williams tried to blame the injuries on her 3-year-old son who she said had fallen on the baby and was rough with her.
Investigators said that Grace Williams told them that she had seen her husband “forcefully handle the child.”
Doctors said that the X-rays indicated non-accidental trauma, and the fractures were in various stages of healing.
Deputies arrested the Williams and the baby was taken into protective custody.
The infant is being treated at the hospital.
:devil:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43701&stc=1&d=1195857289
T.
...trying to throw her husband under the bus to save her own ass...:idea:

talkinghead
11-24-2007, 12:11 AM
Facts
Not apparently, evidentily(sic), and appears to be.
So I guess you're just like the rest of us idiots?:rolleyes:
Not at all - I did not say he was guilty, just that evidence was essentially ignored - and that is a fact within human limits.
In the case of the child with fractures, we have very little information and yet people are ready to hang the parents.
I should have been more specific, but I put "facts" in quotes b/c in many cases the true facts may never be known, but we can get pretty close.

468miller
11-24-2007, 12:19 AM
they both look like a couple of winners.............:rolleyes: