PDA

View Full Version : The Mist

Chromegorilla
11-24-2007, 10:06 PM
Not usually into sci-fi/horror type movies but I was surprised by this movie. Wife and I went tonight to see it and it's pretty good. Some pretty interesting characters. The ending will definately make you say "Whoa.... :eek: "
First movie I have seen in a while at the theater were I didn't feel like I wasted my money.

Jyruiz
11-25-2007, 04:09 PM
Not usually into sci-fi/horror type movies but I was surprised by this movie. Wife and I went tonight to see it and it's pretty good. Some pretty interesting characters. The ending will definately make you say "Whoa.... :eek: "
First movie I have seen in a while at the theater were I didn't feel like I wasted my money.
That movie seems like another The Fog, but I will enventually watch it when it comes out on DVD.

Devil's Advocate
11-25-2007, 04:24 PM
Stephen King right? I thought the preview looked pretty good and got pretty good ratings by the critics.

HocusPocus
11-25-2007, 04:27 PM
That movie seems like another The Fog, but I will enventually watch it when it comes out on DVD.
same here.

RitcheyRch
11-25-2007, 04:32 PM
Review tonight on Ebert and Roeper

HammerDown
11-25-2007, 05:04 PM
I concur...