PDA

View Full Version : Ravens @ Chargers

Wet Dream
11-25-2007, 01:49 PM
Is this a "who gives a shit" game at this point for these 2 teams?
NSF? SWB? ;)

Lavey5150
11-25-2007, 01:53 PM
Raiders win.................

Wet Dream
11-25-2007, 01:55 PM
Raiders win.................
That gets an honest...who gives a shit? :rolleyes: If the dummies riot, then thats news.

Wet Dream
11-25-2007, 01:59 PM
Yes, I know, the Bolts are division leaders at 5-5. 5-5? :D

Lavey5150
11-25-2007, 02:01 PM
That gets an honest...who gives a shit? :rolleyes: If the dummies riot, then thats news.
They riot every day.............

Wet Dream
11-25-2007, 02:04 PM
They riot every day.............
LOL :D

duffster
11-25-2007, 03:11 PM
Go Chargers:D

RitcheyRch
11-25-2007, 03:17 PM
The Bolts kicking ass and taking names.

duffster
11-25-2007, 03:22 PM
The Bolts kicking ass and taking names.
The way it should be.

Wet Dream
11-25-2007, 03:38 PM
The way it should be.
A little late though.

duffster
11-25-2007, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE=Wet Dream;2910671]A little late though.[/QUOTE
A win is a win and it's not over or to late.

photo chick
11-25-2007, 03:48 PM
Who cares! ;)

Wet Dream
11-25-2007, 03:49 PM
[QUOTE=Wet Dream;2910671]A little late though.[/QUOTE
A win is a win and it's not over or to late.
I agree. They still have the potential for a good playoff finish, but they got off to a soft start. I don't see them as Super Bowl material though.

duffster
11-25-2007, 03:54 PM
[QUOTE=duffster;2910679]
I agree. They still have the potential for a good playoff finish, but they got off to a soft start. I don't see them as Super Bowl material though.
True but I back them win or lose. I just hopt for a good playoff party. Maybe:D

Not So Fast
11-25-2007, 05:25 PM
Is this a "who gives a shit" game at this point for these 2 teams?
NSF? SWB? ;)
HERE I IS
Didn't get to see it but sounds as if Rivers got it together today, good for him and it was a VERY big WIN for the Bolts coupled with the heartbreaking loss by the Broncos. Dont anybody count their chickens just yet:D Well, except the Patriots;) And just a side note to NFL teams, DO NOT KICK THE BALL TO DEVIN HESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NSF GO BOLTS!!!

thatguy
11-25-2007, 06:34 PM
All I know is Brian Billick is a bona fide a-hole.
Tommy

Wet Dream
11-25-2007, 06:57 PM
A little late for what? We're 6-5 leading the division and we've already beaten the 2nd place team at their house. That's like a 2 game lead.
I know, but a 5-5 start, prior to the finish of this game isn't exactly a stellar starter. ;)

Rvr Swpr
11-25-2007, 07:26 PM
Interesting,Denver 5-5,San Diego 5-5,Going to be hard to critize Turner if he finishes better than Shanahan.

Rvr Swpr
11-25-2007, 09:22 PM
SD is 6-5 and Denver is 5-6.
Should have said going into today:D

Not So Fast
11-25-2007, 10:10 PM
What happened today was the Ravens executed their usual plan for the Bolts and thats stop LT and make Rivers beat you, in fact thats what most teams are planning now and it has had a great deal of success because of why?? Phil hasnt played up to par and it has hurt us, but today he was very respectable and he PLAYED WELL, thats the difference. I expect him to play better from here on out. If the Chargers win 3 of the next 5 then they should be in, right, and thats doable;) very doable!! I dont think any body really expected to repeat last years record, face it not many teams have and in this league, the NFL, as we saw to nite ANYBODY CAN BEAT ANYBODY ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY, Eagles came up a wee short but definetly played close!!
Which brings me to this point, if Norv the cancer dosent f--k things up then the Bolts are possibly going to be peaking at the right time!! DONT COUNT THEM OUT JUST YET;) ;) NSF GO BOLTS

Tremor Therapy
11-26-2007, 08:01 AM
NSF and SWB,
We were actually 2 blown coverages on Gates from this being a much closer game! I agree with you Bob, we just played a team that runs and passes worse than us. I'll take the win, but if we want to win at least 3 out of the next 5 we had better find a way to make those field goals into touchdowns. The Chiefs lost to the Raiders, and you can bet they will want to take it out on us. The Chiefs always play us tough, and we have already lost to them once.

Tremor Therapy
11-26-2007, 09:31 AM
Bob,
I agree, the game we lost to the Chiefs might have been a "fluke," but on 2 of their drives they went straight through the Charger defense like they weren't even there. I agree, we should be able to beat the Chiefs, but it depends on which Rivers shows up for that game....and didn't the Chiefs 3rd string running back still run for over 100 against the Raiders?

Tremor Therapy
11-26-2007, 11:35 AM
Yes I did see that interception, and I also saw Garrard work him pretty good in Jacksonville, but I also think that if we keep Florence, he'll be a nickle back by next year. I am glad they won, but I am not convinced this team will get through the first round of the playoffs. I would still like to see Phillips and Merriman show up against a good offensive team.

thatguy
11-26-2007, 11:47 AM
Brian Billick is an a-hole!

Not So Fast
11-26-2007, 12:59 PM
But in the same thought Tremor, how many times have we blown assignments in the secondary and it cost us the game, in fact I'll go one better, what team hasnt done this:idea: No, its part of the game and it is a HERO or GOAT position for sure. One week Cromartie was a GOD and the next week I saw him so turned around on a play that he had no idea where the ball was and HIS MAN CAUGHT the ball right behind him, shit happens!
I choose to look at this win yesterday as we beat the team that beat us last year and hopefully this is a step in righting the ship. As someone said about college ball, its better to lose early in the season because you want to be rollin at the end:D NSF>><< GO BOLTS

Tremor Therapy
11-26-2007, 02:10 PM
Bob,
Trust me, I'm not banging on Cromartie. He may get burned, but he will take some away as well......he is flat out a play maker! He has as many picks this year as Jammer has in what, the last 3 or 4 combined? Cromartie is the best athlete we have in the secondary, and I just hope he gets better! BTW, it is nice to have Jammer back. For what he may give up in the passing game he sure makes up for in run support as a corner....I sure wish he had the skills to convert to safety. I have great memmories of the last safety we had that could hit that hard!
NSF, I get it, as long as you are rolling when you get to the dance you have a chance, but I can't remember the last time I heard Phillips or Merriman's name called when we played a winning team. They will get their chances in the upcoming weeks.

thatguy
11-26-2007, 02:32 PM
Brian Billick is an a-hole.

Not So Fast
11-26-2007, 04:06 PM
Unless you know exactly what defense they were in, it's impossible to say whose man a receiver is on a specific play. Just because you see him bolting past Cromartie, doesn't mean it was his man. If a corner lets a man go past him, it's usually because he is expecting help over the top. You're not going to beat Cromartie in a foot race. I'm not saying he wasn't beat, but it's impossible to tell on TV.
Not quite as factual as you but I believe it was his man at the goal line, he certainly didnt have any help. I'm just saying even the absolute best get beat at some point and time! I'm trying to be very upbeat about this victory and hopefully we roll now but we have been horrid on the road this year and 3 of the last 5 are on the road!! NSF