PDA

View Full Version : More props for Absolute Speed and Marine

Magic34
11-27-2007, 09:27 AM
I have needed to get this post done for a while now.
Back when my trailer was all jacked, I had to leave the boat in Havasu. It took about 2 weeks to get it all squared away and I couldn't make it for another week due to my travel schedule for work.
So Aaron at Absolute and his great team there would put my boat back in the lot every night and move it out every morning so they could conduct their business. I was never once told to come get it out of their way.
I had them fix some very minor things that totaled $45 in repairs, which I though were going to be about $150.
When I arrived to pick the boat up, they had checked all the fluids, started both motors and checked the impellers, wiped the entire boat down, and had the batteries on the charger.
For keeping it there 3 weeks and doing all the above, they charged me 1 hour of service, that's it.
So, I had to get my boat in the water so Mohave Hitch and Welding could repack all my other bearing (wanted the heavy boat off the trailer), and that was on the Friday I was in town. We were on the lake all day and I didn't want to get off the water early Friday to go get my trailer. They again, took the trailer to Absolute. So fast forward to Sunday, I wake up early to go get the trailer at Absolute and Aaron had delayed leaving town to meet me and give my trailer. If I would have known this, I would had gotten it Friday or Saturday, but he was very considerate and didn't say a word, just let me enjoy every minute on the water I had. I felt horrible for keeping them in town an extra hour when they needed to be on the road, but with Absolute, the customer very much does come first, regardless on the $$$ you spend there.
Just wanted to thank Aaron and his staff again for a most pleasant experience for my situation. I spent a ton of money fixing my trailer and none of it went to Absolute, but he sure was the first one to stop and help in my time of need and asked for nothing in return.
I HIGHLY recommend Absolute.
Absolute and Aaron, thanks again. You are the best!

Trailer Park Casanova
11-27-2007, 09:34 AM
Well said.
We've always had good dealings with Absolute S&M.

pvhca
11-27-2007, 09:39 AM
Glad to hear your experience was a positive one, I have always said for every bad story about A.S. & M. there are 20 good one's. My experience was horrible so I can't ever recommend them or refer them to anyone, many people have seen and experienced my issues with them. Hopefully in the future Aaron's conscience will continue to bother him and he'll call me to make our issue correct. Hope you have continued good luck with them.

BigDoug
11-27-2007, 09:41 AM
Aaron is the best as well as Dennis from Mojave hitch !! :D

Magic34
11-27-2007, 10:11 AM
Aaron is the best as well as Dennis from Mojave hitch !! :D
Dennis is great as well.
Both have my business for life.

RitcheyRch
11-27-2007, 10:23 AM
Nice to hear of good customer service and someone going out of their way to help a customer.

Magic34
11-27-2007, 10:44 AM
Nice to hear of good customer service and someone going out of their way to help a customer.
Going out of their way is an understatement. :)

HDF WATERDOG
11-27-2007, 11:15 AM
On the last day of my last trip to Havi for the year I lost my impeller. Was planning on changing it out in winter like always. Was planning on calling Absolute as I had heard on here many good things. The guy who towed me in recommended a differrent co. and said I'd get a discount if I said I was referred by him. Called co. X and was told about $400 and 4 1/2 hours. Our day was done. Got the boat trailer and desided to call Absolute just to price shop. Aaron said about $200 to $225 and 1 1/2 hours. What, an hour and a half, our day is saved, never mind the money savings. When I get there (about 5 min.), he and his crew where standing there waiting. He took the time to introduce the mechanics and explain every detail of what they had to do. I let him babble on. Anyway 1 hour and 32 minutes later my phone was ringing,"Boats Done". Bill was $180, and I was back in the water 10 min. later. Thank You Aaron. You have my business and referals too.

RitcheyRch
11-27-2007, 11:24 AM
Thats what will keep customers coming back for years.
Going out of their way is an understatement. :)

Magic34
11-27-2007, 03:24 PM
On the last day of my last trip to Havi for the year I lost my impeller. Was planning on changing it out in winter like always. Was planning on calling Absolute as I had heard on here many good things. The guy who towed me in recommended a differrent co. and said I'd get a discount if I said I was referred by him. Called co. X and was told about $400 and 4 1/2 hours. Our day was done. Got the boat trailer and desided to call Absolute just to price shop. Aaron said about $200 to $225 and 1 1/2 hours. What, an hour and a half, our day is saved, never mind the money savings. When I get there (about 5 min.), he and his crew where standing there waiting. He took the time to introduce the mechanics and explain every detail of what they had to do. I let him babble on. Anyway 1 hour and 32 minutes later my phone was ringing,"Boats Done". Bill was $180, and I was back in the water 10 min. later. Thank You Aaron. You have my business and referals too.
Awesome, sounds exactly like them.