Ext. Color: Silver Metallic;
Int. Color: Light Titanium;
Eng: Diesel/Allison
Options: Ext--LT2 or LTZ
40/20/40 Front Bench
CD--Single deck
Z-71 Package
Tow Package---Mirrors Manual extend, brake controller
Other options we can go over as this should be sufficient to start.
Please PM would like a quote.
Respectfully,
KAP
P.S. Optional other color is Greystone Metallic or White.

kap
11-28-2007, 04:05 PM
Dear Sir:
You must be on vacation as I have not received a response from your office or this post.
Regretfully,
KAP

INSman
11-28-2007, 09:05 PM
Dear Sir:
You must be on vacation as I have not received a response from your office or this post.
Regretfully,
KAP
He is usually VERY responsive as this is his business, would you like me to place a call to Jay for you to check in on him ??

Kilrtoy
11-28-2007, 10:47 PM
He is busy finishing the deal on my New vette,
As soon as he is done he will get to you....
IM JUST KIDDING...
or maybe not...
im sure jay will get back to you soon......
he always does...

kap
11-29-2007, 10:11 AM
INSMAN:
Thank you! I called his office directly and left a message no response as of yet.
It did seem odd as he was online the other day but did not respond or PM.
It does not inspire confidence:D as a lot of people have had wonderful things to say about Mr. Photoglou and the sales process of buying a new car or truck. The positive comments about his follow up customer service is what lead to my direct inquiry and call to his office.
Respectfully,
KAP

INSman
11-29-2007, 04:23 PM
INSMAN:
Thank you! I called his office directly and left a message no response as of yet.
It did seem odd as he was online the other day but did not respond or PM.
It does not inspire confidence:D as a lot of people have had wonderful things to say about Mr. Photoglou and the sales process of buying a new car or truck. The positive comments about his follow up customer service is what lead to my direct inquiry and call to his office.
Respectfully,
KAP
Kap
Just got a return call from Jay and please accept his apologies as he is currently in Cabo, set to return to work Monday of next week and has no reliable cell or internet service where he is staying. If you could hold off on making your decision until you have had a chance to speak with him about your particular needs, I am SURE he will do whatever he can to earn your business and make you glad you waited the extra few days. ;)

kap
11-29-2007, 05:07 PM
Dear Sir:
Regretfully,
KAP
INSMAN
It was a pleasure talking to you today. Thanks for the update I thought he must be on vacation!!!!!!!!! SEE ABOVE:D .
KAP

INSman
11-29-2007, 07:41 PM
INSMAN
It was a pleasure talking to you today. Thanks for the update I thought he must be on vacation!!!!!!!!! SEE ABOVE:D .
KAP
Not a problem what so ever, just trying to hook up some fellow ***boaters which is one of the things I love about this place in addition to having met and continuing to meet some great people... ;)

riverroyal
11-29-2007, 09:23 PM
earlier this week,no one in san diego was even close to his price.Maybe he will bring back some tequilla?

kap
11-30-2007, 09:11 AM
Dear Riverroyal:
I'm gonna wait until Monday for a quote from Mr. Photoglou before I pull the trigger.
I gotta tell you some dealers in the country have some smokin deals via online internet specials:D .
FYI--- bought my last truck in Morgan Utah sight unseen and it turned out to be an awesome truck and price could not be touched in California with or without a rebate/regional disc:D .
Sincerely,
KAP