PDA

View Full Version : Packers vs Cowboys.. who gets it?????????

Not So Fast
11-28-2007, 10:37 AM
Do I understand this right, you have to have the NFL network to see the game:confused: And this is a pay to view channel right?? DirecTV wont show it on a regular channel??? :confused:
If it comes down to paying to watch pro football then they can stick it where the sun dont shine as far as I'm concerned!!!!! NSF

USCFAN
11-28-2007, 10:41 AM
Is there any way they can both lose?:mad:

squirt'nmyload
11-28-2007, 10:44 AM
with directv it is on nfl network and i don't pay extra just to see the game. i think the nfl is the issue here. its all about the $$$$$. i probably won't be watching anyways since i could care less about either team :)

Up 4 River
11-28-2007, 10:48 AM
I have Cox and the NFL Network is part of the cable package I have. I don't think it is a pay as you go network or anythign like that.
U4R

Phat Matt
11-28-2007, 10:49 AM
I have it on Directv also. I think the problem is some cable networks don't offer the NFL network.

Not So Fast
11-28-2007, 11:05 AM
OK thanks, after doing somew checking it looks like a battle between cable only and the NFL. DirecTV looks to be showing it since they are satellite, is this correct?? NSF

ratso
11-28-2007, 11:08 AM
with directv it is on nfl network and i don't pay extra just to see the game. i think the nfl is the issue here. its all about the $$$$$. i probably won't be watching anyways since i could care less about either team :)
Who cares who likes them or not. They are both exciting teams to watch... May as well say you don't like football then because they are two of the teams that has made this a damn exciting year of football...:D

ratso
11-28-2007, 11:10 AM
Also, there will plenty of places televising it. We are getting a huge group together to go to eat, have a few drinks, and watch the game...

squirt'nmyload
11-28-2007, 11:15 AM
Who cares who likes them or not. They are both exciting teams to watch... May as well say you don't like football then because they are two of the teams that has made this a damn exciting year of football...:D
ok....i must not like football anymore then. i have sunday ticket too and i havn't been home one sunday this season to watch it. i guess i've been having too much fun boating and playing in the desert on sundays to really care :D

4trax
11-28-2007, 11:25 AM
It's because the NFL and some cable companies have not come to agreement on $$$$$ for them to broadcast to us. Here where I live and counties right around Green Bay will be showing it. But I would say 2/3 of the state won't see it on cable but will on direct TV.

4trax
11-28-2007, 11:30 AM
But, you will not be getting it on NFL Network, you will be getting it via local providers.
The Big Ten Network is going through the same thing. 75% of Big Ten country can't view the channel via cable. This will be a huge push to DirecTV, which also offers Big Ten Network free of charge and BTN HD with the HD package.
Here ya go.
http://www.myfoxnewisconsin.com/myfox/pages/Sports/Detail?contentId=5053745&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=6.3.1

4trax
11-28-2007, 11:31 AM
And here.
http://www.myfoxnewisconsin.com/myfox/pages/Sports/Detail?contentId=5051350&version=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=6.3.1

4trax
11-28-2007, 11:33 AM
Confirmed what I said, it will be available in both teams local market via regular broadcast TV, not NFL Network.
Did you figure this out on your own or did you have help?:idea:

ratso
11-28-2007, 11:49 AM
ok....i must not like football anymore then. i have sunday ticket too and i havn't been home one sunday this season to watch it. i guess i've been having too much fun boating and playing in the desert on sundays to really care :D
Ha...:D
Oh well, my boating season pretty much ends about the time football starts. You have missed some exciting games!;)

RitcheyRch
11-28-2007, 12:29 PM
I will be watching the game. Have Direct TV.

squirt'nmyload
11-28-2007, 12:41 PM
Ha...:D
Oh well, my boating season pretty much ends about the time football starts. You have missed some exciting games!;)
with our unusually warm weather its been hard wasting a day inside. it seems to be over this weekend tough. i'm slowly catching up though, nfl replay is a wonderfull thing :)

HavaSkank
11-28-2007, 12:42 PM
Romo is banging Jessica Simpson.
He is my fantasy league QB...he BETTER not be exhausted on game day from a night of rough sex with that ignorant slut.

Havasu1986
11-28-2007, 12:44 PM
Romo is banging Jessica Simpson.He is my fantasy league QB...he BETTER not be exhausted on game day from a night of rough sex with that ignorant slut.
I thought it was Carrie Underwood :confused: :D

HavaSkank
11-28-2007, 01:01 PM
Sirius radio reported he's boning Jessica. Carrie Underwood would definately be a better match up for him.
Either way, that bastard better bring his A game. I need some big points and I cant have him showing up with crotch fatigue.

SB
11-28-2007, 01:21 PM
Hey Skank, the only thing you can do is bang all the Packers the nite before to even things up. Weren't you going to do that anyway?:D

HavaSkank
11-28-2007, 01:27 PM
Hey Skank, the only thing you can do is bang all the Packers the nite before to even things up. Weren't you going to do that anyway?:D
Well duh. Why do you think Favre's hair is suddenly grey?

Lavey5150
11-28-2007, 01:37 PM
He is my fantasy league QB...he BETTER not be exhausted on game day from a night of rough sex with that ignorant slut.
Romo is a homo.Raiders will win Sunday..................:eek:

R.A.D.man
11-28-2007, 02:13 PM
He'll be exhausted if he tries to talk to her, he should just stick it and quit it.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-28-2007, 02:33 PM
ok who has the game on I will be there

RitcheyRch
11-28-2007, 03:59 PM
He took Jessica Simpson home to meet his parents for Thanksgiving. Heard he has been banging Britney Spears and Carrie Underwood on a regular basis.
I thought it was Carrie Underwood :confused: :D

BadKachina
11-28-2007, 04:22 PM
I hoping that since I have Cox HD, and there is a channel for NFL Network HD that the game will be on that channel? I know the channels I don't pay for I can't click on, and the NFL channel will let me click on it.:idea:

photo chick
11-28-2007, 04:30 PM
I've been trying to get tickets to the game for a couple of months now with no luck. They are now going for 15k! :jawdrop:
I think this is going to be one kick ass game!!:D

slowinhavasu
11-28-2007, 04:40 PM
So where will it be playing in Havasu ????

Bullmoose
11-28-2007, 04:42 PM
Cowboys win it and cover the 7 -Favre can't even tell you why they've won as many as they have- But I never bet against him this ones for watchin'

FOXMAN
11-28-2007, 05:47 PM
I'm watching it on good ole regular TV.. Its broadcasting out of milwaukee.. 7:00 our time.. Come on over for some beer and watch us roll over DALLAS!!:D I HOPE!!!:jawdrop:

photo chick
11-28-2007, 05:54 PM
I'm watching it on good ole regular TV.. Its broadcasting out of milwaukee.. 7:00 our time.. Come on over for sime beer and watch us roll over DALLAS!!:D I HOPE!!!:jawdrop:
Hey... there will be NO rolling over my boys! :mad: :D

Bullmoose
11-28-2007, 05:57 PM
I'd love to see it but i got a feeling the bookmakers have a pretty good number @ seven .

Bullmoose
11-28-2007, 06:06 PM
Photo Chick I want one of those drag boat photos 24x36 are they available mounted on a hard back or do I get it rolled up and have it done ?

Moneypitt
11-28-2007, 06:10 PM
I've been trying to get tickets to the game for a couple of months now with no luck. They are now going for 15k! :jawdrop:
I think this is going to be one kick ass game!!:D
Well since the NFL is so cheap they won't broadcast it nationwide, we need updates all evening.......Not quite play by play, but score to score would be cool.......MP

Bullmoose
11-28-2007, 06:36 PM
The line is set and then adjusted to keep betting as close to 50/50 on each team as possible. Nothing more, nothing less.Agree on that -thats what it attempts to do but it is usually a pretty good indicator of what will happen especially a high profile game like this they have it figured out.

Phat Matt
11-28-2007, 07:33 PM
Agree on that -thats what it attempts to do but it is usually a pretty good indicator of what will happen especially a high profile game like this they have it figured out.
Worked out good for the Pats/Eagles line of 24. ;)

lalhc
11-28-2007, 07:53 PM
I've got the NFL Network on HD on Dish Network

moneypit
11-28-2007, 09:23 PM
www.madison.com/tct/business/258247
from this article, you should be able to see it over the net???

photo chick
11-29-2007, 05:43 AM
Photo Chick I want one of those drag boat photos 24x36 are they available mounted on a hard back or do I get it rolled up and have it done ?
Tell me which one and I can get it done for you. Don't go through the website. :D

photo chick
11-29-2007, 05:44 AM
Well since the NFL is so cheap they won't broadcast it nationwide, we need updates all evening.......Not quite play by play, but score to score would be cool.......MP
Well I was going to a bar to watch it but since you asked I'll stay home and do that...:D

Cigalert
11-29-2007, 06:59 AM
Through Cox I have NFL network (339) but I guess it's supposed to come out in HD soon. A few neighborhoods surrounding me already have it in HD on 739 but not me...not yet. Hurry up you COX!

westair
11-29-2007, 09:01 AM
If you have Cox digital cable in North County SD its on channel 332.