PDA

View Full Version : cold in toronto

riverracerx
11-28-2007, 07:45 PM
Just got to my hotel room in toronto. It is 33 degrees here. Actually kinda nice out if you don't stay out long.
Posting from my blackberry. Much harder to see everything this way.
Have a good week. I will be back in LA friday night. :)
Suit and tie tomorrow morning. Yuk!

riverroyal
11-28-2007, 07:46 PM
33 isnt bad

riverracerx
12-01-2007, 08:55 AM
I saw actual snow fall from the sky. It was amazing. Haven't seen that in years.
I must say though Toronto has the most beautiful blonde women I have seen anywhere. They must breed them up there. Even in the cold they look sexy!

INSman
12-01-2007, 08:57 AM
I saw actual snow fall from the sky. It was amazing. Haven't seen that in years.
I must say though Toronto has the most beautiful blonde women I have seen anywhere. They must breed them up there. Even in the cold they look sexy!
Take some damn pictures for crying out loud, pu$$y :)
Suit and tie = Interview :idea:

hoolign
12-01-2007, 09:50 AM
Toronto is a great city to party in. and your right about the women they are only second to Kelowna gurlz

dego red
12-01-2007, 10:55 AM
Toronto is a great city to party in. and your right about the women they are only second to Kelowna gurlz
You know any Hooli?
red