View Full Version : John Force Holiday Car Show

RitcheyRch
11-30-2007, 04:21 PM
This weekend.
JOHN FORCE HOLIDAY CAR SHOW - SUNDAY - DEC. 2 - 10am-4pm
John Force Holiday Car Show
Benefiting California Highway Patrol’s – “CHiP’s For Kids” Toy Drive
Yorba Linda, CA - Dec. 2 – John Force Holiday Car Show – 10am-4pm
Benefiting: California Highway Patrol’s – “CHiP’s for Kids” toy drive.
Spectator Admission is a new $10 Unwrapped Toy.
Host Club: Classic Cruisers of North Orange County.
See Hundreds of Street Rods, Muscle Cars, Antiques, Classics, Motorcycles, Trucks, Racecars, and Specialty Vehicles on Display. Entertainment & Celebrities. Meet the entire Force family including John, Ashley, Laurie, Brittany & Courtney; plus top NHRA drivers: Robert Hight, Mike Neff, Tom McEwen and Gas Ronda. Meet stars from hit TV shows like Robert Gossett from ‘The Closer’, Jimmy Shine from ‘Hard Shine’ and Jeana & Vicki from ‘The Real Housewives of Orange County’ and Santa Claus. Tour the John Force Race Shop & Museum. Major TV & Print Media Coverage. Vendors. Fun for the Entire Family.
Featured Vehicles: Jay Leno’s ‘Tank Car’ – Chip Foose’s ‘HemisFear’ – Jet –Powered Pt Cruiser Limo – Barbie’s ‘Pink Hummer’ a One-Of-A-Kind Surf Woody and Antique Fire Trucks Display!
In Concert: Peter Brandon
Vehicle Pre-Entry Registration ONLY. A FREE Souvenir Event T-Shirt, FREE In & Out Burger Lunch with every entry – Entry Fee $40 per Vehicle – Prior to Nov. 10th, after Nov. 10th, Registration fee is $45. – Open to all Street Rods, Muscle Cars, Classics, Antiques, and Trucks & Sports Cars.
Directions: 91 Freeway (in Yorba Linda) Exit Weir Canyon North, Right Savi Ranch, Right Mirage and follow the signs for parking. John Force RaceStation, 22722 Old Canal Road, Yorba Linda, CA 92887.
Information: Call (714) 921-1651 or Website: JohnForceRacing.com

SOCALDETAIL1
11-30-2007, 04:28 PM
Same day as Pomona :idea: :(

RitcheyRch
11-30-2007, 04:29 PM
Decisions decisions
Same day as Pomona :idea: :(

Havasu1986
11-30-2007, 04:37 PM
You beat me to it . I have the flyer right here and I was getting ready to post it. I was just at T.G.I.F.'s talking to the bar tenders about how crowded it gets in the Savi Ranch area for this event. I'm thinking of dropping the Tahoe at the Jiffy Lube and walking down the street. :D

Mrs 2LKHVSU
11-30-2007, 04:42 PM
Thanks for reminding me..:)

Havasu1986
11-30-2007, 04:44 PM
Thanks for reminding me..:)
I sent you a PM :)

Mrs 2LKHVSU
11-30-2007, 04:46 PM
I sent you a PM :)
ditto...:)

Not So Fast
11-30-2007, 04:48 PM
Do I see GAS RONDA as a guest??:confused: I thought he was killed many years ago in a drag racing crash, right after the time period that Les Richie died at Fontana Drags. That name was the ABSOLUTE COOLEST in the whole wide world, are you kidding me "GAS RONDA" for a handle, wow:jawdrop: Had the baddest ass Fords just as the term "Funny Cars" came into existence. Only us old guys will remember why they were called that right?:idea: Can anybody name some of those time period cars?? NSF

SOCALDETAIL1
11-30-2007, 04:51 PM
Decisions decisions
I have 3 cars im taking to Pomona. So I guess it's Pomona. I will go to Johns Easter car show.

noboattom
11-30-2007, 08:05 PM
Having a long day will be going to pamona ,then go to Force show.:sleeping:

Mrs 2LKHVSU
12-01-2007, 10:29 PM
Looks like we will have a nice day tomorrow....

RVRBUM2
12-02-2007, 12:51 AM
went to this show about 7 years ago and it was well worth the trip out there if you go definitly take the shop tour

LUVNLIFE
12-02-2007, 08:30 AM
Damn I wish I would have seen this earlier as this would have been my plan for the day. If anyone goes take lots of pics. Thanks:)

LLGirl
12-02-2007, 01:53 PM
You beat me to it . I have the flyer right here and I was getting ready to post it. I was just at T.G.I.F.'s talking to the bar tenders about how crowded it gets in the Savi Ranch area for this event. I'm thinking of dropping the Tahoe at the Jiffy Lube and walking down the street. :D
Forgot about this show. We were just about to leave for TGIF's, but guess we'll have to change our plans. Savi gets terribly crowded during his shows (and Christmas eve - ugh!) With Imperial/La Palma jacked up w/construction, Weir canyon is our main traveling street. We may be stuck at home!:sqeyes:

Mrs 2LKHVSU
12-02-2007, 07:45 PM
The girl scouts prevented us from attending the show this year...How was it??

CampbellCarl
12-03-2007, 09:55 AM
Just about the best show I've been to. Just a guess, 400-500 cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats and all very bitchen! Wished I had shown up sooner. Got there around 1:00pm. My show favorite was a '69 Mustang Boss 429 that was ORIGINAL! Original paint, interior, PolyGlass tires, 40,000 sumthin' miles. I'm no Ford guy but man that thing gave me wood. Lots and lots to look at and me without a camera to bring it all to you's guys that didn't want to battle the parking!
CC

Bense468
12-03-2007, 02:50 PM
Good show as always. We were over there all day, then hit newport for drinks dinner after