PDA

View Full Version : Raiders look like they are Playoff bound!!

Jetboatguru
12-02-2007, 04:15 PM
Sorry, I may have thrown up in my mouth a little.
Hey a win is a win. Denver is a top shelf team!!:confused:
OK, we'll take the W:D

LUVNLIFE
12-02-2007, 04:26 PM
As Raider fan's, Tony, let us bask in the glory of a win against the Burros:D :D

Boozer
12-02-2007, 04:30 PM
Did you do the Raiders Victory performance in proper attire?
Putting on your favorite pendelton, slicking your hair back with a pound of pomade, sporting your freshly cut off ben davis pants. Then firing the sawed off 12 ga. into the air shouting ODALE!!!
Congrats on the win holmes. Enjoy the glory... It doesn't come often for Raiders fans.
::I'll now go back to slitting my wrists in anticiaption of all my Raider fan friends calling me all week to rub this sh*t in::

Jetboatguru
12-02-2007, 04:30 PM
As Raider fan's, Tony, let us bask in the glory of a win against the Burros:D :D
Cale, I knew I could count on you as anothe Raider chump errr I mean supporter!!
Please tell Josh that in light of his antics in Bakersfield (Chooseing Torgerson over me) that Santa has a bad case of diahrrea and wont be making it by your house this year. Tell Kiara sorry but she is guilty by association! :D :D

LUVNLIFE
12-02-2007, 04:35 PM
Cale, I knew I could count on you as anothe Raider chump errr I mean supporter!!
Please tell Josh that in light of his antics in Bakersfield (Chooseing Torgerson over me) that Santa has a bad case of diahrrea and wont be making it by your house this year. Tell Kiara sorry but she is guilty by association! :D :D
I just told Josh I was talking to you and he gave the thumbs up:D

Jetboatguru
12-02-2007, 04:37 PM
Soory Boozer. Believe me we watch the debacle called the RAIDAHS every week. Our glory does not come from winning. It comes from not snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Jetboatguru
12-02-2007, 04:38 PM
I just told Josh I was talking to you and he gave the thumbs up:D
Its TOO LATE PAL!!! I cried myself to sleep many nights over that. It still hurts.
Ah hell, I love the little man and I cant begrudge him. Givehim the big thumb back for me:D

photo chick
12-02-2007, 04:57 PM
OMG have you lost it..... :jawdrop:

LUVNLIFE
12-02-2007, 04:59 PM
Don't look at me I didn't take it:eek:

LUVNLIFE
12-02-2007, 05:05 PM
Its TOO LATE PAL!!! I cried myself to sleep many nights over that. It still hurts.
Ah hell, I love the little man and I cant begrudge him. Givehim the big thumb back for me:D
Josh said to make it easier next time,neither boat starts and you and Mike have to settle it with a Death Match of Rock Paper Scissors while wearing thongs and standing in ankle deep water:D :D I will of course have my head turned the other way not being able to watch:eek: :D

photo chick
12-02-2007, 05:09 PM
Josh said to make it easier next time,neither boat starts and you and Mike have to settle it with a Death Match of Rock Paper Scissors while wearing thongs and standing in ankle deep water:D :D I will of course have my head turned the other way not being able to watch:eek: :D
Ok that's one match I do NOT want to photograph! :jawdrop:

Jetboatguru
12-02-2007, 05:15 PM
I could just see you and Josh in lan chairs pulled up to the waters edge watching us!! Thats just wrong Cale.

Jetboatguru
12-02-2007, 05:22 PM
Not to change the topic, but.................
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9620/02si9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
OK, back to football :D
Thank you Bilge.
:D :D

LUVNLIFE
12-02-2007, 06:03 PM
Thank you that is much better:D :D