PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Ford F350 Speakers

BLOWN HOWARD
12-03-2007, 07:30 AM
Just replaced stock head unit and now looking at replacing the stock door speakers. What are some good recomendations i should look at. Dont want to add any amps either.

cc322
12-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Trust me you need a amp and at least one sub or you will not like it. When I did my my 03 f250, I started off with a new head unit then did my speakers (Infinity) it sounded very dull. Then I added a sub and a amp and man what a differance on how it all came together. You will like it imo amp and sub are a must.

Riverkid
12-03-2007, 06:57 PM
And added a sub under the front middle seat and tweeters to the w/s posts...
Sounds fairly nice and gets plenty loud with the amp... :)

sigepmock
12-05-2007, 10:38 AM
Just replaced stock head unit and now looking at replacing the stock door speakers. What are some good recomendations i should look at. Dont want to add any amps either.
Just saw this......go see Dave at Al and Ed's at the Ontario Mills Mall. He'll get you set. I would highly recomend an Amp or two and a sub. Anything less and you won't really be happy. Better quality speakers usually take more power but they can also handle more too. No point in spending money for a minimal if any change in sound quality. Dave can set you up with a decent system with out costing you and arm and a leg.
PM me and I can get you his cell number or just stop by and talk with Dave or Dallas.
Chris