PDA

View Full Version : Yeti, Bigfoot, Sasquatch?

thatguy
12-04-2007, 06:12 AM
This got me to wondering if anyone here has an experience with the creature? I lived in Alaska 30 years and once saw what I believe to be one. No kidding.
The Alaskan Natives all have names, stories, and legends about them. To them it is much more than a myth. So, any stories? I realize alot of you live in areas where it is extremely unlikely.
Tommy
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22041259/

photo chick
12-04-2007, 06:14 AM
I dated bigfoot once....:jawdrop: ;)

ratso
12-04-2007, 06:14 AM
UFOs, Loch Ness, Bermuda Triangle, Tom Brown... who really knows...:idea:

thatguy
12-04-2007, 06:26 AM
UFOs, Loch Ness, Bermuda Triangle, Tom Brown... who really knows...:idea:
Agreed, but I know what I saw. I am wondering if anybody here has had an experience?
Tommy

Magic34
12-04-2007, 06:28 AM
This got me to wondering if anyone here has an experience with the creature? I lived in Alaska 30 years and once saw what I believe to be one. No kidding.
The Alaskan Natives all have names, stories, and legends about them. To them it is much more than a myth. So, any stories? I realize alot of you live in areas where it is extremely unlikely.
Tommy
Must be some strong sh*t up there. :D

thatguy
12-04-2007, 06:30 AM
Must be some strong sh*t up there. :D
They don't call it "Northern Lights #7" for nothing!:D :eek:
Tommy

XTRM22
12-04-2007, 06:32 AM
I found some GIANT foor prints once and thought they might belong to one....turns out it was only Havasu Hanging.:D

Jbb
12-04-2007, 06:34 AM
Bigfoot>>>>>>Tom Brown

Jbb
12-04-2007, 06:35 AM
I dated bigfoot once....:jawdrop: ;)
Hmmmm....Brown mostly said...nice things....about you..:jawdrop:

photo chick
12-04-2007, 06:41 AM
Hmmmm....Brown mostly said...nice things....about you..:jawdrop:
Mostly huh?

Garrddogg
12-04-2007, 06:46 AM
When I was around 5 or 6 we lived in Sun River a little community outside Bend, Oregon, not really in a house either and every once in a while we would hear a very strange and unique scream, or growl, very hard to describe very loud and strange. and no I wasnt smokin that shit yet!

Jbb
12-04-2007, 06:54 AM
Mostly huh?
Thats correct.....mostly..

Rexone
12-04-2007, 06:54 AM
I believe they probably do exist.
This could be a desert sub-species perhaps.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/maximus.jpg

photo chick
12-04-2007, 06:57 AM
I believe they probably do exist.
This could be a desert sub-species perhaps.
Having to cope in our world he's been forced to smoke cigars, drink liquor and stare at little boys!! :jawdrop: :D

IMPATIENT 1
12-04-2007, 07:13 AM
Tommy
my wife, best freind/his girlfreind, couple other friends seen bigfoot whan we were camping. me and a buddy were off at the next picnic table partying, everyone else was getting ready to go to sleep. me and my bud kept partying. all of the sudden, everyone starts pointing our way and yelling at us to come here!!! my best freind(@220lbs, 6.2) grabs his little pole tent, sticks it in the trunk without pulling it down, loads his g.f. and hauls ass outta there. my wife and her freind are in a panic at this point so we go over to see wtf is happening, figured a snake. nope, they said bigfoot was standing behind me(within 4ft) and my buddy staring at us while we were partying and watching everyone else 30ft away. my wife and freinds still swear it was bigfoot, my theory is it was a game warden in a gilly suit, who knows but it scared the shiat outta my big buddy:D :D he still doesn't like to talk about it.
someone's deer camera caught bigfoot 3 different times 20 miles from me, it made cbs, nbc, and abc news. real blurry pics:rolleyes:

catman-do
12-04-2007, 07:18 AM
I just saw him last week in a convertable 3 series BMW on the 210. He was getting off at Milliken for some Taco Bell. ;)
Big Foot..... what a crock of sht

thatguy
12-04-2007, 07:25 AM
When I was around 5 or 6 we lived in Sun River a little community outside Bend, Oregon, not really in a house either and every once in a while we would hear a very strange and unique scream, or growl, very hard to describe very loud and strange. and no I wasnt smokin that shit yet!
I have several friends in Bend, Oregon. They are pretty active outdoors, they all have "unexplainable" encounters.
When I was around 25 years old I was rabbit hunting with a good buddy near the top of the Kenai Penninsula. At a place called Granit Creek. It was an overgrown gravel pit about 1/4- 1/2 mile long and maybe 350' wide. Very steep mountain on the east side, coming right down to the pit. Sort of a unique place geographically. A creek runs beside it on the west, A valley with very steep sides empties into it to the North, and dense woods to the south. I had only my 22 rifle, and my .40 Ruger revolver on my side for protection.
We would walk around the gravel pit in different directions and meet on each side and compare our bag of rabbits. You could see each other most of the time.
As I walked around the south end towards the foot of the steep mountain there is a patch of trees that you walk through on a little trail. As you come out of the trees there is a small clearing you go through (about 50' across), then back into trees at the foot of the mountain. We would always stop and stand still before walking out into the clearing because you would usually see some rabbits out there.
I stood there for a few minutes, saw no activity. I was looking at the trail head at the other side of the clearing, and could see my buddy down at the other end of the pit. I took one step out of the trees and there was an explosion of activity at the trail head on the other side.
What I had not even noticed, though I stared right at it was that one of the trees was not a tree. That thing went straight through the trees and up the mountain like something out of a road runner cartoon. Breaking small trees and doing at least 30-35 MPH. I never saw a face, or any legs or arms. Just a "tree" about 7-8 feet tall moving at an impossible speed.
I will tell you, I had been hunting since I was 10. Have walked right up on and been surprised by Bears, Moose, wolves and all manner of forrest creatures there. I had bagged a Moose almost every season, and had even walked around a tree once and been face to face with an albino Moose.
Bagged 4 Grizzlies and I don't know how many black bears.
NOTHING prepared me for that.
I dropped my 22, pulled my Ruger and ran straight across that gravel pit, got in the truck and locked the door. My buddy saw me and worked his way over to the truck. I refused to get out and was shaking violently.
He thought I had lost my mind completely!
He went and got my rifle and we left. Eventually on the way home I calmed down and told him. He never said a word to anybody and I never told another person for several years. I never went hunting again. That was 21 years ago.
Most people would make the jokes and all the remarks, but when they were away from other people they would tell me their stories about similar encounters. Anybody who has spent siqnificant time in the woods in places like Alaska, Yukon Territories, Northern BC and such has had an encouter that they can not explain. Wether they admit it or not. :D
The good thing is that I have a REAL Alaska story that my grandson never gets tired of hearing, and I am forced to tell it at every get together. :D
My buddy still tells it also, but his version includes me pissing myself!:D
Tommy

BigDoug
12-04-2007, 07:30 AM
One time at band camp.............................................. oh nevermind !! :D

BigDoug
12-04-2007, 07:38 AM
Thatguy, somehow someway i beleive your story !!.......................i think you should take a bunch of us from the boards and go to this very spot and re-live your encounter !! :D

thatguy
12-04-2007, 07:40 AM
I just saw him last week in a convertable 3 series BMW on the 210. He was getting off at Milliken for some Taco Bell. ;)
Big Foot..... what a crock of sht
Your a funny guy! :D
Tommy

thatguy
12-04-2007, 07:46 AM
Thatguy, somehow someway i beleive your story !!.......................i think you should take a bunch of us from the boards and go to this very spot and re-live your encounter !! :D
I would love to! There is a State camground there now. But it is still pretty much how it was. Last time I was there was about 7 years ago. Still made my hair stand up! I am not asking anybody to believe me, that really doesn't change the fact that it DID happen.
I garuntee that I can take the doubters to places I know of up there that will change their minds in 1 day. Even if they don't see a thing. There are thousands of square miles of wilderness that no human has ever stepped foot on.
In fact, I am going next summer to visit and show my wife. And do a bunch of salmon and halibut fishing with my buddies.
Tommy

Boatmaster
12-04-2007, 07:49 AM
Lake Shasta 92. Three of us saw the same thing. I believe. End of story.

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
12-04-2007, 08:07 AM
Drew you saw me streaking in 92 (sorry you had to see that)
BIG JOE SSMF

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
12-04-2007, 08:09 AM
I would love to! There is a State camground there now. But it is still pretty much how it was. Last time I was there was about 7 years ago. Still made my hair stand up! I am not asking anybody to believe me, that really doesn't change the fact that it DID happen.
I garuntee that I can take the doubters to places I know of up there that will change their minds in 1 day. Even if they don't see a thing. There are thousands of square miles of wilderness that no human has ever stepped foot on.
In fact, I am going next summer to visit and show my wife. And do a bunch of salmon and halibut fishing with my buddies.
Tommy
When and where are you fishing, I love the kenai river. Red salmon are the best to eat. We went out of seward for halibut. Lets go bag and tag one of
them sumbitches
BIG JOE SSMF

maxwedge
12-04-2007, 08:41 AM
I once saw a Yeti pubic hair for sale on ebay. :D

thatguy
12-04-2007, 08:44 AM
When and where are you fishing, I love the kenai river. Red salmon are the best to eat. We went out of seward for halibut. Lets go bag and tag one of
them sumbitches
BIG JOE SSMF
Probably in July. I never go when it is cold anymore!
I will be all over the Kenai. My friends that I grew up with there all have river boats and what not. If I charter for halibut, I go with Tony Arsanault on the "Falcon". He is North Country Charters out of Homer.
But usually can go with a buddy out of Deep Creek.
I don't know my schedule yet, but it will be in July sometime.
Tommy

mxbundy
12-04-2007, 08:51 AM
Although I haven't actually had an experience myself.
My dad tells of stories from his childhood in Alabammy about hearing the screams and hunting dogs cowering at their feet.
When I was a kid we would ramble all threw the woods and we would occasionally find what looked like somebody would have made a lean too out of bent over trees and broken off branches. Imagine my surprise when a few years ago I saw the same thing on several websites, people are finding these things in areas of Bigfoot activity and they claim to be their nest`s!:idea:
One guy made a body cast from one of them up in Washington.

Wheeler
12-04-2007, 08:55 AM
Probably in July. I never go when it is cold anymore!
I will be all over the Kenai. My friends that I grew up with there all have river boats and what not. If I charter for halibut, I go with Tony Arsanault on the "Falcon". He is North Country Charters out of Homer.
But usually can go with a buddy out of Deep Creek.
I don't know my schedule yet, but it will be in July sometime.
Tommy
Do you know Kurt Wein?

thatguy
12-04-2007, 09:10 AM
Do you know Kurt Wein?
No, My friends up there are Dennis Martin @ Matt's Auto
Kurty Woods
The VanCleeve brothers
Jimmy and Chrissy Shake
Jim Lackey
To name a few. All in Anchorage.
My best bro' was Jon Baer, he died a few months ago. Jeff Lambert is my Bro' also, but he doesn't live there anymore. He visits like I do!
Pretty much all of the Nabors Alaska Drilling hands also.
Tim Worthington is a Nabors hand that runs charters also out of Homer and Deep Creek.

boatsnblondes
12-04-2007, 10:05 AM
Never seen one, BUT, I do believe they are out there. I told Chris that this was as far north as we go, any further was bigfoot country. :D
This is two videos.....first is off youtube, (of couorse) but, this is a digital, stabilized, remastered version of the Patterson film. there are things in this video, no one could reproduce, not even today. One of those things is simply the creatures gate, the way it walks. They have tried, we just don't have the ability to put that kind of distance between strides. And the arms, pay close attention to the arms.
Second is the entire film, redone and stabilized...notice on both films the muscle movements just under the skin....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Khbis2GPw
Second one...same videos, both; but this is the entire version, redone...
http://www.bigfootencounters.com/files/mk_davis_pgf.gif
And lastly, this photo....taken by a forest ranger....he was walking along a trail, heard splashing up ahead of him, and when he looked over the side of a large embankment, this is what was down there....you decide...
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=44436&stc=1&d=1196791467

Racey
12-04-2007, 10:08 AM
Chupacabra

HammerDown
12-04-2007, 10:20 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=44436&stc=1&d=1196791467
...my neighbors x-wife

Wheeler
12-04-2007, 10:20 AM
Never seen one, BUT, I do believe they are out there. I told Chris that this was as far north as we go, any further was bigfoot country. :D
BnB, Welcome back!

thatguy
12-04-2007, 10:30 AM
This is two videos.....first is off youtube, (of couorse) but, this is a digital, stabilized, remastered version of the Patterson film. there are things in this video, no one could reproduce, not even today. One of those things is simply the creatures gate, the way it walks. They have tried, we just don't have the ability to put that kind of distance between strides. And the arms, pay close attention to the arms.
Second is the entire film, redone and stabilized...notice on both films the muscle movements just under the skin....
And lastly, this photo....taken by a forest ranger....he was walking along a trail, heard splashing up ahead of him, and when he looked over the side of a large embankment, this is what was down there....you decide...
Hey Brett, Welcome Home!! How's things going?
All I know is that there is alot of things out there we have no idea of, but that doesnt mean that they do not exist.
Tommy

boatsnblondes
12-04-2007, 10:53 AM
Hey Brett, Welcome Home!! How's things going?
All I know is that there is alot of things out there we have no idea of, but that doesnt mean that they do not exist.
Tommy
Things are great, getting ready for Christmas, working, relaxing.....you guys might find these MP3's interesting....no idea what they are for sure, but that said...well, you all listen....
First, from Washington, The Pallyup Screamer..notice the train going by in the background...BTW, turn up your speakers...
http://www.oregonbigfoot.com/sounds/ORBF_puyallup_train.mp3
These are the Klamath Screams...done in 1993..they are the cleanest recording of a purported sasquatch to date..listen closely, and you can hear the staggered, stressed out, terrified breaths of the guy doing the recording...the thing was CLOSE...to have gotten recorded this well....
http://www.oregonbigfoot.com/sounds/ORBF_Klamath.mp3
Also recorded in Pallyup, Wa. Listen to the guys reaction at the end of the recoding.....
http://bigfoot_res.tripod.com/screamhowl.wav
And this one, as the story goes, a woman was heading out to some campsite to check on her two teenage sons, who were out camping...as she got out of her car to call for them, she heard something...and so, conviently, grabbed a handheld recorder....this, and her terrified reaction to it, follow.....(I am a bit skeptical about it....can you guess why??)
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/audio/sasquatch.mp3
And the last one, the one that gives everyone nightmares, myself included, recorded on a mountaintop in Washington in the 70's....the story goes that the guys recording it ran for thier lives after recording this....
http://bigfoot_res.tripod.com/screamhowl.wav

eliminatedsprinter
12-04-2007, 12:55 PM
Tommy
I have a friend from HS who (about 20 years ago) did a spoof sighting and set up a fake photo (for a gag) and the interview with him and his fake picture still get presented as possibly real on "unsolved mysteries" type shows on TV. If any of those shows did any checking up at all, his pic and his story could easily be debunked. Esp since he was working as a professional comedian at the time he did it...

Flyinbowtie
12-04-2007, 02:10 PM
I believe there is a not-yet classified primate of some sort wandering north America. We ain't got it because it don't wanna be got, which makes it smarter than the average primate. How smart?
Who knows.
I ain't gonna go into why, except to say people who believe all of this country has been mapped/urbanized/etc are mistaken. Fer instance, just look at the mountains running from the western portion of the Shasta-Trinity Wilderness south to about Clear Lake.
Note how few roads run through that country, then check the scale on the map and see just how many square miles are in those areas.
Lots of country up there.
Lots in the Sierras, too.

Rexone
12-04-2007, 02:50 PM
In spite of my reference to the desert sub species above I believe they probably do exist simply for the fact of the number of credible people reporting sightings, similar photos etc. There's no way that many people over that large an area over decades could have all been coincidently on acid while out in the wilderness.

That Guy
12-04-2007, 03:04 PM
In spite of my reference to the desert sub species above I believe they probably do exist simply for the fact of the number of credible people reporting sightings, similar photos etc. There's no way that many people over that large an area over decades could have all been coincidently on acid while out in the wilderness.
:D :D :D

topless
12-04-2007, 03:09 PM
Oh, OK (http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=37507):idea: :idea:

HalletDave
12-04-2007, 03:28 PM
:idea:
William Shatner had an encounter with a "Big Foot" when he was flying on an airplane.;)
Nightmare at 20,000 feet, Twilight Zone episode #123 :D

Froggystyle
12-04-2007, 03:33 PM
I have an absolute faith that they exist... but I believe in ghosts as well...
Bigfoot lore is so long-term and widespread that it is impossible for me to believe that it is all fabrications... especially by people with nothing to gain from it, and only ridicule to look forward to....
Many of the most impressive, albeit inconclusive bits of footage on the subject were part of a documentary a couple of years ago that had motion-activated cameras in the PNW that triggered for deer, bears and this one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
You be the judge... I am convinced...

Nord
12-04-2007, 03:33 PM
I sell boots...............I see Bigfoot.........everyday;)

Miss Perfect
12-04-2007, 03:43 PM
Bigfoot lore is so long-term and widespread that it is impossible for me to believe that it is all fabrications... especially by people with nothing to gain from it, and only ridicule to look forward to....
Many of the most impressive, albeit inconclusive bits of footage on the subject were part of a documentary a couple of years ago that had motion-activated cameras in the PNW that triggered for deer, bears and this one...
!!@@#@#$!$#@%#$@ :D

thatguy
12-04-2007, 03:43 PM
I believe there is a not-yet classified primate of some sort wandering north America. We ain't got it because it don't wanna be got, which makes it smarter than the average primate. How smart?
Who knows.
I ain't gonna go into why, except to say people who believe all of this country has been mapped/urbanized/etc are mistaken. Fer instance, just look at the mountains running from the western portion of the Shasta-Trinity Wilderness south to about Clear Lake.
Note how few roads run through that country, then check the scale on the map and see just how many square miles are in those areas.
The 1 1/2 hour flight from Anchorage to Prudohe Bay goes silent inside as you go past Mt. Mckinley. No matter how many times you see it, it still is overwhelming. Untouched, wilderness and mountains for AS FAR as you can see, even at 32,000 feet.
It's hard to get your mind around it if you have never seen or been in a truly wild and unexplored vastness such as that.
For man to say that "this or that" does not exist is the epitome of human arrogance, IMHO.
Tommy

RiverToysJas
12-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Who knows.
I agree completely!
RTJas :D

Jbb
12-04-2007, 04:36 PM
:idea:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=44479&stc=1&d=1196814871

Chico&Zeus
12-04-2007, 04:38 PM
You Mutha F'er!!!!:D :D :D

QuickJet
12-04-2007, 04:41 PM
There aint no such thing as BigFoot, Sassqusache, or a Yetti. It's all made up crap stemming from the Pioneers and Fronteersmen to keep the locals put. It's just grown and been exagerated over time.

Cole Trickle
12-04-2007, 04:43 PM
He appeared in the last season of Macgyver. He chased Macgyver and his lady friend off the boat by the oil pipelines in the Alaskan wilderness..........That episode scared me to death when I was a kid;):D:eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPlKwp_3duo
I agree that there is still much of this earth that humans haven't discovered:)

thatguy
12-04-2007, 04:47 PM
There aint no such thing as BigFoot, Sassqusache, or a Yetti. It's all made up crap stemming from the Pioneers and Fronteersmen to keep the locals put. It's just grown and been exagerated over time.
I'm sure there isn't........in the wilds of the "951".:rolleyes:
Tommy

topless
12-04-2007, 04:47 PM
http://www.simplydumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/bigfoot-on-motorcycle.jpg

thatguy
12-04-2007, 04:51 PM
http://www.simplydumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/bigfoot-on-motorcycle.jpg
SEE? Told ya' so!! Is Heraldo aware of this?:idea:
Tommy

QuickJet
12-04-2007, 04:58 PM
I'm sure there isn't........in the wilds of the "951".:rolleyes:
Tommy
Not in the wilds of the 951 nor the 530 or any other area code.
It's all mythology based stories created to cause fear. Much like what Al Gore does with Global warming. Create a story based on a lie and hope enough people follow it. The Greeks did it with made up sea monsters to keep Pirates off their trade routes.
Anyway, funny thread..................

Chico&Zeus
12-04-2007, 05:06 PM
NO BIGFOOT!!! Then explain to me please who's tennis shoe this is.......SIZE 24!!!
http://www.kulick.net/photos/shaqs24.jpg

QuickJet
12-04-2007, 05:13 PM
That would be Shaq's........:)

Chico&Zeus
12-04-2007, 05:16 PM
That would be Shaq's........:)
Hmmmmm....
http://www.customcreatures.com/bigfoot-front-small.jpg
http://miamisportsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/shaq-face.jpg

thatguy
12-04-2007, 05:18 PM
Not in the wilds of the 951 nor the 530 or any other area code.
It's all mythology based stories created to cause fear. Much like what Al Gore does with Global warming. Create a story based on a lie and hope enough people follow it. The Greeks did it with made up sea monsters to keep Pirates off their trade routes.
Anyway, funny thread..................
I am well aware of the "boogey man" syndrome, if you will.
BUT, I know what I saw, and there was nothing mythical about it. It wasn't any animal I'd ever seen, nor did it move like anything I'd ever seen in person or on film. No body made it up to Me, and it wasn't anywhere near on my mind when I went hunting that day. Politics and myth were not a part of that days agenda.
And it certianly wasn't Al Gore.:eek: :eek: :eek:
You really limit your own awareness with the conclusivness of your opinion, I think.
Have you also settled the argument about the big bang theory and UFO's?:idea: :D
Tommy

QuickJet
12-04-2007, 05:21 PM
Have you also settled the argument about the big bang theory and UFO's?:idea: :D
Tommy
I believe in UFO's. I believe they visit our planet and drop off Bigfoots, Yeti's and Sasquaches.

thatguy
12-04-2007, 05:25 PM
I believe in UFO's. I believe they visit our planet and drop off Bigfoots, Yeti's and Sasquaches.
LOL!! Touche.........SOB!:D :D
Tommy

Chico&Zeus
12-04-2007, 05:28 PM
Exactly!!!
http://www.nickworthey.com/images/bigfoot.gif

squirt'nmyload
12-04-2007, 05:39 PM
:D
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/races/biglooter.jpg

unleashed
12-04-2007, 05:48 PM
My dad used to raise hunting dogs with his uncle about 40 years ago in Arkansas and locally. They would hunt just about every weekend. He said they had one dog inparticular that was not afraid of anything and led the pack. They took 8 dogs hunting in our local mountains. His Uncle was another person that was fearless. Anyhow the dogs are hot on somethings trail so they takeoff. Next thing you know my dad and Uncle hear the loudest shrieks or screams they have ever heard..the dogs all come running back with there tails tucked including "Gus" the fearless lead dog. They all packed up immediatly and went home. They tell this story till this day and swear that it had to be some unknown creature. My great Uncle was brought up hunting and still till this day cannot explain the sounds he heard that evening!
Deano
UnleashedClothingwebsite (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

rmarion
12-04-2007, 05:57 PM
My dad used to raise hunting dogs with his uncle about 40 years ago in Arkansas and locally. They would hunt just about every weekend. He said they had one dog inparticular that was not afraid of anything and led the pack. They took 8 dogs hunting in our local mountains. His Uncle was another person that was fearless. Anyhow the dogs are hot on somethings trail so they takeoff. Next thing you know my dad and Uncle hear the loudest shrieks or screams they have ever heard..the dogs all come running back with there tails tucked including "Gus" the fearless lead dog. They all packed up immediatly and went home. They tell this story till this day and swear that it had to be some unknown creature. My great Uncle was brought up hunting and still till this day cannot explain the sounds he heard that evening!
Deano
UnleashedClothingwebsite (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
Hilary and Bill doing the wild thing.........:eek:
BTW, I'm a believer also.

QuickJet
12-04-2007, 06:01 PM
LOL!! Touche.........SOB!:D :D
Tommy
Ha ha...I thought you'd like that Tom. :D

QuickJet
12-04-2007, 06:02 PM
Exactly!!!
http://www.nickworthey.com/images/bigfoot.gif
Where the hell do you find these things?:D
My theory explained,..........

thatguy
12-04-2007, 06:05 PM
Ha ha...I thought you'd like that Tom. :D
Wanna hear something funnier? I really did piss myself. :eek:
Tommy

rocket98
12-04-2007, 06:26 PM
Tommy
I knew if you let it out........you would feel a lot better....:D

Garrddogg
12-04-2007, 07:42 PM
Tommy
I still remember the way the hair on the back of my neck used to tingle. (raise)