PDA

View Full Version : Holding a Grudge

Her454
12-04-2007, 06:21 PM
I am the Queen of holding a grudge and being stubborn. This is the first time in almost 11 years that I will spend Christmas will ALL of my family. I've held firm over the years and stood my ground, wouldn't call or budge an inch. I was right and that was that, tired of the BS.
Our family reunion was in June and was a blast. I seem to be less patient and understanding with my own family than I am of friends who do almost the same thing...........
Looking back, it sure was a waste of 11 years and I missed alot with my nieces and nephews.
Anyone else pig headed stubborn like me and gonna punish their family this year? :D
(BTW, my sis is still a BIATCH but for some reason I can tolerate her a little better now.) :D

wsuwrhr
12-04-2007, 06:24 PM
Just drive the speed limit on the way to your family's house please. I would miss you around if something happens to you.
Brian
I am the Queen of holding a grudge and being stubborn. This is the first time in almost 11 years that I will spend Christmas will ALL of my family. I've held firm over the years and stood my ground, wouldn't call or budge an inch. I was right and that was that, tired of the BS.
Our family reunion was in June and was a blast. I seem to be less patient and understanding with my own family than I am of friends who do almost the same thing...........
Looking back, it sure was a waste of 11 years and I missed alot with my nieces and nephews.
Anyone else pig headed stubborn like me and gonna punish their family this year? :D
(BTW, my sis is still a BIATCH but for some reason I can tolerate her a little better now.) :D

wsuwrhr
12-04-2007, 06:26 PM
Pick me!!! Pick me!!!
I don't frequent family gatherings often either, I am convinced the stork brought me.
Brian
I am the Queen of holding a grudge and being stubborn.
:D

3 daytona`s
12-04-2007, 06:28 PM
But = True just because blood,does not mean LOVE:idea:

Kindsvater Flat
12-04-2007, 06:32 PM
Where do I send flowers this time?

FOXMAN
12-04-2007, 06:33 PM
My younger brother has done things to our family that i think are unforgivable.. After what you have said for a moment i thought maybe i was wrong to be so harsh..Then i remembered the last SH!T that he pulled and i am standing FIRM:mad: :mad: :mad:

photo chick
12-04-2007, 06:56 PM
Anyone else pig headed stubborn like me and gonna punish their family this year? :D :D
yeah....one person... but I'm not pig headed!! :mad:

Ziggy
12-04-2007, 09:02 PM
Nope, nor have I had a reason to even consider it....although I can't stand my brothers wife I just tolerate for the time we have to cross paths.

Riverkid
12-04-2007, 09:06 PM
My two older sisters did some pretty greedy stuff after my dad died. Haven't talked to them since... My mom calls every year and says when the deal is. We never go...:rolleyes: It's been 21 years...

SB
12-05-2007, 12:09 PM
Don't punish the family, and don't punish yourself.
However, if you want to be firm about something, be firm that you will not tolerate any abuse.

Her454
12-05-2007, 01:10 PM
LOL, thanks Brian.... I watch the speedo very closely now..............:D :rolleyes:
My two older sisters did some pretty greedy stuff after my dad died. Haven't talked to them since... My mom calls every year and says when the deal is. We never go...:rolleyes: It's been 21 years...
Seems like alot of trouble occur's when a parent passes. Thats when our's started as well. ;)
Just doesn't seem worth it all now.

Infomaniac
12-05-2007, 01:33 PM
Are you holding a grudge against me?

YeLLowBoaT
12-05-2007, 01:39 PM
i've got one family member that I would not even show up for the funeral for, no contact what so ever. I mean none. Xmas cards get thrown away and every thing.

Her454
12-05-2007, 02:36 PM
Are you holding a grudge against me?
Nope ;)

Some Kind Of Monster
12-05-2007, 02:44 PM
I hear that. I hold grudges family or not. :mad:

Debbolas
12-05-2007, 03:18 PM
For some reason, the drama is always :rolleyes: MORE when it involves your family. I think the older I get the mellow-er I get and let the things that bug me slide. It's a few times a year, not every day.
Deb<------------philosopher ;)

Dave C
12-05-2007, 04:21 PM
don't get mad... get even.:D