PDA

View Full Version : If you could pick any color of interior.....?

coolchange
12-04-2007, 07:26 PM
If you could pick any color of interior and style REGARDLESS of what color and type of boat you have what would it be? White? Tuck and roll old school? Cloth? Hi tech.? New earth tones(buttercream etc)?

DMOORE
12-04-2007, 07:29 PM
I'd go all white ,with color matched piping. Super simple and clean.
Darrell.

new2cats
12-04-2007, 07:32 PM
Dark walnut/saddle with black trim and black Ostrich accents...like a Bentley!!

coolchange
12-04-2007, 07:43 PM
Dark walnut/saddle with black trim and black Ostrich accents...like a Bentley!!
Ya I've seen that, it's awsome. Can't believe the saddle and buckskins and creams are comin back so hard.

Classic Daycruiser
12-04-2007, 07:44 PM
Give me anything other than the standard white interior. If I'm building a custom boat, its not going to be utility white.
I like the upgraded multi-color interiors with stirips, flames, and a little tuck and roll here and there.
Anybody can do white. (Just look at Bayliner)
But then again....here's my boat.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=44483&d=1196816722
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=44488&stc=1&d=1196826506

coolchange
12-04-2007, 07:47 PM
Nice trim in that sleek, I bet there's over 500 pleats in that. I mean Eliminator.

MR.rvrluvr
12-04-2007, 07:53 PM
i will never do white again.....when its time for a redooo...Im goin grey with color accents...

Classic Daycruiser
12-04-2007, 07:56 PM
Nice trim in that sleek, I bet there's over 500 pleats in that. I mean Eliminator.
So many pleats the resolution on my computer screen gets confused
:D

new2cats
12-04-2007, 07:58 PM
Ya I've seen that, it's awsome. Can't believe the saddle and buckskins and creams are comin back so hard.
Just an opinion and observation; lots of the new high-end custom boats are going with silvers/pewters/black gel designs with more warm tone interiors. It is my thoughts that the HP boat market will ultimately go toward the high-end auto look......that Porsche boat in all silver with wood trim and Oyster-cream interior is kinda the idea. Bright colors and white interior may be going bye-bye.??

Washed Ashore
12-04-2007, 09:28 PM
Just an opinion and observation; lots of the new high-end custom boats are going with silvers/pewters/black gel designs with more warm tone interiors. It is my thoughts that the HP boat market will ultimately go toward the high-end auto look......that Porsche boat in all silver with wood trim and Oyster-cream interior is kinda the idea. Bright colors and white interior may be going bye-bye.??
COLORGLO upholstery is setting the trend in the high end look,they do all of our work.They are doing my boat now and it is BAD ASS.The colors we went with are med.gray,greystone and black.The greystone is a warm earth tone and it looks great!!!!
Jeff Glow

DMOORE
12-04-2007, 10:38 PM
The problem is, just like a tribal design, the flames, and silvers and greys will look VERY dated in just a few years. Also try sitting on a dark grey or black vinal seats mid summer. I know, my ski boat has a grey and black stripes. Burned my a$$ on those more than once.
Darrell.

Classic Daycruiser
12-04-2007, 11:09 PM
The problem is, just like a tribal design, the flames, and silvers and greys will look VERY dated in just a few years. Also try sitting on a dark grey or black vinal seats mid summer. I know, my ski boat has a grey and black stripes. Burned my a$$ on those more than once.
Darrell.
I always use a towel on my seats if I'm sitting down in the summer. I hate sticking to vinyl.